2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, March 24, 2021 12:06:58 PM(UTC)
Forza support finally responded to my ticket. Unfortunately they sent me a canned response with links to troubleshooting steps I've already investigated and noted in my ticket. They offered no insight nor acknowledgement of the issue and marked the ticket at solved. I'm disappointed but not surprised. Entirely useless.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, March 24, 2021 1:45:31 PM(UTC)
Got "disconnected" three times today, while doing CO-OP. The last time was after we had won the championship. I got credit for seasonal percentage, but not for completing the CO-OP. I gave up.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, March 24, 2021 3:44:02 PM(UTC)
Why are they ignoring this? I paid $60 for a game that boots me every other race.
#29 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 8:12:04 AM(UTC)
I was hoping Winter season would work since I was (eventually) able to finish Summer, just not Autumn, but no it looks like it's still the same issue. Only getting disconnected after a random amount of time from matchmade games. No issue in the rest of the game. I already missed rewards from this in Autumn and looks like two more cars will be locked this season.
#30 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 9:17:07 AM(UTC)

Add me too. I don't play Ranked, but I do the weekly trial every week. Last week I was disconnected while racing in three consecutive trials, and also disconnected several times during the matchmaking . Prior to that it hadn't been too bad, although I'd been occasionally disconnected then as well.
#31 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 9:55:36 AM(UTC)
Well, no disconnect yet today, but the Winter Trial Co-Op "Ice Gauge" is extremely hard this way. With the lagging servers the already unfair ramming CPU Opponents are just all over the place.
My team got humiliated in the first race, almost placing 7 through 12. Second Race we won, and the last and third one we won by just 50 points, winning the competition. But we all had to give our very best and drive overly carefully not to come too close to CPU Cars. But did not work out all the time. Once a Drivatar rammed me so hard to the right that my car was ricochet in a driver of my own team pushing him off the track :(

But hey, being 50 Points ahead in one Race is enough to win!

EDIT: *duh* I got no error message posting this :D

Edited by user Thursday, March 25, 2021 9:57:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 2:59:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Viimal Go to Quoted Post
Why are they ignoring this? I paid $60 for a game that boots me every other race.

id like to know too,, Facebook foruns r/forza,, Whatsappp groups, everywhere has complains abouts, and o ansquer here or twitter,,

They re more lazier thann never
#33 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 4:20:01 PM(UTC)
I did the rank adventure for the season requirements and after the first race about 1/2 of each side looked like they got dropped, and the last two races only had one opponent (vs two of my team) left. Luckily no further drops for us remaining, but that's 9 out of 12 players that did suffer.

Edit - Wow, the forum posting actually work correctly now, with the avatars being refreshed and working too. I did send a twitter msg to a few higher up MS people so maybe that got it fixed.

Edited by user Thursday, March 25, 2021 4:21:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 7:27:53 PM(UTC)
yep add me to the list, unfortunately it/we do not matter they just dont care anymore (or never did). they never fixed the team adventure leaving ranked points bug and its been over a year so this will also likely not get fixed either
#35 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 5:30:07 AM(UTC)
Add me as well. I don’t do any ranked adventures. I’m disconnected at least 15 times a day on my Xbox One S. It doesn’t matter what I am doing on FH4. Freeroam, events, convoys, etc. It’s ridiculous. No amount of troubleshooting has helped at all.

Edited by user Friday, March 26, 2021 5:32:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 5:30:08 AM(UTC)
Do y'all think it's Steam's Teredo endpoint that's causing all of this?
#37 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 8:09:43 AM(UTC)
Between the frequent disconnects and the ABSURD hang time between rounds it isn't worth playing online, these issues seem to have started with this most recent season and the addition of Steam, They need to fix this issue ASAP.
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 10:57:54 AM(UTC)
I have been experiencing these issues since March 18. Only experiencing in ranked/unranked or eliminator games. Not seeing any disconnections from the general horizon server.

