3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 2:01:32 AM(UTC)
@WangKeRui
What engine did you use for your Elan, as mine with I6, race tires, all other upgrades, except front aero, reaches 270 kph in straight line and just touches red line?
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#27 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 4:51:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
@WangKeRui
What engine did you use for your Elan, as mine with I6, race tires, all other upgrades, except front aero, reaches 270 kph in straight line and just touches red line?

No engine swap, so whatever is standard for it - should be anyway unless I missed something when posting (see below), system off at moment, will update if incorrect.

I am reasonably certain the tune only reached 238km/h flat-out on the red-line during the Goliath coming through and around Edinburgh - unless I recall incorrectly.

I usually don't engine swap, and I note it in the post if I do (as some don't like swaps, others may not like the sound of certain engines, or even so someone could make their own tune using the major parts I mention in my tune),

#28 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 5:44:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WangKeRui Go to Quoted Post
I am reasonably certain the tune only reached 238km/h flat-out on the red-line during the Goliath coming through and around Edinburgh - unless I recall incorrectly.

It's possible that's fast enough to beat the AI, but it's not going to be optimal for time on Goliath. It would surely be much faster to spend the PI on a gearbox upgrade to be able to adjust the gearing so it's not limited by the redline. With the Lotus Eleven I think I was around 290kph on the fast sections.
#29 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 6:50:20 AM(UTC)
Thank you. Was only wondering what might cause that difference.
Personally I don't mind much what goes on.

Do see one other thing about my tunes, I'll have to redo quite a few of older tunes with knowledge and experience gathered over time and change certain settings.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#30 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 8:25:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheTurboFan Go to Quoted Post
... out of the blue I ran into IngoingCake8592 on my 4th attempt before he was booted from the session during the second game.

What is up with the servers?

Took me three tries to get Games done because of disconnects. Trial went without a hitch. Well, connection-wise anyway. lol

So you saw me in my Bentley...the only non-white car on my team. Sorry I couldn't stay in the game...I like when I meet up with other forum members "organically." lol

Yeah, I saw your Bentley (gold colored I think.) During the game session we "organically" shared, I'm pretty sure I was in my 2012 Jaguar XKR-S with a #17 purple puzzle (Autism Awareness) livery or it was the last time I used my "Arrest-me-red" 2007 Alpha 8C Competizione (I used that one the first two failed attempts where I was booted) assuming you saw me.

It was too bad you got booted during that session because everyone was being reasonably competitive and not bumper-car-idiots, and then they all started being dropped making it a lopsided affair. At least this time I lasted long enough after we won to receive the prize where the session before I was booted right at the winning line up... and no prize was awarded.
#31 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 10:16:17 AM(UTC)
Hello All,

----Firstly, I seem to have some sort of bug related to tuner/painter influence, as I am getting downloads, yet the influence does not shift at all - been at least two weeks of this - certainly is a problem on tuner and painter, maybe photographer too, not sure for others - not a problem is seems on the race type influence, as they are giving out wheelspins (all maxed out on races) regularly. I could find no useful information, so putting it here if anyone knows more - it does seem this is an existing problem - but again no useful info, whether for cause or possible fix.

Same here. I noticed it in blueprinter initially about the same time a few people pointed out the Star Card business earnings weren't accruing. I get the influence when the tune or livery is shared or when I complete my own blueprinted race only. Community activity doesn't seem to register. I hope they correct it. Business earnings are needed for the 812 Superfast. I just have blueprinter left, it's going slowly...
#32 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 11:58:52 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I saw your Bentley (gold colored I think.) During the game session we "organically" shared, I'm pretty sure I was in my 2012 Jaguar XKR-S with a #17 purple puzzle (Autism Awareness) livery or it was the last time I used my "Arrest-me-red" 2007 Alpha 8C Competizione

Hmm, might have been the red one, I'd have remembered the Autism one. I have three cars done up with that theme myself. Care to share the code?

Quote:
"Arrest-me-red"

Ouch, too real, too real. People around here have documented the number of times you get pulled over in a red car vs other colors...it's astounding. The Bentley was my attempt to make a bronze. I have a few other tries at it with varied success.

