125 Pages<<123124125Prev
Rank: Driver's Permit
#3101 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 10:20:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AkumaNoZero Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
DRC - As for Akuma, as far as I know they just don't like you. Not that it justifies anything, just saying. When I raced against any of them it was all clean.


That's completely fine, alot of people dont like me, I don't take that stuff personal. I've raced against him, I've beat him and he's beat me but come on man, top of the table? Him and the guy that he joins these rooms with together, that's not a coincidence. He only started moving past 4800 once he had help in those rooms, that's a fact. He's no different than Julian. Sure you raced clean before and maybe got desperate once you got close to the top but as far as I'm concerned you have no moral high ground if you have people blocking for you.

Zipper I dont fault you for your stance but you have to understand, these multiple instances didnt occur on my DRC or Kajun account. I'm not calling out names like that because I have a vendetta against any of these guys, we all lose in this game. I can say definitively they have blockers because it happened to me personally and what's really sad, the guy who was blocking for him was doing it for numerous other players as well but recently that account disappeared or he changed the name. Very very SUS.

And for the record, the guy actually messaged and said word for word, Julian did it to us so this is why we now play this way. I tell no lies. Its gotta stop somewhere. Don't allow it at all or its gonna spread like a cancer.


And that warrants you to change your accounts' gamertags to try and mock us? Come on man.
DaReoCharmer accounts
You're no better than us if you always have to create smurf accounts to get easy GM off of noobs. Zipper is correct, we don't like you at all. You're a disgrace to this game and yet you call yourself the best driver while farming points off noob players. And not only that, you ram other players to gain an unfair advantage. We have video clips of your ImSoAppalled account ramming another player on a livestream. If you want to call yourself the best driver, why don't you go to Rivals and set some times in the top 1% with your stock engine Bubbletop?


You're acting like a kid over a video game thats about to die, real mature of you "Charmer". Nothing charming about you or your alts getting to gm by farming off points from lower league players who don't know the game so well. I've read and heard about you whining about players quitting mid-game so that you can't get their points off from them but they will lose a lot of points when quitting yet you whined about it, kinda hypocritical of you doing the exact same thing and you also said you're done playing FH4 yet here you are still playing and crying over a dead game and dead ranked mode. Quit being so toxic, i just want to race with my friends and have fun and not have to deal with people like you and i wanna race against people who actually drive faster than your usual Green league players unlike you claiming to be fast yet you using E-brake just to get around corners. Plus lets not forget the long loading times you have to deal with in Custom Adventure that should've been fix a long time ago and making the experience horrible to play.


Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock and ironically I actually never said I was the best driver, you guys put that title on me. If its all in fun as you told me Akuma, you stop whining about me switching my gamertag. Just let it be charming and childish behavior but I guess what you're doing doesnt fall under either of those. Keep going, explain some more how I'm toxic and using the handbrake makes the game worse for others, I wasn't even aware specific driving style was kicking sand in the face of other players. I don't like you clowns either, apparently you've had a problem with me I wasn't even aware of. I'm not here to make friends anyway, its no sweat off my back. No matter what barbs you throw at me it does NOT compare to having help in the room. I have NEVER had anyone block for me, never have and never will, that's lower than low. You guys are doing exactly what ruined the teams lobby. We agree, I did start leaving the lobbies early because I'll take the point penalty and gain back rather than help any of you move up. We can also agree, I tried to retire and that lasted for about a week, I missed the seasons so I came back and you know what I still had no help. I never even jumped on a new account until it was obvious at least to me I'd never get there constantly being disconnected.

Interesting stance though, just because the game is about to die, that makes it okay to ruin it for the people who are still trying to move up? Not me because I'm already there a few times over, sounds pretty selfish to me. What you and your gf Firefox are doing is the TRUE toxic behavior. If anyone even sniffs at beating you in a lobby, you have your attack dog ready to pounce. Other people are already attempting to do it, they just aren't fast enough to be a real threat. In MY opinion that takes ZERO skill to move up that way.


Kinda interesting for you to assume I got to GM by having people block for me. Well, I can tell you myself that I got to Grandmaster all on my own, and I have every single race recorded as proof. So if you want to keep making false accusations about me, I'm game. And by the way, I already reported all of your accounts for harassment, so I really hope you get what you deserve. You brought this on yourself the second you changed your accounts' gamertags.

Quote:
Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock

I never said that your Bubbletop was bone stock, I said that it uses the stock ENGINE.

Anyway, I've said what I've had to say. I'll leave the rest to Akuma if he has anything else to add.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#3102 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 11:11:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AkumaNoZero Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
DRC - As for Akuma, as far as I know they just don't like you. Not that it justifies anything, just saying. When I raced against any of them it was all clean.


That's completely fine, alot of people dont like me, I don't take that stuff personal. I've raced against him, I've beat him and he's beat me but come on man, top of the table? Him and the guy that he joins these rooms with together, that's not a coincidence. He only started moving past 4800 once he had help in those rooms, that's a fact. He's no different than Julian. Sure you raced clean before and maybe got desperate once you got close to the top but as far as I'm concerned you have no moral high ground if you have people blocking for you.

Zipper I dont fault you for your stance but you have to understand, these multiple instances didnt occur on my DRC or Kajun account. I'm not calling out names like that because I have a vendetta against any of these guys, we all lose in this game. I can say definitively they have blockers because it happened to me personally and what's really sad, the guy who was blocking for him was doing it for numerous other players as well but recently that account disappeared or he changed the name. Very very SUS.

And for the record, the guy actually messaged and said word for word, Julian did it to us so this is why we now play this way. I tell no lies. Its gotta stop somewhere. Don't allow it at all or its gonna spread like a cancer.


