123 Pages<<121122123Prev
#3051 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 3:14:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BDS DevilPamby Go to Quoted Post
How long will it still take before the servers are fixed? exhausting waits between one race and another, random disconnections for those who don't play with series x / s.

I do not think it is very healthy to play ranked ffa with the fear of being disconnected at any moment, lately I have been scoring places and points taken / lost in this mode, otherwise I would forget, and honestly, I do not think it is worth continuing until the disconnections are not drastically reduced, I was at a fair number of consecutive wins, then disconnection, and as if by magic my 3923 points turned into 3881, 42 points deducted, earned by those who are playing with series x / s, practically 5 series won in vain, it is very frustrating

I can't understand why this game is abandoned by developers in this bad way, there would be so much underlying potential, mah

You are half correct but its happening to those of us on Series X/S as well. I think PC players are the only ones not affected. Not the steam PC players because they have a whole other set of issues.

I'm on pc, but not from steam, I have friends who play on every platform, and every platform has its own problems, it's amazing how everything is abandoned, it's not enough to release a new car a month, among other things competitively unusable , this is not how I think a project is carried out, there would be so much potential, but by writing a ticket to those directly involved, you only receive a copied and pasted response
#3052 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 10:21:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
How long will it still take before the servers are fixed? exhausting waits between one race and another, random disconnections for those who don't play with series x / s.

I do not think it is very healthy to play ranked ffa with the fear of being disconnected at any moment, lately I have been scoring places and points taken / lost in this mode, otherwise I would forget, and honestly, I do not think it is worth continuing until the disconnections are not drastically reduced, I was at a fair number of consecutive wins, then disconnection, and as if by magic my 3923 points turned into 3881, 42 points deducted, earned by those who are playing with series x / s, practically 5 series won in vain, it is very frustrating

I can't understand why this game is abandoned by developers in this bad way, there would be so much underlying potential, mah

You are half correct but its happening to those of us on Series X/S as well. I think PC players are the only ones not affected. Not the steam PC players because they have a whole other set of issues.

I'm on pc, but not from steam, I have friends who play on every platform, and every platform has its own problems, it's amazing how everything is abandoned, it's not enough to release a new car a month, among other things competitively unusable , this is not how I think a project is carried out, there would be so much potential, but by writing a ticket to those directly involved, you only receive a copied and pasted response

Well that is really sad. I thought the PC players were avoiding disconnects altogether. 3 weeks, its been 3 weeks of hundreds of players complaining about the disconnects in ranked and even trials. The game is an absolute mess, I'm actually starting to hate it. In its current form, it's not even worth turning on. Its not even about losing my rank anymore, its the inconvenience of the game constantly crashing.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#3053 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 2:50:06 AM(UTC)
I´m on series X and i can play 2 ranked games, when i go for a 3 one the game crashed and put me directly to the main start screen. Now after 2 online games i re-start Forza to avoid the crash problem.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 14, 2021 2:50:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

123 Pages<<121122123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error