In the last session I ran, the one that finally took, we got blown out. During Survival, I made 3/4's of a loop around the railyard and was the last one already. Like everyone else got tagged in about a minute. That's either really sad or downright impressive...lol. Then again, half of my team was untuned...so yeah. Tough class / event combo to go in untuned.

1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 12:29:37 PM(UTC)
I have gotten out of the habit of posting tunes lately as I don't get too much response out of them, but realized, hey, if they help someone then why not?

The Trial - I had a Lotus Elise already tuned to A800 so I figured that's the one. As it turns out, it has the Goliath livery/vinyl I made to celebrate when it took first place in an earlier Trial a long time back. It was a pleasant coincidence that the Goliath also figured into this Trial as well. It runs well. Very very easy to drive. Responsive and quick. I often find my earlier tunes don't hold up as well as my driving has improved/changed...but this one is still good. Got bested by an Espirit around Broadway and took second in the Goliath by about 5 seconds. Other than that, two 1sts which is an accomplishment because both AI and teammates were..."questionable." The AI would start out with this zig-zag pattern that was very disruptive. And more than a few times, a fellow teammate tried to push me off the track in a straight, and outside of a marker on a turn. In the last event, the two lead AI were so far ahead of the rest of the pack by the time I got past everyone, it took me until the long straight through Edinburgh to finally pass them. After that, they stayed back with the rest of the pack save for the aforementioned Espirit.
2005 Lotus Elise 111S Tune: 680 103 384

PGG - ran the Bentley as mentioned. It's a tank lol. It has good pickup, good speed, but sweeping turns are your friend as it is not nimble. Makes it difficult with the numerous obstacles around the railyard.

Old Habits - So I love the Vintage class. Though I also noted it was an odd choice considering they just opened up the gates to a bunch of new players...and here you make the requirement a difficult car to attain. One of my first events involved the Vintage class and I remember it took me until Wednesday to get a car I could afford out of the Auction House. A lot of time has transpired since, so hopefully it is easier now. But still. Anyway, I was not too impressed in the beginning with the Bugatti. The acceleration is good, but it is just mild in performance. Like a lazy driver. And to top it off, I was running in Highly Skilled apparently. Well, until I checked. No, it was Unbeatable. So now I think it is a better tune that I had thought. lol. It is smooth, and understated. It just drives well. So you don't pass anyone in a flair of horsepower...you just...go by. Everyone. And leave them casually behind.
1926 Bugatti Type 35 C Tune: 263 353 878

Ran the Opel Manta in the CC event. Um...very fast. Very unstable. Very not recommended unless you like driving on ball bearings. Won on Unbeatable...but I'd be lying if I said the Rewind feature did not play a role in this. lol. Also there was a Lego Mini that was incredible...I know it's AI, so the model doesn't matter, but wow.

Ran a Ferrari in the Italian challenge. I have only a few tuned Ferraris...not sure why. So I decided to choose the 458 Italia. It ran well, but the AI were tough. And traffic inopportune. I don't think I noticed before that when running Street Scene in Unbeatable, you don't start at the back of the pack. Tenth place, I think, but not twelfth. Not sure I noticed this before or if it is new.

So I ran the Online Adventure Free For All. The first time, it didn't allow me to select my vehicle and gave me some untuned thing I have literally never run. So I quit out. It was Winter CC so yeah, was not happening. So then it gave me Winter S2 Street Scene. Lovely. (insert sarcasm.) I placed third in each event...I thought I ran well. But the lead two cars were far ahead. I screen-capped the results because they were outstanding. The winner of each round was five seconds slower than the top Rivals time...the Rivals time in Summer. With no AI traffic. Vs Winter Street Scene. So not saying it is impossible...but, um, wow?

Edited by user Friday, March 12, 2021 12:42:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 12:38:01 PM(UTC)
Edit: sorry, double post

Edited by user Friday, March 12, 2021 12:43:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 3:17:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
You know, it occurred to me that the weekly Forzathon and the "Old Habits Die Hard" championship both require cars from the Vintage Racers category. All of those cars are either 10 million CR at the autoshow, or exclusives that need to be won or made available somehow. And none of them are up as prizes or in the Forzathon shop this week, or available from Backstage pass. We also have an influx of new users on Steam who probably don't have the CR to afford one yet, or unlock the one Barn Find that qualifies, which requires you to buy a 15 million CR castle.

