2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 2:39:26 PM(UTC)
Just blurs out the main menu when I hit continue, and then just sits there and does absolutely nothing, forever.
#27 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 11:10:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PinkiePie4997 Go to Quoted Post
No idea what 'Infinite Loading Screen' means...

Game>Manage
Saved Data>Delete
Addons>Remove all
Start Game
Sync
ReInstall Addons

I have done this 6 times. Will not go past hitting "continue", it just stalls on the main menu as a blurred out menu. Cannot access anything.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 12:09:54 PM(UTC)
Hi Turn10

I don't know to do anymore....
My problem: Game never don't load since some days.

I used many options;
-Deleted the game and profile
-Reinstalled all again
-Plugged off the power cable for 10mins
-Rebooted the game....

The game doesn't loading anymore...
The first title screen I see (Press A for Begin or press X for special setrings)
>I press A for starting the game... then the loading screens are coming (pictures in the middle, up and down balck with your best numbers what you did, etc...
My game is hanging on this loading screens for minutes, for hours!!!!! Nothing goes!

I remember before, that the game crashed when I was loading a car design for a oldschool Ferrari...

Since then the game doesn't load... :-((((

My gamertag: "TermiNATER CH"
XBOX SERIES X
#29 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 12:16:05 PM(UTC)
Hello
I have it after the latest update so that when I turn on the game, the TURN 10 STUDIOS logo appears and up to this point there is music, then it disappears and appears back on the game menu screen. In addition, I also have cosmetic changes.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 1:40:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TermiNATER CH Go to Quoted Post
Hi Turn10

I don't know to do anymore....
My problem: Game never don't load since some days.

I used many options;
-Deleted the game and profile
-Reinstalled all again
-Plugged off the power cable for 10mins
-Rebooted the game....

The game doesn't loading anymore...
The first title screen I see (Press A for Begin or press X for special setrings)
>I press A for starting the game... then the loading screens are coming (pictures in the middle, up and down balck with your best numbers what you did, etc...
My game is hanging on this loading screens for minutes, for hours!!!!! Nothing goes!

I remember before, that the game crashed when I was loading a car design for a oldschool Ferrari...

Since then the game doesn't load... :-((((

My gamertag: "TermiNATER CH"
XBOX SERIES X

The same earlier happened to me too - only the option to load the game from another device (PC in my case) helped me
#31 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 8:08:16 AM(UTC)
I was playing the game as I normally do.

I bought a car from the auction house, that was a car I already have... I didn't realize this beforehand.

I switched to the car so that I could make it more appealing, and I used the Forzavista path to repaint the car. Of course I was prompted to remove the paint on the car, and when I selected that I want to do this, the game crashed.

I realize that this is a load/save instance, and was very worried. I rebooted the game, and was stuck in an infinite load screen loop. I shows all of my cools stuff I have done, and swaps pictures, and appears to be loading, but this continues forever.

As someone that buys every forza game on release day, if not pre-orders the Ultimate edition, I am worried that my game is now either DOA, or I have to start the game from scratch 100%

I have attempted to remedy this by deleting everything but my save data, and downloading a fresh install. I have reset the console, and booted up the game, only to be treated to the identical scenario of loading loop.

Currently the loop has been running for a solid 15 minutes, and no change to the game.

I am playing on Series X.

The only idea I have left to remedy this, is to install the game on PC, and hope that the bug is not present there... but I do not have 89GB of space on my PC to spare.

Any insight or information about a possible patch in the future would be very welcome. I guess for now I will have to abandon the game entirely, and wait for a patch. For now I will just continue to get my free money from Forza Hub every week, and cry into my coffee, every time I want to play the game.
#32 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2021 1:41:26 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I've been playing for approximately two months now with no issues.
Until last week, when I tried to start up my game, I just kept on loading.

It stays on the loading for hours, not accessing the game.
I've tried everything. Logged out my account, restarted my Xbox, I've reset my Xbox, deleted the locally saved files, uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game...

It’s been now nearly a week that I try to relaunch the game, but without success.

Is this a common issue? Does someone have a solution?

I would strongly appreciate a solution for me to be able to enjoy my game.

