1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2021 6:24:32 AM(UTC)
Hey guys,

wanted to share my fake commercial for the "Porsche GT2 RS", obviously shot in FM7 :-)

What I really was missing is a better replay tool. While it's done alright, you really have limited options to camera and most "preset" cameras are not useful for editing. But some pre-placed shots, just like the one in "Prag/Praha/Prague", are beautifully done. So I used that small moment to have at least some moving action and sound in the "commercial".

Turn up sound while watching, the cuts live and breathe through the bassline of the song. "LORN" just makes massive music, big ups to "LORN" for creating such unique atmospheres in his tracks.

Lemme know what you think, enjoy watching.

Best

Cpt.Coach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb-dUgZdBIw
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, August 6, 2021 3:25:54 AM(UTC)
This is good. Things that might make it even better. Add voice-over with information about the car. Save the dramatic side view for the last car shot. It loses its impact when repeated. There is a part in the middle where the music transition seems abrupt.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2021 12:41:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HonoredArcher62 Go to Quoted Post
This is good. Things that might make it even better. Add voice-over with information about the car. Save the dramatic side view for the last car shot. It loses its impact when repeated. There is a part in the middle where the music transition seems abrupt.

Hey HonoredArcher62,

excuse my late reply. Yes, the music track was cut and I took two different parts of the original song. I am impressed you can hear an abrupt transmission, but I'll take it to notice that you do.
While doing commercials, you could definately go for voice-overs, but in this case it would change my vision of the clip dramatically, maybe for another video.
And I absolutely agree on the last car shot from the side. I had a different version, where it would jump into the sideview about 4 times in the video, while the camera smoothly went backwards to reveal more of the car. I kinda left it there though at 0:40 seconds, which kinda kills the last shot, I give you that :)

Thanks for your opinion! Maybe I'll do another one at some point. Critics are always welcome!

Notification

Icon
Error