Which means new players from Steam are basically shut out from a huge portion of the playlist this week, unless they can grind enough CR, or find one cheap on the Auction house.

Interesting point.
It just occured to me, that I had a few dublicate 'Vintage Racers' sitting in my garrage. Three of them. So I put them in the auction house for the minimum price (its not like I need more money).
The first was sold before I put the second up. The second was sold before I put the third one up. The third one sold when I got the cash for the first one.
Maybe I made someone happy.
#36 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 6:28:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, I saw your Bentley (gold colored I think.) During the game session we "organically" shared, I'm pretty sure I was in my 2012 Jaguar XKR-S with a #17 purple puzzle (Autism Awareness) livery or it was the last time I used my "Arrest-me-red" 2007 Alpha 8C Competizione

Hmm, might have been the red one, I'd have remembered the Autism one. I have three cars done up with that theme myself. Care to share the code?

121 759 718 - Race 4 Autism - TheTurboFan
#37 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 11:50:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Thank you. Was only wondering what might cause that difference.
Personally I don't mind much what goes on.

Do see one other thing about my tunes, I'll have to redo quite a few of older tunes with knowledge and experience gathered over time and change certain settings.

So checked to be certain, was the standard engine (whatever layout that maybe) not the inline six offered under engine swap - interestingly, I can drop the inline six in and stay in A class with no upgrade changes at all (A800), giving a speed/acceleration/launch boost (decrease on others). Adjustments in the tune would be needed of course, but was surprised to see the no class/no P.I. change.

Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
It's possible that's fast enough to beat the AI, but it's not going to be optimal for time on Goliath. It would surely be much faster to spend the PI on a gearbox upgrade to be able to adjust the gearing so it's not limited by the redline. With the Lotus Eleven I think I was around 290kph on the fast sections.

Yes, of course, and hopefully I said enough to make that clear in my post, maybe not? - Anyway not optimal for good Goliath times, but can beat A.I. in Trial (with Goliath been a non sure bet on beating all A.I). It does have the gearbox upgrade, maybe my gearing is off - nut does not seem to struggle while driving, so my guess is lack of power due to not swapping to the inline six (which would be possible as mentioned above0

#38 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 12:01:33 AM(UTC)
Hello again,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don't forget to leave a like.

Online:
**Trial: "Team Lotus" | Road Racing | (A800) Lotus
**Car used: 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint (Autoshow 57,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Road / 299 110 936

... Lotus Elan, easy to drive, quick of the line, with good speed through corners, however slightly low on the top-end ... optimal for good Goliath times, but can beat A.I. in Trial races (with Goliath been a non sure bet on beating all the A.I). ...Tune is AWD, Forza aero, with race tires.

**Seasonal Playground Games | Railyard | (A800) GT Cars
**Car used: 2017 Bentley Continental Super Sport (Autoshow 200,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Games RY / 118 737 510

...Tune has no aero, AWD as standard, with rally suspension running standard/stock tires.

PR Stunts:
- Derwent Water Speed Zone, 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor - 'A800 CC Offroad' (138 009 364),
- Moorhead Wind Farm Speed Trap, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544),
- Bamburgh Castle Danger Sign, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544).

Solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability: Off, Gearbox: Auto.

**Championship: "Forest Monsters" | Cross Country | (S1 900) Rally Monsters
**Car used: 1980 Renault 5 Turbo FE (Forza Edition)
**Tune: S1 Games / 127 161 098

... Car/tune is twitchy, needs find control into and out of corners if 'offroad', is okay in the few dirt/tarmac areas, quite quick once out of the first few gears (wheelspin). Can beat A.I. on expert (my difficulty), can not make promises on higher difficulty settings, races were 'competitive'. Tune is AWD, Forza aero, mudflaps, hood/bonnet with two lights, rally tires. ...

Solo continued:
**Championship: "Redline Rockets" | Street Scene | (S1 900) Italy; Modern Supercars
**Car used: 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV (Autoshow 500,000 Cr)
**Tune: S900 Road / 155 922 889

Standard street scene, just without the rain thankfully, and it seems more traffic, or just me? Leads were slightly fast in my races, yet catching them was doable with car/tune, once passed winning was not difficult. Tune has race tires, Forza aero, and AWD as standard/stock.

