41 Pages<<394041Prev
#1001 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2021 1:48:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ChrisAndyDan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
The colours are still wrong in the Auction. I posted that bug months ago, and used a ticket. My Game Of Thrones Aston Martin is currently bright metallic green which is the default colour. The real colour is brown. It's meant to look like a dragon body. Now, because the auction colour is bright green it is hard to tell that it is a Game of Thrones design at all. It is ready for the new series of the show, and it took 2 weeks to design, and nobody can be bothered to do a 5 minute fix on the auction colours.

I got a black Merc listed, but the side view shows it as green.
It's in a Lewis Hamilton 2020 livery which just looks completely stupid in green :(

If it's the same bug as the thumbnail in the My Cars menu, reapply the design just before auctioning the car.

Applying a design then changing tune breaks the thumbnail. Bug present since day one. PG never fixed it, too busy adding Eliminators...

It's a different bug to the one in the thumbnail. The auction House bug can't be fixed by players, only by Playground Games.
#1002 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2021 1:50:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TORRUSSSS Go to Quoted Post
Hey! Tell me what you need to put cars up for auction at your own price? the base price is very low, and you cannot choose a large one
Thank you in advance

Combined 50k downloads, uses and likes in your HUB for Liveries or Tunes.

Edited by user Sunday, February 28, 2021 1:55:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1003 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2021 5:55:19 PM(UTC)
Yay! Only 48k left to go!!! lol

I will become a legend about the same time this game passes on into legend.

"You see, Johnny714, when your great-grandfather used to play...he had to stare at a flat screen and pretend it was three-dimensional."

"You mean there was no sensory portal? No immersion field? Not even a hypno-pill? But Daddy4, that's just unthinkable!"

#1004 Posted : Saturday, April 3, 2021 7:56:44 AM(UTC)
Ok so I am playing this game on the PC. Yet almost every single time I try to bid on an auction someone bids on it with 2 seconds remaining. How is this even possible as it shows no timer in game other then the auction is ending soon. This is insanely unfair for normal people who don't cheat. Unless someone knows some way of how to display in Seconds how much time is left on the Auction, because I cannot find it. I don't have issues like this at all with forza motorsport 7 yet this game is a disaster. Also if this is a known issue then why are people not being banned and why has Microsoft not done a SINGLE thing to fix the problem?
#1005 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 4:28:20 AM(UTC)
Good morning everyone. I've been playing for a few weeks, and I started exploring the auction house. I would like to know if there is any option to know if the car I am bidding on is already in my garage, so as not to buy in duplicity. Thanks
#1006 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 6:14:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nosdrahcir7621 Go to Quoted Post
Good morning everyone. I've been playing for a few weeks, and I started exploring the auction house. I would like to know if there is any option to know if the car I am bidding on is already in my garage, so as not to buy in duplicity. Thanks

No there is not. You’ll need to back out and check.
#1007 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 6:40:09 AM(UTC)

No, but in the outside menu you can check what cars you don't have in the cars list.
#1008 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 7:20:04 AM(UTC)
I go to the collection section in the open world menu where you can track which cars you have captured for Horizon Promo. Filter to show only cars unowned and then took screenshots of all the pages of unowned cars. As I get them, I just knock them off my digital list now. (i.e. a big red circle over the car purchased because I suck with photo stuff). I've only got ~60 or so cars remaining that I don't have now. Just started playing late last year.

41 Pages<<394041Prev

Notification

Icon
Error