#1 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2021 11:20:34 PM(UTC)
Ok, I ve installed FM7 like two weeks ago, and uninstalled it because reasons.. loading times disk space etc..

Then I ve decided to give that game another shot on my SSD, and now it's on black screen, during launch, no solution nothing, tried reset, offline mode + reset progression, not working, Apex same deal, game is not working.

So that's how Microsoft services work, sometimes your game can work for one year, and for months it doesnt want to launch at all (Forza Horizon 4) and now it's time for Forza Motorsport 7 & Apex to do this. I mean what the heck is going on here, what is this service ? why for some accounts, it works on cycles and suddenly NOPE cant play.

How the hell are we supposed to buy games when the support is unresponsive, powereless against those problems mostly linked to Xbox live progression or the online connectivity.

WHY?
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2021 8:14:49 PM(UTC)
Not had any recent problems with FM7 on my PC. I'd recommend you do a complete uninstall, reboot the machine and confirm that everything is patched up to current status and you have the latest graphics driver. Make sure you are logged into the Microsoft Store with the account that corresponds to your Xbox Live Account. Download FM7 and DO NOT attempt to run it until you have completed downloaded the whole game. There's bunch of encryption and certificates on the game that are tied into you Xbox Live account so it's really important to make sure you are using the correct account

See if any of this helps.
#3 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2021 5:27:32 AM(UTC)
I have had an issue for about a week now of fm7 not loading and being stuck on an infinite black screen. I've tried on my hdd and ssd(on pc btw) and nothing has worked. It does not make sense to me because i also have fh4, and that works just fine with no issues whatsoever. Does a fix exist yet? ive tried reseting the microsoft store, xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling fm7, and a factory reset of my laptop, but nothing has worked. My graphics card has the newest drivers so i really dont know what the issue could be.

Notification

Icon
Error