124 Pages<<122123124Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#3076 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2021 4:59:16 PM(UTC)
There is an epidemic of these tag team players. EMP club are cheaters too! Just ran into them in a S1 dirt room. One ranked 4300 and the other was 4866. Smoked them every single event. First race they constantly tried to ram me. Event 2, 3, 4 and 5 I stayed far ahead they couldn't touch me. What did I get for my efforts? +220 and mister cheating GM got a -50, dropping him almost to 4800. Serves both of them right for trying to play dirty. #clowns
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#3077 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 2:17:03 AM(UTC)
Just chanced doing a qualifying round and it was successful, no disconnections. Also loading times between races was fast, I mean to the point where it only took a few seconds. I guess all the other players were either on 'Series' consoles or on PCs with SSDs. Nice. I'm still sore from losing 70 points on my alt due to the disconnection previously though. What a messed-up game which can rob you of so much effort and time, so quickly and unfairly. Bravo.
#3078 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 9:39:34 AM(UTC)
Update got me in the game but lo and behold its still freezing up on the last race which is essentially a disconnect. Fix one thing and skip fixing the other problem

#3079 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 10:41:06 AM(UTC)
Just did first (and only) adventure of the new series, qualified with a win, no problems (except rammers).

Did the same with my alt (both the win and the rammers). Got +2 for the win, so a long way from recouping the -70 from last time thanks to the disconnection. 2nd in this one was a league 11 who was very nearly as fast as me at S2 in the wet (Elmsdon, Greendale, Colossus).

Edited by user Friday, May 7, 2021 11:01:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3080 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 11:08:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Just did first (and only) adventure of the new series, qualified with a win, no problems (except rammers).

Did the same with my alt (both the win and the rammers). Got +2 for the win, so a long way from recouping the -70 from last time thanks to the disconnection. 2nd in this one was a league 11 who was very nearly as fast as me at S2 in the wet (Elmsdon, Greendale, Colossus).

I will not even attempt a qualifier on my GM accounts, not until they fix this problem. I submitted a ticket and maybe because its a crash report, they'll get to it quickly but my tank of patience is nearly empty. I already went back to doing campaign in FH3. I just don't think I wanna deal with the plethora of issues that come with FH4

#3081 Posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2021 3:03:41 AM(UTC)
I've been playing FFA most days since the new Series started and I haven't had any disconnects at all - maybe 10 adventures without problems.
#3082 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2021 9:39:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: runruss Go to Quoted Post
I've been playing FFA most days since the new Series started and I haven't had any disconnects at all - maybe 10 adventures without problems.

The ticket I had logged concerning the load times was closed after last release. Support indicated the issue was resolved. From playing FFA yesterday, the issue is still there as I had to restart game 5 times after more than 5mn wait times. Game also crashed twice but I was disconnected only one time during race ( a dozen times while connecting to a championship but less annoying as happens before racing ).

Concerning the load times, I noticed 2 things. First is that sometimes, when waiting on the race grid, the green bold line indicating my car is applied to other lines, I have seen up to 5 cars with bold green so clearly something bugged there. Then there is instant fast travel to race that is not the first race of the CS. I mean that I was used to landing on wait lobby and 2s later, 'a race is about...' pops up and I am not in ... I suspect they allowed players to join during loading time. No way to be sure about what is indeed happening in the process of the game but result is there, another 'car recovery update' thing, not a bug.

I guess ranked is less/not impacted since players are not allowed to join between races. Any 'more than 5 mn waiting' between 2 races noticed on ranked ?
 1 user liked this post.
#3083 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2021 11:32:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

I guess ranked is less/not impacted since players are not allowed to join between races. Any 'more than 5 mn waiting' between 2 races noticed on ranked ?

I played 1 ranked game yesterday and it took atleast 5 minutes to fast travel to the first race, after the first race it took another 5 minutes to load the results and another 5 minutes to fast travel to second race. So for me the issue is not resolved.
#3084 Posted : Saturday, May 15, 2021 7:56:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OdEssA VL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

I played 1 ranked game yesterday and it took atleast 5 minutes to fast travel to the first race, after the first race it took another 5 minutes to load the results and another 5 minutes to fast travel to second race. So for me the issue is not resolved.

