22 Pages<<202122Prev
#526 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2021 7:31:57 PM(UTC)
When i try to search or join a club, it will give me a error message saying Could not connect to Forza servers. Is there a way to fix this?
#527 Posted : Saturday, June 12, 2021 6:48:59 PM(UTC)
under a 1 hours play time i had to reconnect 10 times, And I notice some slight fps drop when joining a Convoy!
what has happen to this game?
#528 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 5:26:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: elajs Go to Quoted Post
under a 1 hours play time i had to reconnect 10 times, And I notice some slight fps drop when joining a Convoy!
what has happen to this game?

Yeah, there were a few issues yesterday evening. Most of the issues were at the same time as the Ubisoft Forward presentation at E3 so it simply have been a big increase in people watching Twitch stream etc which may have pushed MS's server capacity

I would expect the same thing, if not worse this evening when the Xbox/Bethesda presentation is going on
#529 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 6:56:12 AM(UTC)
still cant joining online seesion.
#530 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:19:12 AM(UTC)
I have found a way to fix my issue with not connecting to Horizon servers. Over the past 3 weeks it has gone from somewhat available (depending on time of day) to not available most of the time. Having similar issues with Xbox live.

The 1st step I took to solve the problem was cancel my Game Pass and ask for a refund. Now, I don't feel the need to game because I am no longer giving them my money. Similarly, I will never purchase a future game from Horizon or Forza because their support is worthless.

2nd step, stop playing Forza all together. Nothing is supported, all they care about is the upcoming money makers 5 months away (horizon 5, lol). Save the time and trouble and forget about this game and vow never to support this company again.

Problem solved, no headaches. Go out and enjoy your life unlike their underpaid programmers. Lets be honest, we all bought them because of covid. This thing is about as valuable as a paperweight now.
22 Pages<<202122Prev

Notification

Icon
Error