And that warrants you to change your accounts' gamertags to try and mock us? Come on man.
DaReoCharmer accounts
You're no better than us if you always have to create smurf accounts to get easy GM off of noobs. Zipper is correct, we don't like you at all. You're a disgrace to this game and yet you call yourself the best driver while farming points off noob players. And not only that, you ram other players to gain an unfair advantage. We have video clips of your ImSoAppalled account ramming another player on a livestream. If you want to call yourself the best driver, why don't you go to Rivals and set some times in the top 1% with your stock engine Bubbletop?


You're acting like a kid over a video game thats about to die, real mature of you "Charmer". Nothing charming about you or your alts getting to gm by farming off points from lower league players who don't know the game so well. I've read and heard about you whining about players quitting mid-game so that you can't get their points off from them but they will lose a lot of points when quitting yet you whined about it, kinda hypocritical of you doing the exact same thing and you also said you're done playing FH4 yet here you are still playing and crying over a dead game and dead ranked mode. Quit being so toxic, i just want to race with my friends and have fun and not have to deal with people like you and i wanna race against people who actually drive faster than your usual Green league players unlike you claiming to be fast yet you using E-brake just to get around corners. Plus lets not forget the long loading times you have to deal with in Custom Adventure that should've been fix a long time ago and making the experience horrible to play.


Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock and ironically I actually never said I was the best driver, you guys put that title on me. If its all in fun as you told me Akuma, you stop whining about me switching my gamertag. Just let it be charming and childish behavior but I guess what you're doing doesnt fall under either of those. Keep going, explain some more how I'm toxic and using the handbrake makes the game worse for others, I wasn't even aware specific driving style was kicking sand in the face of other players. I don't like you clowns either, apparently you've had a problem with me I wasn't even aware of. I'm not here to make friends anyway, its no sweat off my back. No matter what barbs you throw at me it does NOT compare to having help in the room. I have NEVER had anyone block for me, never have and never will, that's lower than low. You guys are doing exactly what ruined the teams lobby. We agree, I did start leaving the lobbies early because I'll take the point penalty and gain back rather than help any of you move up. We can also agree, I tried to retire and that lasted for about a week, I missed the seasons so I came back and you know what I still had no help. I never even jumped on a new account until it was obvious at least to me I'd never get there constantly being disconnected.

Interesting stance though, just because the game is about to die, that makes it okay to ruin it for the people who are still trying to move up? Not me because I'm already there a few times over, sounds pretty selfish to me. What you and your gf Firefox are doing is the TRUE toxic behavior. If anyone even sniffs at beating you in a lobby, you have your attack dog ready to pounce. Other people are already attempting to do it, they just aren't fast enough to be a real threat. In MY opinion that takes ZERO skill to move up that way.


Kinda interesting for you to assume I got to GM by having people block for me. Well, I can tell you myself that I got to Grandmaster all on my own, and I have every single race recorded as proof. So if you want to keep making false accusations about me, I'm game. And by the way, I already reported all of your accounts for harassment, so I really hope you get what you deserve. You brought this on yourself the second you changed your accounts' gamertags.

Quote:
Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock

I never said that your Bubbletop was bone stock, I said that it uses the stock ENGINE.

Anyway, I've said what I've had to say. I'll leave the rest to Akuma if he has anything else to add.


Now its a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle? You dont know what engine I use sir because I dont share my tunes remember? And you've reported my accounts for harassment because i'm mocking you with the gamertag? Sensitive much? Lol that's a classy move even for cheats like you two. Akuma and yourself are a joke, I'd report you for your game behavior but nothing will come of it so I'll just stick to mocking you. If its a game and I shouldn't care about your tactics, then its a game and you shouldn't need help to win sir, works both ways. It is very telling how a little jab like that no matter how fun or childish it may be gets under the skin of people like you that cheat.

I knew it would get your attention and hopefully the attention of everyone else which is why I did it and by the reactions of you two, it worked. You cheat and admit to cheating but I'm harassing you? In what universe does that make sense?
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
Rank: Driver's Permit
#3103 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 2:34:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AkumaNoZero Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
DRC - As for Akuma, as far as I know they just don't like you. Not that it justifies anything, just saying. When I raced against any of them it was all clean.


That's completely fine, alot of people dont like me, I don't take that stuff personal. I've raced against him, I've beat him and he's beat me but come on man, top of the table? Him and the guy that he joins these rooms with together, that's not a coincidence. He only started moving past 4800 once he had help in those rooms, that's a fact. He's no different than Julian. Sure you raced clean before and maybe got desperate once you got close to the top but as far as I'm concerned you have no moral high ground if you have people blocking for you.

Zipper I dont fault you for your stance but you have to understand, these multiple instances didnt occur on my DRC or Kajun account. I'm not calling out names like that because I have a vendetta against any of these guys, we all lose in this game. I can say definitively they have blockers because it happened to me personally and what's really sad, the guy who was blocking for him was doing it for numerous other players as well but recently that account disappeared or he changed the name. Very very SUS.

And for the record, the guy actually messaged and said word for word, Julian did it to us so this is why we now play this way. I tell no lies. Its gotta stop somewhere. Don't allow it at all or its gonna spread like a cancer.


And that warrants you to change your accounts' gamertags to try and mock us? Come on man.
DaReoCharmer accounts
You're no better than us if you always have to create smurf accounts to get easy GM off of noobs. Zipper is correct, we don't like you at all. You're a disgrace to this game and yet you call yourself the best driver while farming points off noob players. And not only that, you ram other players to gain an unfair advantage. We have video clips of your ImSoAppalled account ramming another player on a livestream. If you want to call yourself the best driver, why don't you go to Rivals and set some times in the top 1% with your stock engine Bubbletop?


You're acting like a kid over a video game thats about to die, real mature of you "Charmer". Nothing charming about you or your alts getting to gm by farming off points from lower league players who don't know the game so well. I've read and heard about you whining about players quitting mid-game so that you can't get their points off from them but they will lose a lot of points when quitting yet you whined about it, kinda hypocritical of you doing the exact same thing and you also said you're done playing FH4 yet here you are still playing and crying over a dead game and dead ranked mode. Quit being so toxic, i just want to race with my friends and have fun and not have to deal with people like you and i wanna race against people who actually drive faster than your usual Green league players unlike you claiming to be fast yet you using E-brake just to get around corners. Plus lets not forget the long loading times you have to deal with in Custom Adventure that should've been fix a long time ago and making the experience horrible to play.


Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock and ironically I actually never said I was the best driver, you guys put that title on me. If its all in fun as you told me Akuma, you stop whining about me switching my gamertag. Just let it be charming and childish behavior but I guess what you're doing doesnt fall under either of those. Keep going, explain some more how I'm toxic and using the handbrake makes the game worse for others, I wasn't even aware specific driving style was kicking sand in the face of other players. I don't like you clowns either, apparently you've had a problem with me I wasn't even aware of. I'm not here to make friends anyway, its no sweat off my back. No matter what barbs you throw at me it does NOT compare to having help in the room. I have NEVER had anyone block for me, never have and never will, that's lower than low. You guys are doing exactly what ruined the teams lobby. We agree, I did start leaving the lobbies early because I'll take the point penalty and gain back rather than help any of you move up. We can also agree, I tried to retire and that lasted for about a week, I missed the seasons so I came back and you know what I still had no help. I never even jumped on a new account until it was obvious at least to me I'd never get there constantly being disconnected.

Interesting stance though, just because the game is about to die, that makes it okay to ruin it for the people who are still trying to move up? Not me because I'm already there a few times over, sounds pretty selfish to me. What you and your gf Firefox are doing is the TRUE toxic behavior. If anyone even sniffs at beating you in a lobby, you have your attack dog ready to pounce. Other people are already attempting to do it, they just aren't fast enough to be a real threat. In MY opinion that takes ZERO skill to move up that way.


Kinda interesting for you to assume I got to GM by having people block for me. Well, I can tell you myself that I got to Grandmaster all on my own, and I have every single race recorded as proof. So if you want to keep making false accusations about me, I'm game. And by the way, I already reported all of your accounts for harassment, so I really hope you get what you deserve. You brought this on yourself the second you changed your accounts' gamertags.

Quote:
Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock

I never said that your Bubbletop was bone stock, I said that it uses the stock ENGINE.

Anyway, I've said what I've had to say. I'll leave the rest to Akuma if he has anything else to add.


Now its a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle? You dont know what engine I use sir because I dont share my tunes remember? And you've reported my accounts for harassment because i'm mocking you with the gamertag? Sensitive much? Lol that's a classy move even for cheats like you two. Akuma and yourself are a joke, I'd report you for your game behavior but nothing will come of it so I'll just stick to mocking you. If its a game and I shouldn't care about your tactics, then its a game and you shouldn't need help to win sir, works both ways. It is very telling how a little jab like that no matter how fun or childish it may be gets under the skin of people like you that cheat.

I knew it would get your attention and hopefully the attention of everyone else which is why I did it and by the reactions of you two, it worked. You cheat and admit to cheating but I'm harassing you? In what universe does that make sense?


Quote:
Now its a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle? You dont know what engine I use sir because I dont share my tunes remember?

Never said it was a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle. I can respect people who opt for the stock engine in a vehicle. And I know what engine it is because I can recognize engine sounds in the game. I don't need people to share tunes to know what engine is being used.

Quote:
Sensitive much?

Ironic of you to say that when you're the one who's constantly complaining on the forums. Believe whatever you want, Akuma and I both grinded to Grandmaster all on our own. Even if we prove it, you'd never believe a word we say. Just because we're sitting at the top of the Free-for-All leaderboard doesn't mean we're good at the game. So if anyone is the sensitive one here, it's you. We're not passionate about ranked as much as you are. But like I said before, if you want real competition, go to Rivals and use the fastest time as your ghost.

Quote:
that's a classy move even for cheats like you two. Akuma and yourself are a joke

Calling us cheats, that's funny. Go look at our times in Rivals and keep calling us cheats, I dare you. At least we don't quit the match early when we're about to lose. Just take the loss, suck it up and move onto the next one. You're not any better if you always do that when you see us in the lobby.

Quote:
You cheat and admit to cheating but I'm harassing you? In what universe does that make sense?

Hey, I wasn't the one who changed account gamertags to mock other players. If anyone's not making sense, once again, it's you.


With all of that said, If you're just gonna continue to beef with us here, it's best if you just stay away from us in-game. We've already established the fact that we don't like you, and you don't like us.

If you're still not satisfied with this, then I propose we have a race. The three of us. Collisions off. If we win, you need to apologize and change your account gamertags back to the way they were.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#3104 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 4:39:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AkumaNoZero Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
DRC - As for Akuma, as far as I know they just don't like you. Not that it justifies anything, just saying. When I raced against any of them it was all clean.


That's completely fine, alot of people dont like me, I don't take that stuff personal. I've raced against him, I've beat him and he's beat me but come on man, top of the table? Him and the guy that he joins these rooms with together, that's not a coincidence. He only started moving past 4800 once he had help in those rooms, that's a fact. He's no different than Julian. Sure you raced clean before and maybe got desperate once you got close to the top but as far as I'm concerned you have no moral high ground if you have people blocking for you.

Zipper I dont fault you for your stance but you have to understand, these multiple instances didnt occur on my DRC or Kajun account. I'm not calling out names like that because I have a vendetta against any of these guys, we all lose in this game. I can say definitively they have blockers because it happened to me personally and what's really sad, the guy who was blocking for him was doing it for numerous other players as well but recently that account disappeared or he changed the name. Very very SUS.

And for the record, the guy actually messaged and said word for word, Julian did it to us so this is why we now play this way. I tell no lies. Its gotta stop somewhere. Don't allow it at all or its gonna spread like a cancer.


