11 Pages<<91011Prev
#251 Posted : Monday, April 12, 2021 3:59:56 AM(UTC)
I just bought the game from steam 3 days ago and I seem to be unable to join an online session.
[img=https://imgur.com/M2NYSsv]I am getting this IPSec : 0x000000 thing[/img]
I have also tried every solution I can found and still can't fix it.
I also see a thread about getting this IPSec code means I got banned?
#252 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 7:52:34 AM(UTC)
I can't play Forza Horizon 4 Online. İt gives an error. What is the real solution?

-Purchased game from Steam. -Standart Edition.
#253 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 1:12:18 PM(UTC)
Hallo,

[Mod Edit - thread merged. All posts must be in English only. - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, April 13, 2021 10:18:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#254 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 7:05:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ranger Walker88 Go to Quoted Post
[b]Hallo,

Post in english or it gets removed!

Some additional infos? Xbox/Pc?

Make sure everything is uptodate

PC
WindowsIcon type "xboxl" open it
Network Check/Repair

XBox
Network>Check Multiplayer

follow the Steps there

And/or
https://support.forzamot...249654-Why-was-I-banned-
https://support.forzamot...ket_form_id=360000096234

Edited by user Tuesday, April 13, 2021 10:17:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#255 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 12:58:18 AM(UTC)
Just thought I would add my own experiences here. Playing on a Xbox One X:

Online: Have had no Trial disconnects since the issue appeared. However, joining random people in my map to help them with whatever Championships they have opened to the lobby has been hit and miss...some I have managed to finish the entire 3 event series, others I have been booted at the start of the first race.

Horizon Life Session: Mostly there have been no issues. However, every now and again, it will disconnect me...sometimes after a race, it struggles to find a Session. I can also complete the Forzathon Live events without an issue...can't remember the last time I got disconnected from one of them but it's been a long time

Convoys: This is where the biggest issue has been. 2 weekends ago I was racing with the same people for 4 nights in a row: The Thursday and Friday were okay but the Saturday night was horrendous with people dropping all the time (PC, Xbox One and Series X players). Sometimes it was those using a particular platform that was affecting the rest of us....whenever those with a Seris X joined, it booted the rest of us. However, another night and every time I joined the convoy, I got booted out of the game completely (not just the online session which is bizarre in itself)

This whole issue seems to have coincided with the release of the Steam version (should I say it has got infinitely worse since them)....just seems like there was nowhere near enough server capacity set aside for the release, given they have had server issues for the past year...my guess is that there was no extra server capacity allocated for the Steam launch which is why the issue has become so bad,

Possible convoy solution: So, the person I raced with experimented with how we joined the convoy. Instead of the convoy leader sending out invites, they opened it up so we joined through their Xbox profile instead.....whilst it was Sunday and Monday nights, we had almost no disconnects beyond a handful. May not work with everyone and may not work on, say, Saturday nights

Edited by user Wednesday, April 14, 2021 1:03:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#256 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 9:07:13 AM(UTC)
When I tried to join the spring seasonal multiplayer event for the lambo veneno and the countdown timer reached zero it said that I received a game invite but could not accept because I do not have sufficient privileges. I am not linked to xbox family. I think this might be because I don't have xbox gold. Any ideas why this might be and how to fix?
11 Pages<<91011Prev

Notification

Icon
Error