124 Pages<<122123124Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#3076 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2021 4:59:16 PM(UTC)
There is an epidemic of these tag team players. EMP club are cheaters too! Just ran into them in a S1 dirt room. One ranked 4300 and the other was 4866. Smoked them every single event. First race they constantly tried to ram me. Event 2, 3, 4 and 5 I stayed far ahead they couldn't touch me. What did I get for my efforts? +220 and mister cheating GM got a -50, dropping him almost to 4800. Serves both of them right for trying to play dirty. #clowns
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#3077 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 2:17:03 AM(UTC)
Just chanced doing a qualifying round and it was successful, no disconnections. Also loading times between races was fast, I mean to the point where it only took a few seconds. I guess all the other players were either on 'Series' consoles or on PCs with SSDs. Nice. I'm still sore from losing 70 points on my alt due to the disconnection previously though. What a messed-up game which can rob you of so much effort and time, so quickly and unfairly. Bravo.
#3078 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 9:39:34 AM(UTC)
Update got me in the game but lo and behold its still freezing up on the last race which is essentially a disconnect. Fix one thing and skip fixing the other problem

#3079 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 10:41:06 AM(UTC)
Just did first (and only) adventure of the new series, qualified with a win, no problems (except rammers).

Did the same with my alt (both the win and the rammers). Got +2 for the win, so a long way from recouping the -70 from last time thanks to the disconnection. 2nd in this one was a league 11 who was very nearly as fast as me at S2 in the wet (Elmsdon, Greendale, Colossus).

Edited by user Friday, May 7, 2021 11:01:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3080 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 11:08:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Just did first (and only) adventure of the new series, qualified with a win, no problems (except rammers).

Did the same with my alt (both the win and the rammers). Got +2 for the win, so a long way from recouping the -70 from last time thanks to the disconnection. 2nd in this one was a league 11 who was very nearly as fast as me at S2 in the wet (Elmsdon, Greendale, Colossus).

I will not even attempt a qualifier on my GM accounts, not until they fix this problem. I submitted a ticket and maybe because its a crash report, they'll get to it quickly but my tank of patience is nearly empty. I already went back to doing campaign in FH3. I just don't think I wanna deal with the plethora of issues that come with FH4

#3081 Posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2021 3:03:41 AM(UTC)
I've been playing FFA most days since the new Series started and I haven't had any disconnects at all - maybe 10 adventures without problems.
124 Pages<<122123124Prev

Notification

Icon
Error