And that warrants you to change your accounts' gamertags to try and mock us? Come on man.
DaReoCharmer accounts
You're no better than us if you always have to create smurf accounts to get easy GM off of noobs. Zipper is correct, we don't like you at all. You're a disgrace to this game and yet you call yourself the best driver while farming points off noob players. And not only that, you ram other players to gain an unfair advantage. We have video clips of your ImSoAppalled account ramming another player on a livestream. If you want to call yourself the best driver, why don't you go to Rivals and set some times in the top 1% with your stock engine Bubbletop?


You're acting like a kid over a video game thats about to die, real mature of you "Charmer". Nothing charming about you or your alts getting to gm by farming off points from lower league players who don't know the game so well. I've read and heard about you whining about players quitting mid-game so that you can't get their points off from them but they will lose a lot of points when quitting yet you whined about it, kinda hypocritical of you doing the exact same thing and you also said you're done playing FH4 yet here you are still playing and crying over a dead game and dead ranked mode. Quit being so toxic, i just want to race with my friends and have fun and not have to deal with people like you and i wanna race against people who actually drive faster than your usual Green league players unlike you claiming to be fast yet you using E-brake just to get around corners. Plus lets not forget the long loading times you have to deal with in Custom Adventure that should've been fix a long time ago and making the experience horrible to play.


Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock and ironically I actually never said I was the best driver, you guys put that title on me. If its all in fun as you told me Akuma, you stop whining about me switching my gamertag. Just let it be charming and childish behavior but I guess what you're doing doesnt fall under either of those. Keep going, explain some more how I'm toxic and using the handbrake makes the game worse for others, I wasn't even aware specific driving style was kicking sand in the face of other players. I don't like you clowns either, apparently you've had a problem with me I wasn't even aware of. I'm not here to make friends anyway, its no sweat off my back. No matter what barbs you throw at me it does NOT compare to having help in the room. I have NEVER had anyone block for me, never have and never will, that's lower than low. You guys are doing exactly what ruined the teams lobby. We agree, I did start leaving the lobbies early because I'll take the point penalty and gain back rather than help any of you move up. We can also agree, I tried to retire and that lasted for about a week, I missed the seasons so I came back and you know what I still had no help. I never even jumped on a new account until it was obvious at least to me I'd never get there constantly being disconnected.

Interesting stance though, just because the game is about to die, that makes it okay to ruin it for the people who are still trying to move up? Not me because I'm already there a few times over, sounds pretty selfish to me. What you and your gf Firefox are doing is the TRUE toxic behavior. If anyone even sniffs at beating you in a lobby, you have your attack dog ready to pounce. Other people are already attempting to do it, they just aren't fast enough to be a real threat. In MY opinion that takes ZERO skill to move up that way.


Kinda interesting for you to assume I got to GM by having people block for me. Well, I can tell you myself that I got to Grandmaster all on my own, and I have every single race recorded as proof. So if you want to keep making false accusations about me, I'm game. And by the way, I already reported all of your accounts for harassment, so I really hope you get what you deserve. You brought this on yourself the second you changed your accounts' gamertags.

Quote:
Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock

I never said that your Bubbletop was bone stock, I said that it uses the stock ENGINE.

Anyway, I've said what I've had to say. I'll leave the rest to Akuma if he has anything else to add.


Now its a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle? You dont know what engine I use sir because I dont share my tunes remember? And you've reported my accounts for harassment because i'm mocking you with the gamertag? Sensitive much? Lol that's a classy move even for cheats like you two. Akuma and yourself are a joke, I'd report you for your game behavior but nothing will come of it so I'll just stick to mocking you. If its a game and I shouldn't care about your tactics, then its a game and you shouldn't need help to win sir, works both ways. It is very telling how a little jab like that no matter how fun or childish it may be gets under the skin of people like you that cheat.

I knew it would get your attention and hopefully the attention of everyone else which is why I did it and by the reactions of you two, it worked. You cheat and admit to cheating but I'm harassing you? In what universe does that make sense?


Quote:
Now its a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle? You dont know what engine I use sir because I dont share my tunes remember?

Never said it was a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle. I can respect people who opt for the stock engine in a vehicle. And I know what engine it is because I can recognize engine sounds in the game. I don't need people to share tunes to know what engine is being used.

Quote:
Sensitive much?

Ironic of you to say that when you're the one who's constantly complaining on the forums. Believe whatever you want, Akuma and I both grinded to Grandmaster all on our own. Even if we prove it, you'd never believe a word we say. Just because we're sitting at the top of the Free-for-All leaderboard doesn't mean we're good at the game. So if anyone is the sensitive one here, it's you. We're not passionate about ranked as much as you are. But like I said before, if you want real competition, go to Rivals and use the fastest time as your ghost.

Quote:
that's a classy move even for cheats like you two. Akuma and yourself are a joke

Calling us cheats, that's funny. Go look at our times in Rivals and keep calling us cheats, I dare you. At least we don't quit the match early when we're about to lose. Just take the loss, suck it up and move onto the next one. You're not any better if you always do that when you see us in the lobby.

Quote:
You cheat and admit to cheating but I'm harassing you? In what universe does that make sense?

Hey, I wasn't the one who changed account gamertags to mock other players. If anyone's not making sense, once again, it's you.


With all of that said, If you're just gonna continue to beef with us here, it's best if you just stay away from us in-game. We've already established the fact that we don't like you, and you don't like us.

If you're still not satisfied with this, then I propose we have a race. The three of us. Collisions off. If we win, you need to apologize and change your account gamertags back to the way they were.


Mmmhhhmmm I know engine sounds too and you don't know which engine I'm using, also for someone that stated they had said all that was needed to be said is still here. Clean rival times is fine by me but does not mean you get to go around doing what you're doing now. It cancels out everything before. I dont need to go head to head with anyone, I already said I proved everything I needed to prove. There is no beef, I never knew you guys had an issue with me.