**Championship: "Old Habits Die Hard" | Road Racing | (B700) Vintage Racers
**Car used: 1926 Bugatti Type 35 C (Autoshow 10,000,000 Cr)
**Tune: B700 Road / 107 983 782

Like the above event, leads seemed to get a slight boost (in this case could be due to A.I making passing difficult by weaving over the roadin all the races in this event), although were not difficult to catch over all. Once cuaght, win was easy. Tune behaves well, no unexpected behavior, can handle quite good speed in corners considering tire size. Tune is AWD. race tires, no aero, as no option.

Have fun.

#39 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 12:07:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WhiteBurrito42 Go to Quoted Post
Hello All,

----Firstly, I seem to have some sort of bug related to tuner/painter influence, as I am getting downloads, yet the influence does not shift at all - been at least two weeks of this - certainly is a problem on tuner and painter, maybe photographer too, not sure for others - not a problem is seems on the race type influence, as they are giving out wheelspins (all maxed out on races) regularly. I could find no useful information, so putting it here if anyone knows more - it does seem this is an existing problem - but again no useful info, whether for cause or possible fix.

Same here. I noticed it in blueprinter initially about the same time a few people pointed out the Star Card business earnings weren't accruing. I get the influence when the tune or livery is shared or when I complete my own blueprinted race only. Community activity doesn't seem to register. I hope they correct it. Business earnings are needed for the 812 Superfast. I just have blueprinter left, it's going slowly...

So not just me, that is something - not a good something, but something nevertheless.
So after doing the photo challenge today it did update, so I also checked a tune, and it also updated, so seems it is much the same as you, community activity is not adding influence - I am getting downloads (even since yesterday, no change in influence, although have downloads), getting the messages for such, so should be updating however slowly it creeps along (was previously!)

I get business earnings, although have the star cards finished, so no idea if any other issue with that.

Any known fixes out there?
#40 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 3:01:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HossiTheHoss Go to Quoted Post
You know, it occurred to me that the weekly Forzathon and the "Old Habits Die Hard" championship both require cars from the Vintage Racers category. All of those cars are either 10 million CR at the autoshow, or exclusives that need to be won or made available somehow. And none of them are up as prizes or in the Forzathon shop this week, or available from Backstage pass. We also have an influx of new users on Steam who probably don't have the CR to afford one yet, or unlock the one Barn Find that qualifies, which requires you to buy a 15 million CR castle.

Which means new players from Steam are basically shut out from a huge portion of the playlist this week, unless they can grind enough CR, or find one cheap on the Auction house.

Interesting point.
It just occured to me, that I had a few dublicate 'Vintage Racers' sitting in my garrage. Three of them. So I put them in the auction house for the minimum price (its not like I need more money).
The first was sold before I put the second up. The second was sold before I put the third one up. The third one sold when I got the cash for the first one.

Great idea, i def have some duplicates that can be put up at minimum price
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 6:51:25 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Summer - Until 18/03/2021 - SERIES 33
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
50% Summer: Mazda RX-7 GSLSE 1985
80% Summer: MCLAREN 720S SPIDER 2019
50% Series 33: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Series 33: ALPINE A110 2017

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Summer

https://i.imgur.com/3X1I2nM.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards / Todas as Recompensas

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 18/03/2021 ** SERIES 33 ** Summer

https://i.imgur.com/22Oeaiw.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge: #LIGHTUPMYLAMBO
Lamborghini with the Lighthouse north of Bamburgh
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly: Vintage Racer
Code Tune BUGATTI TYPE 35C 1926:....... 121 050 508

Forzathon - chapter 4: Earn 3 podium finishes in Road Racing Series events with your Vintage Racer in 7 seconds
Code Share:...... 181 913 965

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Team Lotus
Reward: Lotus Eleven 1956
Code Tune LOTUS ESPRIT V8 2002:....... 350 721 271 *** 14/03/21 ***
Code Tune LOTUS EXIGE S 2012:....... 704 815 612

E) Playground Games Summer
Reward: Aston Martin One-77 2010
New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune MASERATI GRAN TURISMO S 2010 :....... 155 842 057

F) Danger Sign: Bamburgh Castle
Code Tune RIMAC CONCEPT TWO 2019:....... 666 191 661

