#1 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 1:08:03 AM(UTC)
Perhaps it's because although I've had the game since it came out I never really knew about the playlist (I just really played offline using the in-game races and tasks) but just wondered how people approach the playlist.

The last 3 I have completed I tend to do very quickly (in a few days). I think last week I got to 90 per cent or so in one evening. I think this is because I want to get the 50 and 80 cars which I don't have.

I am thinking of calming down a bit and spacing it out a bit more over the week.

Just wondered how others treat it. Do you re-do any of the races again albeit not getting the reward again as you've already received it. I've done this with the Trial a few times.

I still tend to find Playground Games my least favourite part of the Playlist.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 2:13:18 AM(UTC)
Can take me 3-4 days, i'll do the PR stunts first off,then the weekly play list , i'll look at the races, then test some builds out see which is best and tweak then for best performance, quite often do the Forzathons for the points ,if anyone wants help with races i'll jump in and give them a lift , i don't bother with the playground stuff.
I do play a couple of other games, so i break it up and come back to Forza
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 2:54:52 AM(UTC)
I tend to do the minimum nowadays. I’ll do monthly rivals and ranked early in the month, which takes me probably 20-30 minutes.

After that, I do the trial each week because I enjoy it. I’ll repeat that if it’s one of the more fun challenging events where people might need some help. I usually also do the PR stunts whilst I’m waiting for the trial to start. If there is a new 50% reward car, I’ll then do the photo challenge and one of the single player events and that’s usually enough to get to 50%.

I pretty much never do the weekly challenge or PGG. Probably spend about 30 minutes on the playlist each week.
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 3:34:48 AM(UTC)
I usually finish the playlist within about 2 hours of it appearing...sometimes longer if I do the Trial. I sometimes repeat events through the week if I enjoy them...one week I did all 3 offline events using every single car available for the events
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 4:25:01 AM(UTC)
If I wanted to 100% everything, I could probably get all the single player events done in a couple hours or so, unless one of them is giving me trouble. Multiplayer events may vary, but on a good week, maybe another 30 mins to an hour. That would just leave the dailies that I have to wait the rest of the week for them to come available.

Lately, I've only been doing the Forzathon weekly, the PR stunts, Showcase remix, monthly rivals and online qualifiers, any events I need to do to unlock new content, and whatever dailies I happen to pick up along the way. I'm usually done Thursday nights within an hour or two.
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 4:27:17 AM(UTC)
I'll usually finish the season by the end of the weekend. If the Trial is an enjoyable one I'll often do that multiple times using different cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 4:30:05 AM(UTC)
1,5 to 2 hours, depends on how good the trial goes and I also don't do PGG.

It goes something like: 5 min for showcase and weekly pic, 5 -10 min for PR stunts, 3x 15 min for solo championships, 15 or 20 min for trial, 15 min for both DLC PR stunts. More if I have to tune the car used in championship, but since everything is just a repat of old ones, tunes usually work as is, maybe with just slight adjustment. Weekly forzathon is very situational.
Add around 20 - 25 min to this at start of every series, for monthly online qualifying and rivals.

Then fool around for the rest of the week.

Edit
This week took me 2 hours and 45 min to complete everything mentioned above, except PGG and write post with suggestions, that took around 30 min.

Edited by user Friday, June 4, 2021 8:15:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 6:15:04 AM(UTC)
Well, I normaly skip the muliplayer stuff. I'm just not interested in that.
The singleplayer events (including weekly forzaton) is about one and a half hour and thats about 70% completion. (sometimes it can be a bit longer, if the weekly forzaton includes a 'win 10 races', since I always do propper races and don't use these short exploitive custom tracks).
A few month ago I forgot it was already thursday, I logged in about an hour before season change, and finished 50% completion with 15 minutes left.
Sometimes I do the trial and pgg as well, that adds another 30 minutes and is enough for the 80% reward.

#9 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 8:09:01 AM(UTC)
If i wanted to, one single day. The only events that could delay my progress are the trial and maybe the playground games. But everything else.... stunts can be done in barely 30 minutes, events in two hours roughly. I try to just login every day and complete one single event, two at most, so i do have something to do the rest of the week. But honestly it is just too boring at this point. Cant waste forzathon points because i have everything, they keep piling up in my account. I dont have purpose for credits either, they are useless reached a point too.

I have all the cars, i do all the weekly rewards because of the sake of it lol. The only cars i have left are one of two from the backstage pass, but with a little patience im getting all of them from events instead lol. It really doesnt matter at this point, many people are already bored to death because nothing is ever improved, fixed, or expanded.

#10 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 9:19:57 AM(UTC)
About 2 hours in a single day. They only time I don't finish the Playlist on the same day is when the Update is bugged.
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 9:35:59 PM(UTC)
I generally ignore it unless there's a 50% car I really want. Then I'll do the PR, whatever the four challenges in a particular vehicle are, a rival lap, and then aimlessly drive around in a Playground Games event that I'd rather not be doing but it's generally less annoying than the lengthy championships that have a difficulty requirement for completion.

I don't usually bother with the higher percentage completion car. I may have done it once or twice. Either way, I try to get it done in a couple of hours.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 11:07:59 PM(UTC)
When playlist was introduced to us I was doing everything in 2-3 hours.
Now I'm doing only Trial/PGG/ranked/rivals. Trial multiple times, depends on car/track/class combo - last week was 20+ or maybe even 30+ runs in vaious cars.
If there is any car hidden behind % or single player event I will do that too.
#13 Posted : Friday, June 4, 2021 1:17:13 PM(UTC)
About 2 hours on average, if there is a new car at 50%. After 2+ years playing and the playlist being rinse and repeats I'm finding it harder and harder to even bother with them. I haven't even started this week's yet, normally I would be done with the week by Thursday afternoon. I'll either finish it tonight or tomorrow just for the new car.
#14 Posted : Monday, June 7, 2021 3:16:46 AM(UTC)
eit takes me 3 to 5 hours to do the whole playlist
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2021 8:56:35 PM(UTC)
2 to 3 hours. depending on my tunes and if I need to auction off any cars so I have enough room in my garage. the trial can sometimes slow that down depending on how many people get dropped during the session.
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 2:49:21 PM(UTC)
I usually complete up past 50% in a couple days of casual off-and-on play and then just call it quits. That includes picking cars or doing special tunes for an event, and a few rivals runs for practice on courses that I don't race very often. Recently I started doing the weekly trials - before that I stayed completely away from the demolition derby live races - and I usually wait until later in the week to do it. The first-day live racers tend to be a bit bats***t crazy. I don't bother with the PR events - too frustrating trying over and over again to stay on the road around the turns at speed to try to hit the speed targets. Same with the distance targets on the jumps. And one try at playground games was enough for me.

Notification

Icon
Error