Gamertags will stay the way they are, no apology will be coming from me because there is nothing to apologize for, you don't like me and the feeling is all too mutual. You don't have to convince me you got to GM without help, I know you didn't. Convince everyone else who has read or will read these posts.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
Rank: Driver's Permit
#3105 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 5:29:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AkumaNoZero Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
DRC - As for Akuma, as far as I know they just don't like you. Not that it justifies anything, just saying. When I raced against any of them it was all clean.


That's completely fine, alot of people dont like me, I don't take that stuff personal. I've raced against him, I've beat him and he's beat me but come on man, top of the table? Him and the guy that he joins these rooms with together, that's not a coincidence. He only started moving past 4800 once he had help in those rooms, that's a fact. He's no different than Julian. Sure you raced clean before and maybe got desperate once you got close to the top but as far as I'm concerned you have no moral high ground if you have people blocking for you.

Zipper I dont fault you for your stance but you have to understand, these multiple instances didnt occur on my DRC or Kajun account. I'm not calling out names like that because I have a vendetta against any of these guys, we all lose in this game. I can say definitively they have blockers because it happened to me personally and what's really sad, the guy who was blocking for him was doing it for numerous other players as well but recently that account disappeared or he changed the name. Very very SUS.

And for the record, the guy actually messaged and said word for word, Julian did it to us so this is why we now play this way. I tell no lies. Its gotta stop somewhere. Don't allow it at all or its gonna spread like a cancer.


And that warrants you to change your accounts' gamertags to try and mock us? Come on man.
DaReoCharmer accounts
You're no better than us if you always have to create smurf accounts to get easy GM off of noobs. Zipper is correct, we don't like you at all. You're a disgrace to this game and yet you call yourself the best driver while farming points off noob players. And not only that, you ram other players to gain an unfair advantage. We have video clips of your ImSoAppalled account ramming another player on a livestream. If you want to call yourself the best driver, why don't you go to Rivals and set some times in the top 1% with your stock engine Bubbletop?


You're acting like a kid over a video game thats about to die, real mature of you "Charmer". Nothing charming about you or your alts getting to gm by farming off points from lower league players who don't know the game so well. I've read and heard about you whining about players quitting mid-game so that you can't get their points off from them but they will lose a lot of points when quitting yet you whined about it, kinda hypocritical of you doing the exact same thing and you also said you're done playing FH4 yet here you are still playing and crying over a dead game and dead ranked mode. Quit being so toxic, i just want to race with my friends and have fun and not have to deal with people like you and i wanna race against people who actually drive faster than your usual Green league players unlike you claiming to be fast yet you using E-brake just to get around corners. Plus lets not forget the long loading times you have to deal with in Custom Adventure that should've been fix a long time ago and making the experience horrible to play.


Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock and ironically I actually never said I was the best driver, you guys put that title on me. If its all in fun as you told me Akuma, you stop whining about me switching my gamertag. Just let it be charming and childish behavior but I guess what you're doing doesnt fall under either of those. Keep going, explain some more how I'm toxic and using the handbrake makes the game worse for others, I wasn't even aware specific driving style was kicking sand in the face of other players. I don't like you clowns either, apparently you've had a problem with me I wasn't even aware of. I'm not here to make friends anyway, its no sweat off my back. No matter what barbs you throw at me it does NOT compare to having help in the room. I have NEVER had anyone block for me, never have and never will, that's lower than low. You guys are doing exactly what ruined the teams lobby. We agree, I did start leaving the lobbies early because I'll take the point penalty and gain back rather than help any of you move up. We can also agree, I tried to retire and that lasted for about a week, I missed the seasons so I came back and you know what I still had no help. I never even jumped on a new account until it was obvious at least to me I'd never get there constantly being disconnected.

Interesting stance though, just because the game is about to die, that makes it okay to ruin it for the people who are still trying to move up? Not me because I'm already there a few times over, sounds pretty selfish to me. What you and your gf Firefox are doing is the TRUE toxic behavior. If anyone even sniffs at beating you in a lobby, you have your attack dog ready to pounce. Other people are already attempting to do it, they just aren't fast enough to be a real threat. In MY opinion that takes ZERO skill to move up that way.


Kinda interesting for you to assume I got to GM by having people block for me. Well, I can tell you myself that I got to Grandmaster all on my own, and I have every single race recorded as proof. So if you want to keep making false accusations about me, I'm game. And by the way, I already reported all of your accounts for harassment, so I really hope you get what you deserve. You brought this on yourself the second you changed your accounts' gamertags.

Quote:
Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock

I never said that your Bubbletop was bone stock, I said that it uses the stock ENGINE.

Anyway, I've said what I've had to say. I'll leave the rest to Akuma if he has anything else to add.


Now its a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle? You dont know what engine I use sir because I dont share my tunes remember? And you've reported my accounts for harassment because i'm mocking you with the gamertag? Sensitive much? Lol that's a classy move even for cheats like you two. Akuma and yourself are a joke, I'd report you for your game behavior but nothing will come of it so I'll just stick to mocking you. If its a game and I shouldn't care about your tactics, then its a game and you shouldn't need help to win sir, works both ways. It is very telling how a little jab like that no matter how fun or childish it may be gets under the skin of people like you that cheat.

I knew it would get your attention and hopefully the attention of everyone else which is why I did it and by the reactions of you two, it worked. You cheat and admit to cheating but I'm harassing you? In what universe does that make sense?


Quote:
Now its a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle? You dont know what engine I use sir because I dont share my tunes remember?

Never said it was a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle. I can respect people who opt for the stock engine in a vehicle. And I know what engine it is because I can recognize engine sounds in the game. I don't need people to share tunes to know what engine is being used.

Quote:
Sensitive much?

Ironic of you to say that when you're the one who's constantly complaining on the forums. Believe whatever you want, Akuma and I both grinded to Grandmaster all on our own. Even if we prove it, you'd never believe a word we say. Just because we're sitting at the top of the Free-for-All leaderboard doesn't mean we're good at the game. So if anyone is the sensitive one here, it's you. We're not passionate about ranked as much as you are. But like I said before, if you want real competition, go to Rivals and use the fastest time as your ghost.

