22 Pages<<202122Prev
#526 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2021 7:31:57 PM(UTC)
When i try to search or join a club, it will give me a error message saying Could not connect to Forza servers. Is there a way to fix this?
#527 Posted : Saturday, June 12, 2021 6:48:59 PM(UTC)
under a 1 hours play time i had to reconnect 10 times, And I notice some slight fps drop when joining a Convoy!
what has happen to this game?
#528 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 5:26:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: elajs Go to Quoted Post
under a 1 hours play time i had to reconnect 10 times, And I notice some slight fps drop when joining a Convoy!
what has happen to this game?

Yeah, there were a few issues yesterday evening. Most of the issues were at the same time as the Ubisoft Forward presentation at E3 so it simply have been a big increase in people watching Twitch stream etc which may have pushed MS's server capacity

I would expect the same thing, if not worse this evening when the Xbox/Bethesda presentation is going on
#529 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 6:56:12 AM(UTC)
still cant joining online seesion.
 1 user liked this post.
#530 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:19:12 AM(UTC)
I have found a way to fix my issue with not connecting to Horizon servers. Over the past 3 weeks it has gone from somewhat available (depending on time of day) to not available most of the time. Having similar issues with Xbox live.

The 1st step I took to solve the problem was cancel my Game Pass and ask for a refund. Now, I don't feel the need to game because I am no longer giving them my money. Similarly, I will never purchase a future game from Horizon or Forza because their support is worthless.

2nd step, stop playing Forza all together. Nothing is supported, all they care about is the upcoming money makers 5 months away (horizon 5, lol). Save the time and trouble and forget about this game and vow never to support this company again.

Problem solved, no headaches. Go out and enjoy your life unlike their underpaid programmers. Lets be honest, we all bought them because of covid. This thing is about as valuable as a paperweight now.
#531 Posted : Thursday, June 24, 2021 5:49:44 AM(UTC)
Been unable to connect for 2 weeks now. Last windows update seems to have blocked me?
#532 Posted : Thursday, June 24, 2021 6:44:20 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, June 24, 2021 9:15:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#533 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 7:04:25 AM(UTC)
[img]null[/img]I bought FH4 before 2 days and i have been constantly trying to fix the "unable to join online session" problem and it's not working
I have tried every solution and i fixed the teredo issue and everything regarding my NAT type and related stuff is working perfectly. I even tried using another account to see if the problem is related to my personal account but nothing is working. This is really frustrating since i played forza horizon 3 before and it had no issues like this and i really lost hope on this game.
I hope someone here could find me a solution since i applied tickets 2 times and still no fixes, even the "top technician" xbox support gives you to talk to didn't find a solution for the problem.
Note: I bought this game on steam.
#534 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 7:48:42 PM(UTC)
Yeah so reading through this thread it seems most people couldn't get this working, but ran across a YouTube content where it was fixed by logging out and logging back in. I decided to give it a shot myself the morning and after a game reset, and logging back in, I was able to get back into the online services. I don't know if it will last, but so far its the only thing that's worked for me.

Also for context of my system and the initial start of this issue:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19041) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor (Not overclocked) ~3.6GHz
32768MB RAM (Not overclocked)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (Not overclocked)
3840 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz)
Steam version of Forza Horizon 4

Issue popped up when I returned from vacation with my PC (I took it with me), possibly from the change of IP address?

Hope this helps anyone out there!
#535 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 1:20:43 AM(UTC)
Hello, I have a problem connecting to xbox live. A couple of days ago I bought the game Forza horizon 4 on Steam, but from the moment of purchase to the present day I have not been able to connect to the xbox live in-game system, when I try to join the session, I get an error. In the network settings, xbox writes that there are no connection errors. Please help me deal with this problem
#536 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 1:22:36 AM(UTC)
Hello, I have a problem connecting to xbox live. A couple of days ago I bought the game Forza horizon 4 on Steam, but from the moment of purchase to the present day I have not been able to connect to the xbox live in-game system, when I try to join the session, I get an error. In the network settings, xbox writes that there are no connection errors. Please help me deal with this problem
#537 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 5:01:45 PM(UTC)
Asked for a refund since I am unable to play anything that requires a server connections. I got - go suck it and buy forza 5..
#538 Posted : Sunday, July 4, 2021 7:43:02 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, July 4, 2021 9:06:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#539 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2021 1:16:50 PM(UTC)
It's impossible to play online, the servers work very bed. At the end of a race circuit it's often necessary to wait 5 -15 minutes before continuing the race !!! Can someone tell me what's going on ??
#540 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2021 4:49:59 PM(UTC)
I installed FH4 in my new PC and the Online option is disable
[img]null[/img][img=https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/play-online-is-not-working-on-forza-horizon-4/1ab2e7cc-26ad-418e-8967-39d8f68ed9ef]Online Error[/img]
#541 Posted : Sunday, August 29, 2021 7:34:43 PM(UTC)
#542 Posted : Saturday, September 11, 2021 9:29:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Icedout50 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks just tried like 5 times and no connect and I even followed the vid link above as well.

22 Pages<<202122Prev

Notification

Icon
Error