124 Pages<<121122123124PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#3051 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 3:14:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BDS DevilPamby Go to Quoted Post
How long will it still take before the servers are fixed? exhausting waits between one race and another, random disconnections for those who don't play with series x / s.

I do not think it is very healthy to play ranked ffa with the fear of being disconnected at any moment, lately I have been scoring places and points taken / lost in this mode, otherwise I would forget, and honestly, I do not think it is worth continuing until the disconnections are not drastically reduced, I was at a fair number of consecutive wins, then disconnection, and as if by magic my 3923 points turned into 3881, 42 points deducted, earned by those who are playing with series x / s, practically 5 series won in vain, it is very frustrating

I can't understand why this game is abandoned by developers in this bad way, there would be so much underlying potential, mah

You are half correct but its happening to those of us on Series X/S as well. I think PC players are the only ones not affected. Not the steam PC players because they have a whole other set of issues.

I'm on pc, but not from steam, I have friends who play on every platform, and every platform has its own problems, it's amazing how everything is abandoned, it's not enough to release a new car a month, among other things competitively unusable , this is not how I think a project is carried out, there would be so much potential, but by writing a ticket to those directly involved, you only receive a copied and pasted response
 1 user liked this post.
#3052 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 10:21:35 PM(UTC)
How long will it still take before the servers are fixed? exhausting waits between one race and another, random disconnections for those who don't play with series x / s.

I do not think it is very healthy to play ranked ffa with the fear of being disconnected at any moment, lately I have been scoring places and points taken / lost in this mode, otherwise I would forget, and honestly, I do not think it is worth continuing until the disconnections are not drastically reduced, I was at a fair number of consecutive wins, then disconnection, and as if by magic my 3923 points turned into 3881, 42 points deducted, earned by those who are playing with series x / s, practically 5 series won in vain, it is very frustrating

I can't understand why this game is abandoned by developers in this bad way, there would be so much underlying potential, mah

You are half correct but its happening to those of us on Series X/S as well. I think PC players are the only ones not affected. Not the steam PC players because they have a whole other set of issues.

I'm on pc, but not from steam, I have friends who play on every platform, and every platform has its own problems, it's amazing how everything is abandoned, it's not enough to release a new car a month, among other things competitively unusable , this is not how I think a project is carried out, there would be so much potential, but by writing a ticket to those directly involved, you only receive a copied and pasted response

Well that is really sad. I thought the PC players were avoiding disconnects altogether. 3 weeks, its been 3 weeks of hundreds of players complaining about the disconnects in ranked and even trials. The game is an absolute mess, I'm actually starting to hate it. In its current form, it's not even worth turning on. Its not even about losing my rank anymore, its the inconvenience of the game constantly crashing.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#3053 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 2:50:06 AM(UTC)
I´m on series X and i can play 2 ranked games, when i go for a 3 one the game crashed and put me directly to the main start screen. Now after 2 online games i re-start Forza to avoid the crash problem.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 14, 2021 2:50:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3054 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 5:53:23 AM(UTC)
I'm on PC. Just braved my first ranked adventure of the series with my alt. 2/3 of the way into the first race at Elmsdon with a big lead, I got disconnected.

After a restart, it's still showing me as unranked, so I don't know if that means I avoided losing rank points.
#3055 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 6:04:01 AM(UTC)
Ah... it has updated now! Kicked down to league 2! Lost 70 points or so. Brilliant.

Would have been a guaranteed adventure win. Probably would have been +0 or so. But now to win those points back would take 50+ adventure wins. Well, I will never see league 1 again as I certainly won't be bothering with that.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 14, 2021 6:06:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3056 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 6:58:49 AM(UTC)
With the series X i never got disconnections while racing. The only problem is that game crashed after i choose my car.
#3057 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 7:50:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OdEssA VL Go to Quoted Post
With the series X i never got disconnections while racing. The only problem is that game crashed after i choose my car.

Yes but the point system doesn't differentiate between the three. Quitting, disconnected and crashing you back to Xbox dashboard all means the same to them. Your rank points will get slaughtered.

#3058 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 11:01:58 AM(UTC)
Hotfix update just went out but no notes about what changed. 553MB on Series X

Now with the new fix, my game is freezing mid race in ranked. UGH

Edited by user Wednesday, April 14, 2021 11:59:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3059 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 2:00:21 PM(UTC)
i just tried to redo a ffa, after the patch on pc, now frozen screen, and another 49 points steal, and with each win, they usually take 3 to 12 if you re lucky, and now i m at 3835 points, i was at 14 wins in a row, but in 2 disconnecctions i have burned 10 wins, i think i will leave my idea to reach grand master even in this mode, at least until i am sure that these mistake are rarer.
#3060 Posted : Thursday, April 15, 2021 2:31:17 PM(UTC)
(Post deleted by User)

Edited by user Thursday, April 15, 2021 2:33:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: I didn’t receive a message saying that my account was still moderated

1 user liked this post.
#3061 Posted : Thursday, April 22, 2021 3:04:04 PM(UTC)
Is anything ever going to be done about quitters in ranked? I won 4 of my last TRA games and I didn't get a single point, because someone quits at the end.
Why does someone quitting affect everyone else's game?
This is extremely frustrating.
#3062 Posted : Thursday, April 22, 2021 8:39:39 PM(UTC)
Since the last patch, my game isn't crashing anymore but its froze up twice in 2 days on the last race of a room I'm dominating. Not cool! Not cool!

#3063 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 10:54:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sinisuba Go to Quoted Post
Is anything ever going to be done about quitters in ranked? I won 4 of my last TRA games and I didn't get a single point, because someone quits at the end.
Why does someone quitting affect everyone else's game?
This is extremely frustrating.