Quote:
that's a classy move even for cheats like you two. Akuma and yourself are a joke

Calling us cheats, that's funny. Go look at our times in Rivals and keep calling us cheats, I dare you. At least we don't quit the match early when we're about to lose. Just take the loss, suck it up and move onto the next one. You're not any better if you always do that when you see us in the lobby.

Quote:
You cheat and admit to cheating but I'm harassing you? In what universe does that make sense?

Hey, I wasn't the one who changed account gamertags to mock other players. If anyone's not making sense, once again, it's you.


With all of that said, If you're just gonna continue to beef with us here, it's best if you just stay away from us in-game. We've already established the fact that we don't like you, and you don't like us.

If you're still not satisfied with this, then I propose we have a race. The three of us. Collisions off. If we win, you need to apologize and change your account gamertags back to the way they were.


Mmmhhhmmm I know engine sounds too and you don't know which engine I'm using, also for someone that stated they had said all that was needed to be said is still here. Clean rival times is fine by me but does not mean you get to go around doing what you're doing now. It cancels out everything before. I dont need to go head to head with anyone, I already said I proved everything I needed to prove. There is no beef, I never knew you guys had an issue with me.

Gamertags will stay the way they are, no apology will be coming from me because there is nothing to apologize for, you don't like me and the feeling is all too mutual. You don't have to convince me you got to GM without help, I know you didn't. Convince everyone else who has read or will read these posts.


Theres only 3 option for the bubbletop engine swap and one of them couldn't fit in A class AWD but okay. "There is no beef" lmao are you serious? You literally change the gamertags and mock us. Proved what exactly? Getting to GM by farm off noobs? Lmao!!! Buzz off and leave us alone, we did not tarnish your name anywhere except among ourselves, yes there was no beef until you changed your alts gamertags with our names on it and mock us in the FFA leaderboard. Nobody in T10 cares about this forum and they won't do anything so keep crying all you want and quit playing the victim card in here like a dumb blonde girl and you're african-american ffs be like one and man up. You've been playing this game for almost 3 years so you should know how this works get the evidence and report to support if you have any proof of us doing so if not **** and GTFO and get a freaking life instead playing this dead game
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#3106 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 8:03:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AkumaNoZero Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AkumaNoZero Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FirefoxSupraJ29 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
DRC - As for Akuma, as far as I know they just don't like you. Not that it justifies anything, just saying. When I raced against any of them it was all clean.


That's completely fine, alot of people dont like me, I don't take that stuff personal. I've raced against him, I've beat him and he's beat me but come on man, top of the table? Him and the guy that he joins these rooms with together, that's not a coincidence. He only started moving past 4800 once he had help in those rooms, that's a fact. He's no different than Julian. Sure you raced clean before and maybe got desperate once you got close to the top but as far as I'm concerned you have no moral high ground if you have people blocking for you.

Zipper I dont fault you for your stance but you have to understand, these multiple instances didnt occur on my DRC or Kajun account. I'm not calling out names like that because I have a vendetta against any of these guys, we all lose in this game. I can say definitively they have blockers because it happened to me personally and what's really sad, the guy who was blocking for him was doing it for numerous other players as well but recently that account disappeared or he changed the name. Very very SUS.

And for the record, the guy actually messaged and said word for word, Julian did it to us so this is why we now play this way. I tell no lies. Its gotta stop somewhere. Don't allow it at all or its gonna spread like a cancer.


And that warrants you to change your accounts' gamertags to try and mock us? Come on man.
DaReoCharmer accounts
You're no better than us if you always have to create smurf accounts to get easy GM off of noobs. Zipper is correct, we don't like you at all. You're a disgrace to this game and yet you call yourself the best driver while farming points off noob players. And not only that, you ram other players to gain an unfair advantage. We have video clips of your ImSoAppalled account ramming another player on a livestream. If you want to call yourself the best driver, why don't you go to Rivals and set some times in the top 1% with your stock engine Bubbletop?


You're acting like a kid over a video game thats about to die, real mature of you "Charmer". Nothing charming about you or your alts getting to gm by farming off points from lower league players who don't know the game so well. I've read and heard about you whining about players quitting mid-game so that you can't get their points off from them but they will lose a lot of points when quitting yet you whined about it, kinda hypocritical of you doing the exact same thing and you also said you're done playing FH4 yet here you are still playing and crying over a dead game and dead ranked mode. Quit being so toxic, i just want to race with my friends and have fun and not have to deal with people like you and i wanna race against people who actually drive faster than your usual Green league players unlike you claiming to be fast yet you using E-brake just to get around corners. Plus lets not forget the long loading times you have to deal with in Custom Adventure that should've been fix a long time ago and making the experience horrible to play.


Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock and ironically I actually never said I was the best driver, you guys put that title on me. If its all in fun as you told me Akuma, you stop whining about me switching my gamertag. Just let it be charming and childish behavior but I guess what you're doing doesnt fall under either of those. Keep going, explain some more how I'm toxic and using the handbrake makes the game worse for others, I wasn't even aware specific driving style was kicking sand in the face of other players. I don't like you clowns either, apparently you've had a problem with me I wasn't even aware of. I'm not here to make friends anyway, its no sweat off my back. No matter what barbs you throw at me it does NOT compare to having help in the room. I have NEVER had anyone block for me, never have and never will, that's lower than low. You guys are doing exactly what ruined the teams lobby. We agree, I did start leaving the lobbies early because I'll take the point penalty and gain back rather than help any of you move up. We can also agree, I tried to retire and that lasted for about a week, I missed the seasons so I came back and you know what I still had no help. I never even jumped on a new account until it was obvious at least to me I'd never get there constantly being disconnected.

