16 Pages<<141516Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#376 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2020 4:53:47 AM(UTC)
Anywhere Asia
 2 users liked this post.
#377 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 9:05:37 AM(UTC)
I believe that Forza horizon 5 should be based in Japan with amazing drift courses and cruise spots and spots around the map that over view the city of Tokyo and beautiful mountains I also would like to see more vehicle customizations for stance cars camber in Forza horizon 4 u can’t put much camber and a more vast Inventory of rims and to be able to actually slam cars to as low as 2 inches and mybe even air bags to lower and raise the car interior customization would be nice to
 2 users liked this post.
#378 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 12:51:48 PM(UTC)
I would love to see japan and to see more toyota's and other Japanse cars and since the last 2 or 3 you drive on the left side of the road japan is the same
 1 user liked this post.
#379 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 9:39:32 AM(UTC)
I really would like it if Forza horizon 5 was based in Tokyo
#380 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2021 8:22:35 AM(UTC)
can forza horizon 5 take place in finland please :D
#381 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 1:16:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dylan 4 Life200 Go to Quoted Post
I would love some place in Canada ( Just not Quebec ) coming from a Canadian myself I believe we have beautiful scenery

quebec weather sucks and except if the games wants a machine to replace potholes no quebec

1 user liked this post.
#382 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 8:30:51 AM(UTC)
Here are my suggestions :

Japan is an obvious and still unvisited place for car culture

New Zealand could be amazing (although some elements might have been in FH3)

Germany/Austria (Autobahns, mountains passes, Worthersee festival, etc)

Norway/Sweden/Finland (Gatebil festival, rally trails, great asphalt and rallycross tracks)

West coast of north America, from the Los Angeles mountain passes to British-Columbia rockies (multiple circuits to integrate to the map in this part of the world)

Spain/Portugal (another place known of awesome mountains passes, rally heritage and great asphalt tracks)

Or just multiple but faithful/more to scale regions in a ''Horizon World tour'' setting ?

My 2 cents !
 2 users liked this post.
#383 Posted : Wednesday, March 3, 2021 8:51:05 AM(UTC)
As much as i would love to see it set in Japan i wouldn't mind the game to be set in these places:

Canada :
- I am a Canadian car enthusiast and would be extremely happy to see a game use such a incredible landscape because all of Canada has every biome known to man and we have it all in one country meaning there would be a chance to checkmark everyone's favorite form of racing.
- If you do set the stage in Canada. Im of the idea that you could do stages of Canada and the more levels you gain the more access you have to Canada. So starting at level one you can choose which coast you want to start on, West or East and include the choice of starting the game in the north or south of Canada and depending on your choice for example you choose North East Canada you would start on Newfoundland and Labrador. If you start the game on the South East Canada you start in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick. If you start in North West Canada you would start in the Yukon and if you start in the South West of Canada you would be starting in British Columbia.
- You are then given an option to purchase more land with IN GAME MONEY AND NOT REAL WORLD MONEY after every level 25 unlocking a Province or territory you are given a choice of land that shares its borders with the province or territory you currently have (Example: If i choose to start in the Yukon and after i hit my first level 25 i want to buy more land i cant buy Alberta because it isnt on a shared border of the Yukon.)
- As well i would like to see the real roads that already exist in Canada implemented in to the game like main highways and the downtown of cities. Of course because canada is so big you likely wouldnt want to travel from Vancouver to Halifax for a race you forgot to complete so NOT USING REAL WORLD MONEY AND USING IN GAME MONEY create another fast travel system and make it next to nothing for a fast travel, maybe the price tag of a fast travel is dependent on how frequent you use it and it ranges from 500credits to 1500credits.
- Last thing for Canada and that is id like to see the car list recognize that its in Canada so include every Canadian Car in the new list ranging from the the oldest possible to the newest possible list of cars that were made for Canada and not the USA and the equivalent cars the USA got and we got the same thing just with a different name. (Example: Pontiac Acadian is the Canadian equalivaent to the Chevy 2, Pontiac Beaumont is the Canadian equalivalent to the Chevelle.)
 2 users liked this post.
#384 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 1:04:03 AM(UTC)
Japan (to include Fujimi Kaido circuit) or Canada (to include Ice Road Truckers section).
#385 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 9:42:00 AM(UTC)
I would like forza to take place in Beverly Hills because it is so awesome there you see a lot of nice cars driving by and I want the highway to be longer like in Gta 5 and Beverly Hills is a good place to Cruz in nice cars it’s like we’re exotic cars owners can drive there cars in peace and enjoy all the good comments from people 😍😍😍😍 and I want the highway to have more tunnels so I can here my car more that’s what forza 5 should take place 😎😎
16 Pages<<141516Prev

Notification

Icon
Error