Ok, thanks for sharing, that kills my theory ... what the hell did they do ....
#3085 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2021 5:39:57 PM(UTC)
So, I'm a new FH4 player (maybe around 2 weeks) but I've played Motorsport 7 and a couple of others previously. I've only come here because I wanted to see if others were experiencing what I've seen so far and oh boy, I'm experiencing a whole bunch of what's mentioned across the last 5 pages. I've only been playing ranked for a couple of days (once I'd got my hands on meta cars for every event) but the issues are immediately noticeable and stick out like a sore thumb. Ranked teams players side slamming people into walls, disconnects, infinite loading times between events, wins/losses not counting at all, people leaving games (loaded in with 10, ended with 4, this is an absolute plague and it happens every game). What's the deal here? Was FH4 like this on release or has stability slowly degraded over time? I'd love a separate ranked ladder with collisions turned off (or somehow prevent intentional side slams like they did with the anti-ramming patch). Uninstalled for now, I see no reason to play with this severe lack of stability :/
#3086 Posted : Friday, May 21, 2021 10:30:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sevxy Go to Quoted Post
So, I'm a new FH4 player (maybe around 2 weeks) but I've played Motorsport 7 and a couple of others previously. I've only come here because I wanted to see if others were experiencing what I've seen so far and oh boy, I'm experiencing a whole bunch of what's mentioned across the last 5 pages. I've only been playing ranked for a couple of days (once I'd got my hands on meta cars for every event) but the issues are immediately noticeable and stick out like a sore thumb. Ranked teams players side slamming people into walls, disconnects, infinite loading times between events, wins/losses not counting at all, people leaving games (loaded in with 10, ended with 4, this is an absolute plague and it happens every game). What's the deal here? Was FH4 like this on release or has stability slowly degraded over time? I'd love a separate ranked ladder with collisions turned off (or somehow prevent intentional side slams like they did with the anti-ramming patch). Uninstalled for now, I see no reason to play with this severe lack of stability :/

Well, in a few words, game was worse at release, things were done to fix the most disaster issues for a few months and then it started to go down again release after release. The only deal is that game is now mostly intended for gamepass solo players & car collectors. They focus on new features to attract new players (KPI) while existing features are just abandonned.

#3087 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2021 12:49:12 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Saturday, May 22, 2021 7:42:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Whoops, nevermind

Quote:
"Every train needs a caboose, right?"
 2 users liked this post.
#3088 Posted : Tuesday, May 25, 2021 3:20:48 PM(UTC)

It has been quite the long journey but just like I retired from Elimantor, its time for me to retire from ranked. I have nothing left to prove. I've made it to the GM realm 7 times and I just had another account destroyed by a disconnect so I'll have to settle for 5 being up top the table instead of 6. Thats the 3rd account ruined by disconnects and that was the very last straw for me.

Its become far too toxic now with groups/tag teams still working their way up the table. I have no interest in participating in that type of rigged play. One guy in particular who has fluctuated up & down table has somehow made it into the top 5, with help obviously because I've seen it. I've sat in the top 10 for a while & even attempted to make it into the top 3 once or twice but I never will & that's okay. 5* GM accounts on the table sounds much better to me anyway.

Hopefully PG will learn from all the complaints and the behavior of people who pollute the ranked lobbies. Clean racing has to be rewarded because win by any means approach breeds ramming and other toxic strategies. We all deserve a far superior RANKED product in FH5.

1 user liked this post.
#3089 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 9:33:41 PM(UTC)
i should get you to race my account now lol
stuck at level 12 and probably always will be
 3 users liked this post.
#3090 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 9:22:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

It has been quite the long journey but just like I retired from Elimantor, its time for me to retire from ranked. I have nothing left to prove. I've made it to the GM realm 7 times and I just had another account destroyed by a disconnect so I'll have to settle for 5 being up top the table instead of 6. Thats the 3rd account ruined by disconnects and that was the very last straw for me.

Its become far too toxic now with groups/tag teams still working their way up the table. I have no interest in participating in that type of rigged play. One guy in particular who has fluctuated up & down table has somehow made it into the top 5, with help obviously because I've seen it. I've sat in the top 10 for a while & even attempted to make it into the top 3 once or twice but I never will & that's okay. 5* GM accounts on the table sounds much better to me anyway.

Hopefully PG will learn from all the complaints and the behavior of people who pollute the ranked lobbies. Clean racing has to be rewarded because win by any means approach breeds ramming and other toxic strategies. We all deserve a far superior RANKED product in FH5.

