#1 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 5:14:54 AM(UTC)
I've stuck on forza horizon 4 the magnate 0/2000000, anyone have any advice?

[/img]

Edited by user Sunday, April 25, 2021 7:35:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 5:40:37 AM(UTC)
Probably you have never "invested" in a business story like "Express Delivery" or "Worlds Fastest Rentals", where you have to pay 100.000 to start and get daily earnings (progressing with the story) afterwards....
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 8:48:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlitzHirsch7809 Go to Quoted Post
Probably you have never "invested" in a business story like "Express Delivery" or "Worlds Fastest Rentals", where you have to pay 100.000 to start and get daily earnings (progressing with the story) afterwards....

I've played every story/business and i received business payout every day , what did i missed?

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 9:02:01 AM(UTC)
From the known issues section here:

Star Card "The Magnate" not updating.
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 10:40:37 AM(UTC)
I'm less than 100k from completing it for over 2 months. Impossible to beat the game without it.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 5:04:04 AM(UTC)
I know this comes up every month but this is literally the last thing I have left to complete in the game.

I have done everything else - every achievement for base game and DLC, every event, own every car (minus 4 PO and the bannable Owen's P1), every business and story 3 starred, every PR stunt, every showcase and even blueprinter level 5 with the help of this community - there is literally nothing else left.

I know it's just an ingame achievement/reward but this is also my very first Horizon game, I absolutely love it and it irks me to know I can't have the Horizon Superstar flair. The Magnate has been bugged (again) since Jan 2021 from what I can tell and no new player on Steam has any progress towards it. Steam players cannot even become Horizon Superstars! Same for any new players picking up the game.

So please PG, consider fixing this in any of the following ways:
  1. Make the progress tracker as well as business payouts offline. Currently business payouts are only rewarded when you login online. Making it completely offline would be a nice end of support move

2. Make it completely optional! This should fix it for old and new players going forward

3. If it's too time consuming to implement either of the above solutions then please force it to auto complete for all players. This should be the simplest solution, you'd have to add 1 line of code to the player data initialization code:
    Quote:
    profile.starCardProgress = 2000001 (example code, forcing the star card tracker to be over 2 mil)

Please just consider doing this before you guys end support.

I want to be a Horizon Superstar too!

And if I don't ask for help now it will be too late for this fix
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 5:21:46 AM(UTC)
I totally feel for you!

My suspicion is that it won't get fixed and hence the Ferrari 812 was in the shop last week.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 29, 2021 5:23:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 10:14:05 AM(UTC)
I totally agree with the first post. Even though I have the 812S and bought the Capri FE in the Auction House, Horizon 4 will never feel completed until I've got to Superstar status.
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 7:48:53 PM(UTC)
They're too busy designing the next feature that will be broken on the next game.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 3:11:58 AM(UTC)
I'm stuck less than 100,000 credits away. It's a joke lol
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 8:02:02 PM(UTC)
Hello! I have recently taken notice of a bug thats been happening to me on the yarn spinner star card. For the challenge “the magnate” it only says i have acquired 65,000 credits from horizon business, but i have all businesses max level and have had so for about a couple months now. I don’t know if theres a way im supposed to claim my money that i dont know of but im just annoyed because it’s preventing me from completing this star card. If you can help me that will be greatly appreciated.
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 7:44:30 PM(UTC)
I know this is on the known issues, but its been months, every new patch arrives and I hope it get fixed, but the issue seem never been addressed.

Is there any known workarounds?

[img=https://i.imgur.com/Yeq0Brr.png][Bug] "The Magnate" Star Card is not progressing![/img]

#13 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 7:18:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SalanMH3 Go to Quoted Post
I know this is on the known issues, but its been months, every new patch arrives and I hope it get fixed, but the issue seem never been addressed.

Is there any known workarounds?

[img=https://i.imgur.com/Yeq0Brr.png][Bug] "The Magnate" Star Card is not progressing![/img]

No fix or workarounds yet... :(
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2021 1:37:20 AM(UTC)
I'm not buying 5. This is why unless it gets fixed. Selling games that can't be legitimately beat. I've played since Forza on original Xbox. Will spend my money elsewhere. Good timing for F1 2021.

Edited by user Saturday, July 10, 2021 1:40:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 6:56:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PassionWagon69 Go to Quoted Post
I'm not buying 5. This is why unless it gets fixed. Selling games that can't be legitimately beat. I've played since Forza on original Xbox. Will spend my money elsewhere. Good timing for F1 2021.

I think in the same way, they are lost in development, in testing see many bugs and in support, open call is closed without solution. So I think 1000x if I buy FH5.

Notification

Icon
Error