3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 10:13:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
All I want is MORE stability...no new cars, no new features. STABILITY!
+1MM
It's making many players unstable too. :)

+1 I stopped playing because the people I played with and myself can't make it through any of the games. I'm back to Forza 7 and Far Cry.
Service Connected Disabled Navy Vet. Marines call me "Doc".

#52 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 10:15:58 PM(UTC)
Gauging from the twitter suggestions, how'd we go from four or five potential new exclusives down to three? What else from the image was being extrapolated into another car?
"Every train needs a caboose, right?"
#53 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 6:12:07 AM(UTC)
Is it still unavailable?
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 6:20:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Gauging from the twitter suggestions, how'd we go from four or five potential new exclusives down to three? What else from the image was being extrapolated into another car?

There was talk of a Ginetta car based on the "G" but the G was really the Jeep Gladiator.

Also rumoured was a Dolorean and Tesla based the Torben Tuesday.

Three cars is fairly solid thou - the DS23 interests me the most and the Jeep the second.

I wonder how long PG will keep developing new cars given the next FH might be in Oct/Nov this year. I suspect at some point they will stop and fully recycle the older hard to find cars.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 8:15:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BruskLawyer6315 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post

There was talk of a Ginetta car based on the "G" but the G was really the Jeep Gladiator.

Also rumoured was a Dolorean and Tesla based the Torben Tuesday.

Three cars is fairly solid thou - the DS23 interests me the most and the Jeep the second.

I wonder how long PG will keep developing new cars given the next FH might be in Oct/Nov this year. I suspect at some point they will stop and fully recycle the older hard to find cars.

The next Horizon will not be this year.
#56 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 8:19:16 AM(UTC)
I dont think the next horizon will come out soon, don't forget that Playground are developping the next FABLE game ( i think) so it might delay the next horizon
 2 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 9:52:10 AM(UTC)
The Series 35 content update is now available to install.

653MB on Xbox One X
1.01GB on PC

#58 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 11:00:33 AM(UTC)
I dont think the update works at all on the series x or s
Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF
#59 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 12:00:11 PM(UTC)
I hope the new seasons events don't suck as bad as the 3 cars they are adding. Padding my garage with more cars I'll almost never use.

Another Jeep that will end up collecting dust in the garage.

My billionth Porsche is not that exciting. After the Emory, they should have waited on another Porsche.

The Citroen appears to be the most interesting of the 3. The final year of the DS was a decent one.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 2:00:37 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - don't - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, May 5, 2021 2:02:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Thursday, May 6, 2021 12:00:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Verda5524 Go to Quoted Post
I dont think the next horizon will come out soon, don't forget that Playground are developping the next FABLE game ( i think) so it might delay the next horizon

Whilst PGG are developing the next Fable, yes, my understanding is that they also bought another game studio in preparation for it so as not to affect the Forza Horizon side of things. So they have the same studio doing the FH5 stuff with the same amount of staff whilst having a completely seperate set of staff etc (from the studio they bought) doing Fable. This is how I understand it anyway...could be wrong of course
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 12:16:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Verda5524 Go to Quoted Post

Whilst PGG are developing the next Fable, yes, my understanding is that they also bought another game studio in preparation for it so as not to affect the Forza Horizon side of things. So they have the same studio doing the FH5 stuff with the same amount of staff whilst having a completely seperate set of staff etc (from the studio they bought) doing Fable. This is how I understand it anyway...could be wrong of course

yeah you might be right, I did not know they had bought a new studio.

On the other hand, I still think FH4 has some time ahead because they launched on Steam recently, (even if it is to try a new selling method for future games, they should analyse their selling data for at least 6 months or 1 year to check if Forza is viable on Steam), so there is no point to launch FH5 soon.

On another note, Playgrounds always leave clues on the Forza Monthly, and this time, while showcasing the new cars, they had put a green charger on their favourites, (confusing as it is already in-game) but it can denote a new Fast Furious extension ? (as they seem to have great relationships with them --> FH2 extension, FM7) and one of the charger in FF is green, and normally a new FF is due to release this year.

#63 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 4:37:47 PM(UTC)
series 35. has been a very difficult series
It better not be the same in the following series, thank you
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error