I think I unfortunately have to do the same. I was at rank 4740 in Solo on PC and then the disconnects started happening and I ended up losing it down to 4400. Quit playing for like 2 weeks was so mad. I finally got the urge since to play since I love forza so I bought a new Xbox to play on because its usually better optimized then PC and it was better I didnt get any disconnects. I climbed back up to 4650 after like 1.5 weeks and no issues. Then suddenly one day it hard froze on the 3rd race, causing me to have to force quit through the xbox. Lost 90 points, thought this was anomaly so I restarted console and kept playing. 1 day later it hard froze on the 3rd race again and suddenly im back in the 4400s. Quit again for a couple of days, new series got launched so thought I would try AGAIN. Another week and a half and about 35 races with no problems I got back up to 4640 AGAIN. Then just this morning, TWO 3rd race crashes in back to back games. So yeah I think I need to do myself a favor and just throw in the towel or just have a second account I dont care about. I have to win SO many races getting +1 and +2 usually and then lose 80-95 on a crash or disconnect. I guess theres team ranked even though you dont get points can still play but at certain times of day its still plagued with the long loading screens between races. Its actually kind of wild how broken this game is and how badly they just abandoned it. Its really put a sour taste in my mouth as someone who has played this series for 12 years especially considering there are WIDEspread complaints from lots of people and they dont do a thing.
 2 users liked this post.
#3091 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 11:31:51 AM(UTC)
As someone who lost 250pts in May, all I can say is: I feel your pain ;)

Lobbies with low ranks are nice addition too. Especially drit/CC where few people leave in first race and now you have to do 4 more races (with e.g. 2 blue ranks and 2 red ranks), just to see +0, -1 or -2 pts at the end. Time well spent.
#3092 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 6:55:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LogikJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

I think I unfortunately have to do the same. I was at rank 4740 in Solo on PC and then the disconnects started happening and I ended up losing it down to 4400. Quit playing for like 2 weeks was so mad. I finally got the urge since to play since I love forza so I bought a new Xbox to play on because its usually better optimized then PC and it was better I didnt get any disconnects. I climbed back up to 4650 after like 1.5 weeks and no issues. Then suddenly one day it hard froze on the 3rd race, causing me to have to force quit through the xbox. Lost 90 points, thought this was anomaly so I restarted console and kept playing. 1 day later it hard froze on the 3rd race again and suddenly im back in the 4400s. Quit again for a couple of days, new series got launched so thought I would try AGAIN. Another week and a half and about 35 races with no problems I got back up to 4640 AGAIN. Then just this morning, TWO 3rd race crashes in back to back games. So yeah I think I need to do myself a favor and just throw in the towel or just have a second account I dont care about. I have to win SO many races getting +1 and +2 usually and then lose 80-95 on a crash or disconnect. I guess theres team ranked even though you dont get points can still play but at certain times of day its still plagued with the long loading screens between races. Its actually kind of wild how broken this game is and how badly they just abandoned it. Its really put a sour taste in my mouth as someone who has played this series for 12 years especially considering there are WIDEspread complaints from lots of people and they dont do a thing.

Oh yes, I mentioned it a few times in here. The game would freeze up on me too which is the same as quitting early, its a hard slap in the face. The first time it started happening to me was 3 months ago, I was at 4830. 2 or 3 disconnects/frozen races and it dropped like a rock. Took me about the same time to get it back to GM. That journey alone was enough to make me quit but I'm stubborn and I stuck it out.

I went back to redo campaign on FH2 and 3 and wow the AI is just as bad as the AI we face in the weekly trials. Super toxic. I highly doubt I'll put as much time in the next game if these same issues persist. Small lobbies, low ranks, disconnects etc etc. I don't have the patience and I do not miss it.

#3093 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:40:46 PM(UTC)
I don't understand why you drive a 70s Muscle car better than a BUGATTI CHIRON? for me it is not the truth.
Another note for the new forza 80% of races are full of obstacles and rain in all 4 seasons.
Please more realistic in the real world.
a big thank you for all of you and for everything
#3094 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 7:56:04 PM(UTC)
This online thread is now as active as the FH3 section ... but having a look at the FH5 announcement, it seems it's more of a programmed death. Up to me, the reason they stopped investing on FH online racing is now clear, they are removing it.
discussion hidden here https://forums.forzamoto...rizon-5---Oh-yeah.aspx?=
124 Pages<<122123124Prev

Notification

Icon
Error