Interesting stance though, just because the game is about to die, that makes it okay to ruin it for the people who are still trying to move up? Not me because I'm already there a few times over, sounds pretty selfish to me. What you and your gf Firefox are doing is the TRUE toxic behavior. If anyone even sniffs at beating you in a lobby, you have your attack dog ready to pounce. Other people are already attempting to do it, they just aren't fast enough to be a real threat. In MY opinion that takes ZERO skill to move up that way.


Kinda interesting for you to assume I got to GM by having people block for me. Well, I can tell you myself that I got to Grandmaster all on my own, and I have every single race recorded as proof. So if you want to keep making false accusations about me, I'm game. And by the way, I already reported all of your accounts for harassment, so I really hope you get what you deserve. You brought this on yourself the second you changed your accounts' gamertags.

Quote:
Firstly, not a stock bubbletop sir, nothing I drive is stock

I never said that your Bubbletop was bone stock, I said that it uses the stock ENGINE.

Anyway, I've said what I've had to say. I'll leave the rest to Akuma if he has anything else to add.


Now its a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle? You dont know what engine I use sir because I dont share my tunes remember? And you've reported my accounts for harassment because i'm mocking you with the gamertag? Sensitive much? Lol that's a classy move even for cheats like you two. Akuma and yourself are a joke, I'd report you for your game behavior but nothing will come of it so I'll just stick to mocking you. If its a game and I shouldn't care about your tactics, then its a game and you shouldn't need help to win sir, works both ways. It is very telling how a little jab like that no matter how fun or childish it may be gets under the skin of people like you that cheat.

I knew it would get your attention and hopefully the attention of everyone else which is why I did it and by the reactions of you two, it worked. You cheat and admit to cheating but I'm harassing you? In what universe does that make sense?


Quote:
Now its a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle? You dont know what engine I use sir because I dont share my tunes remember?

Never said it was a crime to use the stock engine in a vehicle. I can respect people who opt for the stock engine in a vehicle. And I know what engine it is because I can recognize engine sounds in the game. I don't need people to share tunes to know what engine is being used.

Quote:
Sensitive much?

Ironic of you to say that when you're the one who's constantly complaining on the forums. Believe whatever you want, Akuma and I both grinded to Grandmaster all on our own. Even if we prove it, you'd never believe a word we say. Just because we're sitting at the top of the Free-for-All leaderboard doesn't mean we're good at the game. So if anyone is the sensitive one here, it's you. We're not passionate about ranked as much as you are. But like I said before, if you want real competition, go to Rivals and use the fastest time as your ghost.

Quote:
that's a classy move even for cheats like you two. Akuma and yourself are a joke

Calling us cheats, that's funny. Go look at our times in Rivals and keep calling us cheats, I dare you. At least we don't quit the match early when we're about to lose. Just take the loss, suck it up and move onto the next one. You're not any better if you always do that when you see us in the lobby.

Quote:
You cheat and admit to cheating but I'm harassing you? In what universe does that make sense?

Hey, I wasn't the one who changed account gamertags to mock other players. If anyone's not making sense, once again, it's you.


With all of that said, If you're just gonna continue to beef with us here, it's best if you just stay away from us in-game. We've already established the fact that we don't like you, and you don't like us.

If you're still not satisfied with this, then I propose we have a race. The three of us. Collisions off. If we win, you need to apologize and change your account gamertags back to the way they were.


Mmmhhhmmm I know engine sounds too and you don't know which engine I'm using, also for someone that stated they had said all that was needed to be said is still here. Clean rival times is fine by me but does not mean you get to go around doing what you're doing now. It cancels out everything before. I dont need to go head to head with anyone, I already said I proved everything I needed to prove. There is no beef, I never knew you guys had an issue with me.

Gamertags will stay the way they are, no apology will be coming from me because there is nothing to apologize for, you don't like me and the feeling is all too mutual. You don't have to convince me you got to GM without help, I know you didn't. Convince everyone else who has read or will read these posts.


Theres only 3 option for the bubbletop engine swap and one of them couldn't fit in A class AWD but okay. "There is no beef" lmao are you serious? You literally change the gamertags and mock us. Proved what exactly? Getting to GM by farm off noobs? Lmao!!! Buzz off and leave us alone, we did not tarnish your name anywhere except among ourselves, yes there was no beef until you changed your alts gamertags with our names on it and mock us in the FFA leaderboard. Nobody in T10 cares about this forum and they won't do anything so keep crying all you want and quit playing the victim card in here like a dumb blonde girl and you're african-american ffs be like one and man up. You've been playing this game for almost 3 years so you should know how this works get the evidence and report to support if you have any proof of us doing so if not **** and GTFO and get a freaking life instead playing this dead game


Wow so now you get to tell me what it means to be black? Boy just stop while you're ahead because you're reaching so hard you might pull a muscle. There is no beef in pointing out what you're doing because it's wrong, period. You're in the spotlight now, so enjoy it. Stop arguing semantics. Dead game or not, what you're doing is wrong, you can't justify it. It's the lowest of the low.

The only victims here is you and Firefox or is not86 or 86ofakina, can't remember them all. Seriously asking me to change my gamertags because you guys are offended and feeling harassed. That's literally the funniest thing I've heard all year. I'm the victim but you're asking me to change them simply because it's mocking you and even running to Microsoft to claim harassment, reaching yet again. It's a dead game as you say, so stop letting the new gamertags bother your sensibilities. Move along, I'm not changing anything bro.

Edited by user Saturday, July 17, 2021 8:06:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#3107 Posted : Sunday, July 18, 2021 1:56:38 PM(UTC)
Played a few unranked adventures, twice got massive long waits at the end of the adventure where it just sits on the final scoreboard for ages. This never used to happen. One can hope that greater care is taken on FH5? Because this is pathetic honestly.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#3108 Posted : Sunday, July 18, 2021 8:50:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Played a few unranked adventures, twice got massive long waits at the end of the adventure where it just sits on the final scoreboard for ages. This never used to happen. One can hope that greater care is taken on FH5? Because this is pathetic honestly.


