22 Pages<<202122Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#526 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 4:29:31 PM(UTC)
Alright, that's about as much turning left as I can stand. Got maybe 10 laps in to get a build set, then another 15 or so setting a time. It's not fast, but it's clean. Small victories and all that.

Current best: 2:31.8...
 2 users liked this post.
#527 Posted : Wednesday, April 21, 2021 12:01:16 PM(UTC)
Thanks for turning out everyone. I have a new respect for oval racing after last week. It is a lot harder than I thought, and car tuning is equally challenging.

There were very few setups shared at the top of the leaderboard, so it was unsurprising that StarlaXdior's setup for the Ford Autotrader Fusion was used by most people.

More than half of our drivers gained top 100 positions on a leaderboard of almost 6000, which is an excellent result.

We did expect wheel users to have had a slight advantage over controller users on this track, but it appears to have been insignificant.

The final leaderboard:

Congratulations to our podium drivers!

1st place: minsons
2nd place: razzitGT
3rd place: Coopracing

Thanks again to you all for accepting our challenges over the last 30 weeks.

As I said last week, we'll let you know if we decide to start a season 5 before FM8 launches.

Let's hope we hear something soon from Turn 10 about the next game, and good effort at Bathurst in the Tankpool Mr P LOL.
#528 Posted : Saturday, May 15, 2021 7:04:52 PM(UTC)
Been off of Forza a long time. I was wondering if these were still going. Nice to see they are.
FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........
#529 Posted : Friday, September 10, 2021 9:09:53 AM(UTC)
Just wondering if you're going to have a season 5? Don't look like the new Forza is coming any time soon.
22 Pages<<202122Prev

Notification

Icon
Error