128 Pages<<126127128Prev
#3176 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2021 11:55:56 AM(UTC)
- Remove Freeroam Rush from online races. It's annoying, hard to think in build a car if i need also to deal with go straight (almost) in another race. I understand the reason and the quality (map knowledge), but to be luck dependant is stupid.

- Make the checkpoints more clear to see in Cross Country and place them in comfortable places. Cross Country is annoying because you can be pushed out easily or do something wrong without notice. Checkpoint system is not nice for a racing game due all the randomness that can happen, but i don't have a better solution to keep the open-world racing theme. As it is, Cross Country is about to be slow and steady instead try to be fast.

- If the tracks has snow, let us know it before because we can't tune the car for a snow track or rain track.

- Start to nerf some cars or change the tuning meta. Lower the class, worse the meta because you can go full acceleration and to be braindead., that happens because Handling takes too much points.

- Punish rammers. They are around and in Racing Team is awful to be pushed away when you're going well.

- Try to make the server ping lowest possible. Thanks
#3177 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2021 12:33:03 PM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 is no longer receiving major updates. If you have requests, please visit this thread: https://forums.forzamoto...-Horizon-5-Wishlist.aspx
#3178 Posted : Wednesday, August 25, 2021 11:30:54 AM(UTC)
2019 Hongqi S9
2020 Hongqi H9
2014 Hongqi L5
2017 Hongqi H5
2020 Hongqi E-HS9
2020 Hennessey Venom F5
2016 Nio EP9

#3179 Posted : Thursday, September 2, 2021 4:47:09 PM(UTC)
would be great if the prize cars would rotate. i keep seeing the same common and easy to get cars being offered as prizes. seriously? the 79 Camaro AGAIN? how about the pre order cars that almost everyone needs? I only lack 4 cars and they are all pre orders. week after week i excitedly jump into forzathon and backstage (and also the beginning of every season, scanning the weekly event prizes) to see if one of the cars are a pre-order. NOPE! same common and easy to find cars. again. Didn't they just offer an Enzo as an event prize, like, last month's Playlist? well here it is again, in case you missed it. so lame! just rotate them all. like a deck of cards on a monopoly board. should have been common sense to have it this way in the first place, rather than a random dice roll.

Edited by user Thursday, September 2, 2021 5:30:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3180 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2021 2:49:25 PM(UTC)
It would be great if they add the feature to be able to load any old playlist and play all old seasonal events..
128 Pages<<126127128Prev

Notification

Icon
Error