4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:27:34 AM(UTC)
YES...! I cant believe this......! i have been banned because of i have hennessey velociraptor 6x6 in my garage..and saying in message center obtaining the 2019 hennessey velociraptor 6x6 prior to its release date..? i have won the car from latest rival challenges..your game gave me that car and now you gave me a 1 month ban...!!!!

i wrote a ticket to forza safety team and all they gave me a copy and paste answer without reading my post with photos.. still blaming me obtaining the car illegaly using a glitch..and now i cant login whenever i click support button..the site automaticaly log outs me...it seems they banned me there too not to write again to them..

you guys be the judge what should i do now ?
[Mod Edit - thread merged. Forza Support is the only avenue to inquire about enforcement cases. - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:31:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:26:58 PM(UTC)
I was banned the first time by getting a car pior to its release date and got banned I happily waited and waited for the first ban to be over and once it was I hopped back on forza to hang out with my friends and it banned me a second time for the same reason all though I wasn’t on the game for a month
#78 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 4:39:47 AM(UTC)
Sorry me! Im Super Nekit123 and I banned in Forza Horizon 4. I Ban for 21/4/2040. Sorry I dont cheating or exploting. I want play online no cheats! I didn't know what kind of mclaren owens edition you block me! IM SORRY I DONT CHEATING OR EXPLOTING! PLS UNBAN ME I CRYING. YOU GAME FORZA HORIZON 4 THE BEST.
READ PLEASE AND UNBAN ME AND I DONT CHEATING OR GIVE ME ACCES FOR AUCTION HOME OR CUSTOM TUNING.
YOU GAME BEST

Super Nekit123
#79 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 10:28:28 AM(UTC)
i would like to know if i were banned or suspended?
#80 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2020 12:17:04 PM(UTC)
I obtained the new 1987 AMG Hammer before it's release through buying it from the AH. I was banned 30 days for that, but yesterday I received another ban for a week. While I could download tunes/liveries when I got the 30 day ban, I now can't use any features at all anymore. I can't even submit a ticket asking why this is the case. What is going on here?

Info: I didn't upload any tunes or dodgy liveries, I don't race online except for the seasonal challenges and I didn't cheat in any way or form before. Support just said I obtained the car illegitimately and closed my case.

Can somebody tell me what the hell they are doing?

Edited by user Tuesday, December 15, 2020 4:25:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#81 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 8:47:11 AM(UTC)

Please forza tell me till when am i banned in forza horizon 4
#82 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 10:48:11 AM(UTC)
I was banned for buying a car that I haven't released yet, but I didn't know that detail, since the car was available at the auction, of course, if I knew I couldn't buy it I wouldn't do it, so it was very unfair, I'm disappointed with the FH4
#83 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 8:21:11 AM(UTC)
I used to have a pc. On my account IGN:Jleviste I grinded for everything in there. No mods or anything. Even bought the 2 expansions and car pass and even the treasure map because I’m lazy to find those damn signs for fast travel. One day a friend lended me a Xbox account he got off some discord and let me use it to see all the cars that I could try to get and how I’d like them. Well then it got banned and I couldn’t access online on fh4. I now have an Xbox one x and now it too says I’m unable to login. I didn’t get a notice of a ban or anything and I didn’t mod the account and played legit. Is there something I can do to fix this? I can provide proof if needed
#84 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2020 8:17:03 AM(UTC)
i got banned to hope they fix it soon
#85 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 3:13:14 PM(UTC)
I got a 1 week ban that should have ended on 12/1/20 and a complete wipe of my hub, when i was able to get back in i had to start over on all my tunes and paint designs but when i started making new blueprints and super7 challenges i noticed that they would not share and that my photos cant be downloaded or liked so now i cant get those last two star cards to get super status. I have tried to contact horizon support, they told me i had to make new tunes and paints snd resave them then closed the ticket,well i already knew that but that didnt solve my problem. So i contacted them again and they said oh we refreshed it on our end so you are good to go, i went right in to check and nope not working so I contacted them again to tell them its not several days later with no response so i hit them back again and they told me to uninstall then reinstall and resync that took 3 hrs and still not working so i hit them back again and not they wont even respond to me so they pretty much broke my game and wont/cant fix it and wont respond, can anybody else help me with this?
#86 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2021 3:29:19 PM(UTC)
Hello my name is Daniel. 11 months ago I did something in forza that I really regret and would like to undo it. 2 of my friends bought a forza 4 today and I would love to play with them. You can also reset my entire account as long as I can play normally with my friends. I would like to ask for release because I have really understood my mistake and will never do anything like that again anywhere because the feeling of being banned and not being able to play with your best friends is really not nice. 

My Gamertag: HeroxHD5997

I've been banned for about a month. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly when I'm banned, unfortunately I don't have a correct date, but I still hope to be banned because I really promise you. 

#87 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2021 12:43:49 PM(UTC)
Hey, i got banned because i downloaded and importet a other acc because mine was deleted because of the Forza Servers how can i get unbanned

Edited by user Sunday, January 24, 2021 1:01:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#88 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2021 6:00:17 PM(UTC)
My husband was banned for the game glitching while he was online and they are doing nothing about it we are in lockdown he is bored he is autistic and getting very upset because he did nothing wrong
#89 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 1:45:09 AM(UTC)
Hello I just saw that my gamertag is banned from the multiplayer forza horizon 4 off I totally do nothing I play legit no livery problem not ramming not nothing but its what does class shoving mean? I did not understand anything to the reason of my ban to please answer me?
#90 Posted : Tuesday, March 2, 2021 11:50:53 AM(UTC)
My friend (his gamertag is Willowintown) and he bought credits off a website without knowing that it was 'illegal' and he would get banned. Is there any way that he could get unbanned from online? Please Reply and thank you for your help :).
#91 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 10:53:44 PM(UTC)
Hi, i just wondering if i use my same computer to buy steam FH4 that banned permanently (somewhat no my fault but there is), can it work?

1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 2:27:09 PM(UTC)
My account was stolen and I recently regained it when I entered the forza horizon 4 forum I had no access to any online / multiplayer functions despite the constant connection to the LAN network when I looked for more information on this subject that I have a shadow ban imposed on my account, what can I do to regain access to blocked functions?
#93 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2021 9:52:02 AM(UTC)
My account has been frozen in online mode and I am not using any cheating software in the hope that it will help me lift the restrictions
#94 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 11:35:14 AM(UTC)
I think I got banned, how would I check and If I am can I appeal it?
#95 Posted : Saturday, April 3, 2021 1:14:20 AM(UTC)
I still have no access to online gameplay and content even after my ban was lifted on Tuesday, March 30, 2021. It’s now, Saturday, April 3rd. And contrary to what Battleman from Forza Support has told me, this is an account-specific problem. My son can play this game online on our shared XBox One, and I can also play Forza Motorsport 7 and other games online without any issues. Anyone. Please help.
#96 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2021 10:50:08 PM(UTC)
Hi, so I was recently named on forza horizon 4. I was unbanned yesterday but now I can't access online?
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error