2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 9:02:09 AM(UTC)
To get the 50 masteries only took like a total of 2-3 days of grinding, and out of the grinding and spending i got nearly 300 wheel spins, really not that bad imo.
#27 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 10:20:10 AM(UTC)
I finally got but because I had put it off until recently. I have like 300 skill points after reaching 50 and like 60 million CR with nothing to use it on. Put those FE cars in the autoshow already
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 7:44:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MouldyK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
agree with above. this game is supposed to have a 2 year shelf life; take your time and enjoy the game.

Like Forza Motorsport 7’s “Start Last and Finish 1st in a 24-Player Online Race” Achievement is even worse than anything there! Or even the “Win with no Assists”. Both require you to basically get the community to help you.

Only 0.04% have done that and I have waited a year for T10 to bring DLC to that game to bolster the Achievement Score.

But you know what? Forza 8 will no doubt come out October next year and I am going to use my renewed love of racing games to get Forza 7 done in that time.

I mean, Forza Motorsport 2’s Auction House Achievement is the only thing besides 7 and H4 that I don’t have for Forza Rewards and I’m still salty on that being literally impossible now.

Whoever invented this achievement should be beaten with a dead cat until the cat meows.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 3, 2020 7:46:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 3:30:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MouldyK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
agree with above. this game is supposed to have a 2 year shelf life; take your time and enjoy the game.

Like Forza Motorsport 7’s “Start Last and Finish 1st in a 24-Player Online Race” Achievement is even worse than anything there! Or even the “Win with no Assists”. Both require you to basically get the community to help you.

I've played Forza Motorsports 2, and everything Forza till now... I've never used assists, or had trouble winning without them. Infact, it's been proven forever now non-assist cars are literally faster.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 10:10:45 AM(UTC)
Quick tip: if you are trying to grind skill chains to get car mastery points, once your chain reaches a total of about 500,000 points, stop trying to accumulate anymore skills and let the skill chain end. You can only get a max of 10 car mastery points per skill chain. I wasted so much time trying to push chains above 500,000 points and then wrecking and losing the chain or banking 1,000,000+ point skill chains and not getting anymore than 10 car mastery points.
#31 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 5:31:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheJudge24 Go to Quoted Post
Quick tip: if you are trying to grind skill chains to get car mastery points, once your chain reaches a total of about 500,000 points, stop trying to accumulate anymore skills and let the skill chain end. You can only get a max of 10 car mastery points per skill chain. I wasted so much time trying to push chains above 500,000 points and then wrecking and losing the chain or banking 1,000,000+ point skill chains and not getting anymore than 10 car mastery points.

Thanks for the tips, my FH4 rewards finally updated. I just confuse why it's 2/50 instead of 50/50 and i know now it's per car based.
You'll never play alone!
#32 Posted : Wednesday, March 24, 2021 5:07:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnogardragonS Go to Quoted Post
Umm...Playground...you do know that you made EVERY car have at least 1 item that takes 25 Skillpoints. So....getting 50 masteries is gonna take a while. Why do you and MS hate completionists?

Edit: Also, 1000 Gamerscore is needed? Welp, not getting that until December because...........For some reason, who REALLY knows why, Playground and Turn10 assume like 90% of the people who play their game are driving gods and and thus set the achievements to God Level. Which is why I feel the majority of gamers stopped caring about achievements/trophies.

"WOO! Rewards for progress!"

"I want you to get that one rock that sits on top of that tower over there. Which sounds easy, but, to get to that tour you need to play from 100 hours, then find a rare key that unlocks a special vendor and you need the exact notes in the correct order or they kill you and you have to restart the game, but if you get everything correct, they let you buy a horse who knows the way to the tower but has forgotten..."

"Why do you hate us?"

"Because you're all whine little sods."

"But do we really need the .01% achievements? I mean, the only reason why you'd put those in there is to reward...well, the .01% which means the majority of players will never complete the game and essentially you're punishing completionists."

"Oh, that's nothing. I want you also to be top of the leaderboard for a week."

"But...isn't that just luck or favoritism?"

"Oh and have your tune and paint downloaded 100 times?"

"Why are you making it worse? How many people are going to get both? Especially on a game that doesn't sell well?"

"Now, I want you to get your picture on the leaderboard for a week, do 100 jumping jacks, jump through 600 loops, jump the Grand Canyon in a bone stock Reliant Robin and get a tune and livery downloaded 50 times."

"Okay, what's the point of having achievements if your just going to make completing them all impossible? That seems counter productive."

its impossible to get every achievment in their games. E.g Sea of thieves - a lot of achievments in 2021 are lagging and not working.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error