4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 1:58:50 AM(UTC)
honestly I don't care the drivatars cars are the same, just sad behavior of the cars is not matching with what the cars are supposed to be able to do ( max speed, torque, grip ...) . I guess it would cost too much of CPU to apply actual car characteristics to every drivatars.

End of the day, you have to ignore car brand etc, it is totally meaningless, racing with drivatars is just for training, not for comparing your car to others. Comparing, you can try online given the actual way would be rivals but ...

#77 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 5:36:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
honestly I don't care the drivatars cars are the same, just sad behavior of the cars is not matching with what the cars are supposed to be able to do ( max speed, torque, grip ...) . I guess it would cost too much of CPU to apply actual car characteristics to every drivatars.

End of the day, you have to ignore car brand etc, it is totally meaningless, racing with drivatars is just for training, not for comparing your car to others. Comparing, you can try online given the actual way would be rivals but ...

But when building car first place to test is to race against AI because dont have rivals mode to test car perfomance, so seeing same focus and same tt's in thousands of races start to get really damn annoying. Even more annoying is that game is made so lazy that AI dont use any kinda variation when comes selecting cars to AI drivers (espicialy because when you play offline car selection works fine)

Edit: and like you say it's also annoying that these focus and tt's can match up S998 cars perfomance while having only PI930

Edited by user Monday, May 20, 2019 5:46:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#78 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 5:17:51 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]
Drivatars still overusing same cars (Audi TT, Ford Focus RS etc.)
One of the most annoying things about the game. I really want to have fun racing but how can it be fun to race same cars all the time? It's easiest to spot in "Anything goes" type of race but other types have their own cars that drivatars seem to like way too much as well. What's fun in racing a grid full of Nissan Titans? Or TTs, Focuses and Chargers? Only thing you can do to sort of fix that is not having friends on Xbox Live and not being a part of any club! Really?! Even then you will get only low level drivatars which seem to be a lot less challenging to beat. It's been over two years, please fix this... I guess it could be the effect of huge influx of players from Game Pass who didn't play the game much past the prologue thus making starter cars most used and then most used by the drivatars...

Edited by user Tuesday, December 15, 2020 11:34:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#79 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 5:21:33 PM(UTC)
Agree. This is probably one of the biggest issues there have from the game release. it really sucks! Zonda R, TTS, Focus RS, DB10, CX75, formula drift Holden, Charger, Impreza... all those same old cars over and over and over and over again. Please fix this PG, this is really annoying
#80 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 7:28:26 PM(UTC)
Try to do a "Cult Classic" race in B class or above......Solid XJ12 fest...
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 4:19:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Other than about the behavior of the drivatars cars I disagree. There are people who still enjoy single player more than multi player. The game should be as good as it can possibly be for single player as well, the drivatars should race beter and be more challenging, the grid you race against should make sense as well like it did in Forza Horizon 3. This needs to be adressed but I'm losing hope as it's been two years already and it seems they just don't care.
Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#82 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 9:35:49 PM(UTC)
Devs, please fix this in FH5
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Friday, June 4, 2021 12:11:44 AM(UTC)
It's always been like that. I set up a Goliath race using an Abarth 595 and every single opponent was a Jaguar XJS.
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error