1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 6:41:20 AM(UTC)
I downloaded FH3 on PC because I haven't played it in a couple years.

Built a car, then exited the garage, then the game crashed during the cutscene.

Tried changing a few graphics settings and whatnot, and the only thing that helped was "thread optimization" or whatever it is. With it on, I couldn't even drive before the game crashed. After turning it off, I made it around 100ft before the game crashed.

Because of that, I think it may be a CPU/coding related issue. And after talking with somebody in a stream that has the same issue, they told me that the game just doesn't work on Windows 10 anymore.

He crashes in the same way that I do, and he said that all his friends that play it on Windows 10 all have the same issue.

I understand that the licensing and whatnot have run out, so the game may not receive any further updates, but it desperately needs one in order to function on PC for the people who still play there.

If anybody else has this issue, please help me bring it up so it can get fixed.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 9:00:22 AM(UTC)
Been having the exact same issue, I can quit garage but the game quickly crashes after a really short moment after
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2021 3:36:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MilkTeaWOBubble Go to Quoted Post
Been having the exact same issue, I can quit garage but the game quickly crashes after a really short moment after

Game crashes when it's online, quite odd, if offline, no issue

Notification

Icon
Error