Experimenting the same for months now as I am playing mostly unranked. Looks like depending on people joining, game just stall. It looks quite like team ranked, they know it's broken. I've noticed that beginners lobbies were the fastest. From that I came to the conclusion they did something which result is to push out high stars players on the idea of "go to play ranked" ...

FH4 ranked being of no interest for me, I just play until I get bored of restarting the game or I just do something else between races.

Even if I have very few hope that it will be, it would be great next FH promotes playing clean. It would even be a reason for me to buy it. A ranked mode visibly taking in account the number of collisions in the number of points gained and doing an actual matchmaking to avoid mixing low and high ranked players would be great but honestly, when the big new thing is pinatas, seriously, I don't believe they will go back to "racing in an opened world".

Rank: Driver's Permit
#3109 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 8:23:39 AM(UTC)
Hi guys and girls!

125 pages here, don't have much time to check if this was mentioned at all, so I'll be short.

Online adventure, free-for-all, monthly event.
Every single time, especially now in winter, the challenge is offered. S1 900 cars, checked. A lot of them are road-only, so I quickly pick Ford RS200, knowing there will be rally type of races. I picked it up because it CLEARLY showed winter tyres mark. Excellent.
But nowhere in those 30 seconds I have seen that the season would be changed into rainy spring. If that's the case, then WHY WINTER TYRES MARK is there? It should be there ONLY if we run the winter race(s).
I simply exit to desktop for some time. 2 weeks maybe. Please don't say I was wrong for exiting the game. Simply because it's not the first time. Because they need to MARK WITH CAPS THE SEASON, not to put it like on meds box, 0.025 x 0.025in, s o m e w h e r e . . . !

Thank you

Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#3110 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 10:55:44 AM(UTC)
Say what now?? The game tells you what class and season you are racing and then you pick your car. Of the many problems with ranked, working out what season you are racing is not one of them.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#3111 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 1:25:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soskic71 Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys and girls!

125 pages here, don't have much time to check if this was mentioned at all, so I'll be short.

Online adventure, free-for-all, monthly event.
Every single time, especially now in winter, the challenge is offered. S1 900 cars, checked. A lot of them are road-only, so I quickly pick Ford RS200, knowing there will be rally type of races. I picked it up because it CLEARLY showed winter tyres mark. Excellent.
But nowhere in those 30 seconds I have seen that the season would be changed into rainy spring. If that's the case, then WHY WINTER TYRES MARK is there? It should be there ONLY if we run the winter race(s).
I simply exit to desktop for some time. 2 weeks maybe. Please don't say I was wrong for exiting the game. Simply because it's not the first time. Because they need to MARK WITH CAPS THE SEASON, not to put it like on meds box, 0.025 x 0.025in, s o m e w h e r e . . . !

Thank you


It says just at the bottom of the screen which season it will be in. It is random and have nothing to do with season that you are currently in.
winter
spring

As for "winter tyres mark" it shows only if you are in winter season. It has been discussed about almost since the game came out, but developers didn't change it.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#3112 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2021 7:02:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Soskic71 Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys and girls!

125 pages here, don't have much time to check if this was mentioned at all, so I'll be short.

Online adventure, free-for-all, monthly event.
Every single time, especially now in winter, the challenge is offered. S1 900 cars, checked. A lot of them are road-only, so I quickly pick Ford RS200, knowing there will be rally type of races. I picked it up because it CLEARLY showed winter tyres mark. Excellent.
But nowhere in those 30 seconds I have seen that the season would be changed into rainy spring. If that's the case, then WHY WINTER TYRES MARK is there? It should be there ONLY if we run the winter race(s).
I simply exit to desktop for some time. 2 weeks maybe. Please don't say I was wrong for exiting the game. Simply because it's not the first time. Because they need to MARK WITH CAPS THE SEASON, not to put it like on meds box, 0.025 x 0.025in, s o m e w h e r e . . . !

Thank you


It says just at the bottom of the screen which season it will be in. It is random and have nothing to do with season that you are currently in.
winter
spring

As for "winter tyres mark" it shows only if you are in winter season. It has been discussed about almost since the game came out, but developers didn't change it.


Just a precsion that tyres type filter is bugged since day one. it displays only if the previous championship was winter or if you join from offline and offline is winter. Other scenarios, you won't have the winter tires filter even if championship is winter.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 21, 2021 7:03:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#3113 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 12:19:12 AM(UTC)
I know that this is thread about FFA, but yesterday I was doing RTA and in one of them....
- there was no collision in first race
- there was a boneshaker

I don't know if it was a coincidence, game got confused and somehow loaded up wrongly as CA lobby or someone was messing with the game, but that definitely was an experience.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#3114 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 3:41:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
I know that this is thread about FFA, but yesterday I was doing RTA and in one of them....
- there was no collision in first race
- there was a boneshaker

I don't know if it was a coincidence, game got confused and somehow loaded up wrongly as CA lobby or someone was messing with the game, but that definitely was an experience.


I have in memory that, at game release every post related to online were redirected here whether or not related to FFA so ...

So you landed on a custom championship, quite weird, never experienced that, hope it's not related to the playlist switch...
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#3115 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 10:13:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

So you landed on a custom championship, quite weird, never experienced that, hope it's not related to the playlist switch...

Well, yes, but no. Cause when the adventure was over there was a ranked points screen.
Sorry, forgot to add that in previous post.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#3116 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 1:33:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

So you landed on a custom championship, quite weird, never experienced that, hope it's not related to the playlist switch...

Well, yes, but no. Cause when the adventure was over there was a ranked points screen.
Sorry, forgot to add that in previous post.


Nice mix !

This game must have some kind of planned obsolescence or self destruct feature, the more we go the more it fells apart. human old age applied to software ...

Edited by user Friday, July 23, 2021 1:34:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

125 Pages<<123124125Prev

Notification

Icon
Error