G) Speed Trap: Moorhead Wind Farm
Code Tune RIMAC CONCEPT TWO 2019:....... 666 191 661

H) Speed Zone: Derwent Water
Code Tune ARIEL ATOM 500 V8 2013:....... 425 573 327

I) Championship: Forest Monsters
Reward: Peugeot 207 Super 2000 2007
Code Tune OPEL MANTA 400 1984:....... 732 897 038

J) Championship: Redline Rockets
Reward: Formula Drift #117 599 GTB Fiorano 2007
Code Tune LAMBORGHINI HURACAN LP 610-4 2014:....... 730 389 289

K) Championship: Old Habits Die Hard
Reward: Koenigsegg Regera 2016
Code Tune BUGATTI TYPE 35C 1926:....... 121 050 508

*** UPDATE *** Summer
FORZA HORIZON 4: SUPER 7 - Summer
Mercedes-Benz AMG Hammer Coupe 1987 is available for completing the Super7 this week.

https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts

I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Edited by user Sunday, March 14, 2021 3:42:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: ERROR

#42 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 7:20:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Reminder to check your Message Center Gifts: everyone who logs in to FH4 before March 14 will receive the exclusive 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS.

Not everybody. Many of use with the save limit bug cant even claim it. Not that it really matters i already have two of em. I keep hoping that one day they will actually gift us an exclusive car, and not the same over and over and over again.

Edited by user Saturday, March 13, 2021 7:21:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 8:22:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M0rt4LC0iL Go to Quoted Post

Interesting point.

Five Vintage Racers put up at minimum price, gone within minutes :)
#44 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 1:16:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Reminder to check your Message Center Gifts: everyone who logs in to FH4 before March 14 will receive the exclusive 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS.

Not everybody. Many of use with the save limit bug cant even claim it. Not that it really matters i already have two of em. I keep hoping that one day they will actually gift us an exclusive car, and not the same over and over and over again.

It might be nice to be gifted an exclusive car... but you have the save limit bug... so no difference.

Edited by user Saturday, March 13, 2021 1:16:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 2:06:05 PM(UTC)
the time track thing bug . yet show point i still got it.
also the online pgg and trail.
i click to join and then never connects to other players
#46 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 12:21:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hugo andrade Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OdEssA VL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hugo andrade Go to Quoted Post
Is anyone having the problem that some events on the playlist are already completed like the trial for example?

Its because you need to update the game 🙂

I did otherwise i wouldn't have the new car. The annoying part is that the Ferrari Formula Drift one was already completed and i wanted a second one for a different tune.

I have the same issue. Both the trial and redline rockets were already completed after traveling from fortune island. I checked for updates after closing the game and I didn't have anything pending.

Do you also have your spawn set to a dlc? I wonder if it's the same issue some of us have had with weekly fortune island / lego events already being completed in new seasons.

When I had the spawn set in the main game, the weekly dlc events aside from some of the pr stunts showed they had been completed. I noticed that once I moved into the lego player house, the weekly lego events were available for me to complete without affecting the main game weekly progress (fortune island events still showed they had been completed). This is the first time I've had main weekly progress affected.

#47 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 5:56:27 AM(UTC)
If anyone wants to try a RWD Esprit, Rayne SE kindly shared one for me. It’s very easy to drive for RWD, handles well and does about 180mph so is a great choice for the trial. Well worth trying if you are looking for something a bit different for the trial.
#48 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 6:04:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
If anyone wants to try a RWD Esprit, Rayne SE kindly shared one for me. It’s very easy to drive for RWD, handles well and does about 180mph so is a great choice for the trial. Well worth trying if you are looking for something a bit different for the trial.

Thanks for promoting ;)

It only shines with M+C shifting though.
Imho the best option for the Goliath because it combines high top speed and good handling.
Best Trial Goliath time so far is a 10:09. A good 10 seconds faster than I did in the Evora or Exige.
#49 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 7:51:44 AM(UTC)

Interesting point.

Five Vintage Racers put up at minimum price, gone within minutes :)

I put 4 up yesterday myself, and they all went almost instantly.
#50 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 7:53:03 AM(UTC)
Along with other on-line issues this week, is anyone else showing their Weekly Challenge as not being complete when it is?

3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error