Best regards,
Nicolas.
#33 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2021 6:53:18 AM(UTC)
Got it on my PC 5 or 6 weeks ago.

I had to uninstall the game and install it again without the FOrmula Drift and Mitsubishi, the two only packs I have . (i have no DLCs)

Contacted the support which told me to uninstall and reinstall with no packs , only the DLCs i should own

Edited by user Monday, April 19, 2021 6:55:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 10:26:19 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged to keep topics together - MM]

Hi there im having an issue where my game takes so much time to launch and load into the festival compared to before. ive contacted support without any sucess. Ive tried pretty much every trick that i could remember, like for example reinstalling the game (twice). reinstalling the game without dlcs and other vip features like car passes etc... also tried closing some services to see if helps with no sucess. tried offline launching aswell. different nvidia drivers, windows is up to date 20h2 version. Also it cant be my pc because i know for certain if i format it it will load fast again like in 30 sec. but off course formatting is very incovenient
My computer has ssd so thats not the issue, cpu and gpu are not maxed aswell.
The game gets stuck as it starts at the splash screen showing grey for like a minute, then goes to the intro and stops again before the start menu at a blank black screen for another minute (these steps where pretty much instant before this happened, and then after the continue button what it used to load in around 30 seconds now takes pretty much 3 minutes to load into festival
Do you guys have any idea what it might be?

Edited by user Friday, April 23, 2021 2:13:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 10:47:44 AM(UTC)
did you build your computer or is it a prebuilt
Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF
#36 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 11:23:00 AM(UTC)
My computer takes about 2 minutes to load and be able to play. It used to be a lot quicker before I bought the car packs.
#37 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 12:03:02 PM(UTC)
Hi!

I have an login issue with forza hoizon 4. I'm logged in to my acc on microsoft store and xbox app and till today I could play forza normally but today when I launched forza and pressed enter I'm still on loading... please wait for 6hrs basicly(with a brake for game reset and login to other acc.). I can play on other account completely normal, i mean i can log in without any issues and just drive my car around but i can't do anything on my main acc.
#38 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 12:03:47 PM(UTC)
I don`t think you understand what i asked. i said what your computer pre built from a company like asus or msi or did you buy parts for it then build it.
Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF
#39 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 1:35:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deep4439642 Go to Quoted Post
did you build your computer or is it a prebuilt

its the same computer i had at forza horizon 4 launch, i built it my self, hardware is not the problem, i just know if i format the issue goes away its just inconvinient. But it will comeback as windows goes threw updates as always, just with forza. forza has this issue after some windows updates and i cant seem to find what causes that. its for certain software issue i can assure you that just cant find what causes it to glitch
#40 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2021 5:48:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StarChicken456 Go to Quoted Post
Don't know for you, but it get me bad to have this bug with a thing I bought 900$ CAN. I don't understand either why we have no respond of any of the guys working for the support on Xbox about this thing. That bug seems to be here for awhile now, and nothing is done to get rid of it.

Seriously dude, I paid a ton for this series x and first of all I have the same problem with my main account, infinite loading screen started about 3 weeks ago and haven’t been able to play it since. I’ve gotten in touch (or tried atleast) with everyone and tried every trick and remedy I could find and nothing works. My new profile has never had. A problem but that’s besides the point, I had to create a new Xbox profile just to play forza... f that, oh and did I mention forza literally crashes about once every hour or 2 minimum on my Xbox... I did not pay all this money to buy something that my Xbox one s (that I sold as soon as I got this thing) fails on... literally it’s ridiculous.

Edited by user Saturday, May 22, 2021 5:23:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 5:19:05 AM(UTC)
It had just happened just 3 hours ago and It went like, Pressed the Enter Button to start the game and it said "Welcome. My Gamertag" And Said Loading Please wait and it just sat there and loading for far too long. I went and searched for the solution on the internet, I tried some of them but none did work. (The internet suspect on the Windows 20H2, which is my version) Please I really love this game and I really want to play it. I appreciate for all the help in advance.
#42 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 7:20:43 AM(UTC)
since i hit lvl 20 my game just is not loading here is a video of it
https://youtu.be/Qm-iXhJnwMI

"sorry for the low quality "

hopefully you can help
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error