2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 3:42:15 PM(UTC)
Cars used this week for the three championships and trial. I used a Quartz again for the games. It's available in the backstage, otherwise I also used a Maserati GT S. The Quartz seems strong in games with dirt tires, V12, weight reduction and aggressive gearing. It has decent acceleration with the king slow down and easy maneuverability for the wheelbase. The Maserati also worked well. Trying to make space for new tune saves...

I ran all championships on unbeatable. The D class championships are a good opportunity for anyone that is interested in changing from auto to manual and/or a higher difficulty. Get the line right and drafting slingshots make for fun races. I think I have a Corolla tune to add when I am in the game again. Have fun!

Amc Gremlin, road dirt street 162 930 264
GMC Vandura, seasonal race 885 246 510
Hdt Commodore, dirt road snow 485 687 226
Senna road 722 820 298

Edit: pr stunts
Jump: 98 Supra rally tune
Zone and trap, Senna X999, looking for save space...

Edited by user Saturday, April 10, 2021 4:59:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 11:09:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Reminder: If your game is showing different events or completed events for the Summer season, that's an indication that you haven't installed the content update. Reboot and try again.

The only playlist item I've done is the Monthly Rival ('68 Pontiac Firebird), but mine shows all three regular racing championships as already completed (same as the week before) ...despite being current on all system and game content updates including reboot.🤷🏻
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 2:41:43 AM(UTC)
Only visual? I mean can u enter and get the Car/Whatever
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 10:20:37 AM(UTC)
Were you in one of the expansions before changeover? I’ve had events pre-completed once in the last few weeks and the only thing different to normal was that I’d been in Lego last time I’d played before changeover.
#30 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 5:02:11 PM(UTC)
It is very possible I was in an expansion when the new series went live. I can still access the events, select a vehile and complete, it's just already marked "complete" with percentage credited. That in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing, but at this point with series championships being reruns that seldom have anything new to offer, I don't really go out of my way to do these anymore.

It's just that when or if I do seasonals, I access via the playlist (NOT the map as I just can't stand to lay eyes on that busy, hot mess, which is ironic considering the playlist was the answer to the messy map problem.😖). Completed playlist items don't show details, so if any seasonals do get completed, it's because I just happen to be there. Nothing devastating, just another one of those little things. 🛴

Edited by user Sunday, April 11, 2021 5:30:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 9:02:44 PM(UTC)
Yeah the map has always irked me once it got fully stocked. That is why I always knock it down to just show the weekly challenges and where the houses are. I know where everything else is based on that. Otherwise trying to pick one event out of the rest of it can be maddening.
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 12:38:28 AM(UTC)
I just can't be bothered anymore
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error