12 Pages<<101112Prev
#276 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:38:01 AM(UTC)
Yes i must agree, im not sure if you can change them as i have never tried so cant realy speek on that behalf but generaly i use the roads already given and create drift corses with obsticals, giving those already established drifters something to realy refresh that iner drive and enthusiasm , generaly i spend arpund 3 hours on each course, i havent run into this problem to much as i usualy only use the small objects and dont try to create my own road, but in saying that i created one that a portion is up on platformed road and yes this was a problem and made things dificult with the only solution is not lining it up right and insuring the lips run with the road and with this spicific track most the work was aleady done once i had realised making it a small task to correct this mishap, i think the lock to another peice is a good idea for ease of work 👌👍 cant see any reason why it wouldent, it would make it easier for less enthusiastic builders to easily build something and not get so over it, i think it would also help to get more astablished costom world races with less people being pushed to put in massive pointless gap fillers.
#277 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:51:12 AM(UTC)
But in saying that i have found that it is better to singily place objects. And the one reason for that is that i dont think there is one perfictly plumb(flat) area making it harder to place nicely when on the ground, and if these objects were linked it would make it hard for the auto level to work its magic being that one object may be placed better, but the other connecting it to it would be either in the ground or on the air eg talking about barriers and other things. This click to connect idea would help in places and would make it posible to create air tracks with ease. Great idea but yea got to be spicificly chosen and implimented only when the desinger wants it.👌🤟👍
#278 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 7:44:02 AM(UTC)
Why not give us the option of doing the next challenge card instead of loading back your game world and just load the next one?
#279 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 9:15:52 AM(UTC)
I've recently returned to FH4 and started using Super 7, but I don't know how to select what car I want to use when I build a Super 7 challenge. How do I select one?
#280 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 11:47:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iTz I3OBBY Go to Quoted Post
I've recently returned to FH4 and started using Super 7, but I don't know how to select what car I want to use when I build a Super 7 challenge. How do I select one?

Whatever car you are in when you start the challenge. Beware that the tune might change a bit when the challenge is finished. It's best to add about 5 seconds to the final time.
#281 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 5:27:47 PM(UTC)
Something I have heard but not been able to test, is that you need the tune and livery shared for them to make it into the challenge. So if you have tuned a car and create a challenge with it, but never shared the tune, the car will not perform the same way.

Again, have not been able to test it, but found it peculiar, yet understand how that can be a thing.
#282 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 12:31:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
Something I have heard but not been able to test, is that you need the tune and livery shared for them to make it into the challenge. So if you have tuned a car and create a challenge with it, but never shared the tune, the car will not perform the same way.

Again, have not been able to test it, but found it peculiar, yet understand how that can be a thing.

The tune I used was on a McLaren P1 which I downloaded the tune on. I usually just find a 5 star tune, and use that on most of my cars. Sometimes I can't find a good tune so I have to make my own. But the P1 has strange braking system, and during testing the track the braking system wasn't activating, it only activated after I shared the track. The rear flap extends upwards visually, but didn't do that during testing the track. So my tests were completely different to the actual mission, and it was impossible to do the mission now.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 23, 2021 12:33:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#283 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 10:10:07 AM(UTC)
Playground Games gave an update on the Super7 High Stakes feature in the April 1st livestream:

High Stakes every time you complete a challenge you build up prizes in a pool, and when faced with a challenge that looks too difficult, you can either choose to take your prize pool and walk away, or complete the next three challenge in three attempts or lose your entire prize pool.

This feature is still "coming soon."
 1 user liked this post.
#284 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2021 12:49:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Playground Games gave an update on the Super7 High Stakes feature in the April 1st livestream:

High Stakes every time you complete a challenge you build up prizes in a pool, and when faced with a challenge that looks too difficult, you can either choose to take your prize pool and walk away, or complete the next three challenge in three attempts or lose your entire prize pool.

Oh.

I was expecting this to be more of an extension of the xp ladder with new exclusives. Taking it game show is different (and different is good), but reward gimmicks facilitation like this is best when implemented at launch when the offerings are all fresh and new to everyone. At this point, two years out, if the prize pool isn't filled with golden water tickets, it's hard to imagine there'll be much interest in a bunch of old hat. It'd be one thing if the feature involved well-produced, more refined and polished events like the unfairly and much-maligned Horizon Stories; the reality is that most Super7 user-created content is either silly/ridiculous or just plain trash. Plowing through a bunch of nonsense for pools filled with Mini Coopers doesn't strike me as being a very desirable activity, but fingers crossed, right?

Edited by user Friday, April 2, 2021 2:50:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Forgot the strikethroughs

Every train needs a caboose, right?
#285 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2021 12:58:45 AM(UTC)
(double post)

Edited by user Friday, April 2, 2021 1:00:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Every train needs a caboose, right?
 2 users liked this post.
#286 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2021 1:13:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Oh.

I was expecting this to be more of an extension of the xp ladder with new exclusives. Taking it game show is different (and different is good), but reward gimmicks facilitation like this is best when implemented at launch when the offerings are all fresh and new to everyone. At this point, two years out, if the prize pool isn't filled with golden water tickets, it's hard to imagine there'll be much interest in a bunch of old hat. It'd be one thing if the feature involved well-produced, more refined and polished events like the unfairly and much-maligned Horizon Stories; the reality is that most Super7 user-created content is either silly/ridiculous or just plain trash. Plowing through a bunch of nonsense for pools filled with Mini Coopers doesn't strike me as being a very desirable activity, but fingers crossed, right?

I guess the game is new to the large number of Steam players who bought it recently. Which really amazes me quite honestly because if they wanted it on PC, why didn't they buy it at any time in the last 30 months on the Windows store? It can't be because all those people have a sufficiently strong aversion to that store? Who knows. The store may be a dog's dinner but the game has largely worked perfectly on PC all that time.

As for this latest Super7 'initiative', I don't know whether to laugh or be sad at how the people tasked with making decisions about the game are so out of touch, but that's been apparent for a long time.

Edited by user Friday, April 2, 2021 1:14:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#287 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 4:05:12 AM(UTC)
Would it be possible to have more material options for Super 7? Some ideas for additional materials would include the following:

* A slab of plain concrete about the size of one of the metal ramp panels.
* A slab of weathered brick.
* A section of Edinburgh storefront.
* A section of 2-lane road with striping.
* A section of low stone wall.
* Sections of fencing of various types.
* A parked car.

All these items are already currently modeled in the game.
I invite others to submit other ideas.
#288 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 11:54:18 AM(UTC)
Please just give us hot wheels and legs bits. This mode was made for it! I want a Lego car launcher on top of that mountain already xD
#289 Posted : Sunday, May 2, 2021 2:07:21 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edit Super7 Challenge?
Is it possible to edit a challenge when posted?
I spent some time creating my first challenge (Speed Trap) and set the time limit to 1m 30s. After posting it I found that the time had reduced to 31s. I cannot find a way to edit this.

Edited by user Sunday, May 2, 2021 3:17:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

12 Pages<<101112Prev

Notification

Icon
Error