#1 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 9:30:09 AM(UTC)
I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere. I'm aware that for the PC version of FH4, Windows/Xbox and Steam are not cross-save, so progress doesn't carry over. However, if you own the Ultimate Edition on Windows/Xbox, then purchase the standard edition of FH4 on Steam, do you still have access to all of the expansions, VIP pass, car pass etc? Wondering if these are tied to gamertag?

Thanks in advance.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 1:06:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Halcyon XCIII Go to Quoted Post
I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere. I'm aware that for the PC version of FH4, Windows/Xbox and Steam are not cross-save, so progress doesn't carry over. However, if you own the Ultimate Edition on Windows/Xbox, then purchase the standard edition of FH4 on Steam, do you still have access to all of the expansions, VIP pass, car pass etc? Wondering if these are tied to gamertag?

Thanks in advance.

No, content from the Microsoft store is not supported in Steam. You would need to purchase all expansions and extra content separately on Steam.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 8:25:17 AM(UTC)
As stated by Stang616 before - the content is not supported. The DLCs are not tied to your gametag, but to your microsoft xbox account.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 8:40:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jogicat Go to Quoted Post
As stated by Stang616 before - the content is not supported. The DLCs are not tied to your gametag, but to your microsoft xbox account.

Yes, you are correct. You need to buy the DLCs and VIP from Steam itself, not connect your Microsoft account to Steam.

Notification

Icon
Error