I know the answer to this one , yes yes, I know it ... never ...
#3064 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 10:59:08 AM(UTC)
Since the last patch, my game isn't crashing anymore but its froze up twice in 2 days on the last race of a room I'm dominating. Not cool! Not cool!

Same, no crashes for a few days on 1x but still so many zombie championships ... I join, list the race grid, 3 in the game, 8 waiting .... leave, then join another, end of championship, 5 min to stat A class road ... disconnect ... dirt S1, first race ok, second race after 30s, yeeehaaa found one running correct.... 10mn to 3rd race blocked on the screen supposed to be last second before starting the race ...

#3065 Posted : Saturday, April 24, 2021 3:50:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Same, no crashes for a few days on 1x but still so many zombie championships ... I join, list the race grid, 3 in the game, 8 waiting .... leave, then join another, end of championship, 5 min to stat A class road ... disconnect ... dirt S1, first race ok, second race after 30s, yeeehaaa found one running correct.... 10mn to 3rd race blocked on the screen supposed to be last second before starting the race ...

Its certainly never gonna be the game it used to be. I still haven't done any Super 7 and I'm fairly sure I wont.

Also found some more rank boosters, joining lobbies together and running interference so the other person wins. TheGirlOfSteel and Nick Hezz are the 2 currently tag teaming to handicap their chances to win. Shameful behavior.

1 user liked this post.
#3066 Posted : Saturday, April 24, 2021 9:53:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Its certainly never gonna be the game it used to be. I still haven't done any Super 7 and I'm fairly sure I wont.

Also found some more rank boosters, joining lobbies together and running interference so the other person wins. TheGirlOfSteel and Nick Hezz are the 2 currently tag teaming to handicap their chances to win. Shameful behavior.

the strategy to expand the game whatever it takes to attract new players comes with a major issue, the team to take care of the game is far too small to be able to do the job. FH is now so giant, all the platforms, all the input devices, tons and tons of features ... 1 man can build a castle but he cannot maintain it. Now we reached the point when we would need the biggest team to support the game and we have the tiniest.

What is even more shameful is that behavior comes with no consequences. FH looks like a forum without moderators.
#3067 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 8:34:53 AM(UTC)
Why do we have to wait 10-15 minutes for each race over the weekend? Are there any Horizon servers' issues?
 2 users liked this post.
#3068 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 8:58:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Radpol2 Go to Quoted Post
Why do we have to wait 10-15 minutes for each race over the weekend? Are there any Horizon servers' issues?

The game has been a mess for weeks. Each time they add new content, they break the game more.

@Tilo38 just had the game freeze up on me again on the last race in the playlist. Now its back to robbing me of my rank like the days of the past. I'm not mad but I am starting to resent PG's greed. It was perfectly fine just being in the Microsoft store. They probably should hand all those awards they've won back because that game back then does NOT exist anymore. Its a complete joke and a bad joke at that.

"nikannimane6" is using a speed hack!!! Ugh

Edited by user Sunday, April 25, 2021 7:27:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3069 Posted : Monday, April 26, 2021 11:34:13 AM(UTC)
Yesterdayy we started race and after 3 seconds I was announced 1st and my rank upped. Unbeliveable. Now I am waiting for 10+ minutes for race to start. What is happening ?!
#3070 Posted : Monday, April 26, 2021 7:54:59 PM(UTC)
Yesterdayy we started race and after 3 seconds I was announced 1st and my rank upped. Unbeliveable. Now I am waiting for 10+ minutes for race to start. What is happening ?!

Weird question unless you don't play online very often, it has been several weeks online racing loading times are broken, 10mn is not that much, witnessed myself a more than 42mn loading time.

1 user liked this post.
#3071 Posted : Monday, April 26, 2021 8:26:23 PM(UTC)

They broke the game. We don't know yet if or when they'll fix it.

We do know (or can assume based on past performance, or lack thereof) that those of us who got our rank smashed to pieces because of this buggy game, will not receive our previous rank back.
 1 user liked this post.
#3072 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 8:43:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

They broke the game. We don't know yet if or when they'll fix it.

We do know (or can assume based on past performance, or lack thereof) that those of us who got our rank smashed to pieces because of this buggy game, will not receive our previous rank back.

Yep its broken for sure. It no longer crashes during ranked but it has been freezing frequently on the last race of the playlist. Weird that it's happening at all but specifically the last race of the playlist. Its happened 3 times in 3 days.

Slowly losing hope for new updates and I'm actually beginning to get turned off about FH5

1 user liked this post.
#3073 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 12:32:17 AM(UTC)
Seems to be different issues for everyone. I was getting repeatedly kicked from the game completely during ranked adventures for a bit. Now only having intermittent disconnections - probably about once an hour on average if I play ranked and the occasional very long “fast travelling”. Not having any issues with the game freezing.
#3074 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 9:10:43 AM(UTC)
Yep, everyone is having a variation of different issues. Lets not even talk about Xbox One users, OG-S-X all being constantly disconnected from ranked. They are losing MASSIVE amounts of points because of it.

#3075 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 2:59:56 PM(UTC)
This game is draining me. This next update better come with the proper bug fixes because I'm very close to uninstalling this game for good. Either I'm gonna explore game pass or go back to FH3, at least I won't have to worry about it crashing or freezing.

Okay I'm done with ranked as of now, its gone from crashing to the dashboard to freezing me out during the last race. If this next update doesn't fix the current issues I'll be done for good.

Edited by user Saturday, May 1, 2021 7:46:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

124 Pages<<121122123124PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error