I've submitted a ticket here. https://support.forzamot...et/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please do so as well so it becomes a known issue to Forza support.
#39 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 1:52:21 PM(UTC)
Remember: the more present the issue is to them, they'll listen eventually

Keyword: eventually
#40 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 2:47:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaceQueenRosa Go to Quoted Post
Do y'all think it's Steam's Teredo endpoint that's causing all of this?

Steam doesn't have its own Teredo endopint. That tunnel is at the operating system level. This is happening for Microsoft Store customers too. But since many people have reported the problem showing up around the same time as the release on Steam, it does hint that it could be a network and/or server capacity issue somewhere. The influx of new players from Steam offering might have contributed to this.
#41 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 2:57:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iconfat Go to Quoted Post
I have been experiencing these issues since March 18. Only experiencing in ranked/unranked or eliminator games. Not seeing any disconnections from the general horizon server.

I've submitted a ticket here. https://support.forzamot...et/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please do so as well so it becomes a known issue to Forza support.

Agreed. Its the only hope we have that someone will take it seriously. This is a systemic problem. Forza's support shouldn't be redirecting all its customers to Microsoft/Xbox support directly for something like this. It's their game and they should contact the right people at Xbox/Microsoft to troubleshoot and find out what is broken.

I think you experience with it only affecting ranked/unranked/eliminator games is just luck. Many of us (myself included) are also seeing it periodically drop connection the live session and then having to find a new session. It can go 2 hours or 10 minutes. It's random.
#42 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 4:19:20 PM(UTC)
I think the server is broken, frequent disconnect in online racing or very long waiting time fast traveling other players.
tickets fired long ago with no clue about when they will get it fixed, they only saying currently investigating.

Edited by user Friday, March 26, 2021 4:20:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2021 7:43:23 AM(UTC)
this week is almost impossible to complete any online season event. Im struggling with disconnection in every event. I hope for a fix in next days, because the game is unplayable in this state.
#44 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2021 9:28:55 AM(UTC)
Just to reiterate, I have followed the "Teredo" checks and see no issues there. I also have no issue in staying connection to Life in free roam or doing the Forzathon live events with 10+ other people around, no noticeable lag. Actually I don't even see any lag in the matchmade games either, they just exist and then get kicked off. It's ONLY the matchmade games that are having issues for me, on the MS store version.

Support actually closed my ticket without responding so I guess I'll log another, but I already lost out on one of the Autumn cars and pretty mad about it being on their end and still not owning up to it.
#45 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 2:14:55 PM(UTC)
What in heavens name has gone wrong with FH4? Today I entered 3 Forzathon Live events, and during all of them I suddenly got disconnected from the session, meaning all progress was gone.
#46 Posted : Monday, April 12, 2021 1:36:23 PM(UTC)
For a game this expensive the servers are really, really bad.

Can anyone who has also connection problems check their Event Viewer under Windows Protocols -> System? I get loads of strange warnings there while playing FH4 and try to look for e.g. an Eleminator Round or something. Sorry its in german and I snipped all the chatter in between the message:

Durch die Berechtigungseinstellungen für "Anwendungsspezifisch" wird dem Benutzer "MARTIN-MEGAPORT\Martin Megaport" ... unter der Adresse "LocalHost (unter Verwendung von LRPC)" keine Berechtigung vom Typ "Lokal Aktivierung" für die COM-Serveranwendung mit der CLSID
und der APPID
im Anwendungscontainer "Microsoft.GamingApp_2104.1001.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe" (SID: ...) gewährt. Die Sicherheitsberechtigung kann mit dem Verwaltungstool für Komponentendienste geändert werden.

oof...
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 3:20:42 AM(UTC)
Is anyone else experiencing the problem on FH4 that you keep getting the message you have e been disconnected or being put right back on the xbox home page or you get in lobby on FH4 and you end up dancing round your car until you get fed up of waiting and the only way out is totally reboot the entire game .
#48 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 9:32:20 AM(UTC)
Yes, lots of people. The game is broken for now.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 8:23:17 PM(UTC)
Yeah. I started August last year and this is the worst the servers have been. 3 rounds of PGG felt like 45 mins and lots just quit. Such a fun game when it works but it's bug after bug at the minute.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error