#1 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 4:49:28 AM(UTC)
Hello there,

i hope someone can help me out, because everytime i try to connect to Forza Horizon 4 Online Services the Error shown in the attached picture shows up.
So i found out that its about the Teredo Tunneling Service. I went into my FritBox Router and disabled the Teredo Filter, then went back into my System to setup all the cmd Stuff to disable Teredo.
Somehow the Error still occurs and I dont know what to do anymore.
Im using Bitdefender and thought this might be the issue. So I allowed all the xBox and Forza Stuff permissions in the Bitdefender Firewall --> still the same Error.
I also tried deinstalling Bitdefender but still the same issue.

If anyone could help me out i would be so thankful :)

ForzaError Image:

https://ibb.co/ZTR5CPd
#2 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 5:25:33 AM(UTC)
Try searching for 'Xbox Networking' in settings and click 'Fix'
#3 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 6:16:53 AM(UTC)
When did you last try the game and, thus, get the message? Have you tried it since yesterday evening (post 6pm or so GMT)? Just asking as the HL issue was not present for myself (and many others) after that time. If you haven't been on since before then, might be worth checking. If you have been on recently, then just ignore this
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 9:47:52 AM(UTC)
This has been an issue for the past week for most everybody across different platforms. I was able to connect last night on my Xbox One X. It seems like the issue has been fixed.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 11:46:54 PM(UTC)
I wouldn't bother adjusting anything on your PC. It's not you, it's them. It's been an issue for as long as I've been playing. You can go for several weeks with no connection problems, then it starts and everybody is complaining about it. I managed to get an online session last night for the first time in a week.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 12:56:46 AM(UTC)
I was trying to fix this for like a whole day on Saturday, it's the servers though, if you open xbox networking and it says "NAT type = Open" then it's not your problem, servers are still down :

check status here, currently says there's an outsage for Forza Horizon 4
https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 12:34:48 PM(UTC)
Hello there,
so i retryed but still gettin the same Error, please cheack your dns settings. well hope Horizon 5 works better xD

Notification

Icon
Error