8 Pages<<678Prev
#176 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 1:45:05 PM(UTC)
My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4, although if you go to the account there are all achievements, and when the game starts, everything is like a clean slate, how can I fix it?
#177 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:51:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: haazz97 Go to Quoted Post
...I was hoping maybe someone from support could take a look to my profile maybe? And if my progress is completely lost, can I just use someone else's save?

[img=https://gyazo.com/5bef722941bd837d77ad2cdb92cd1812]Proof[/img]

Firstly, your link won’t work if you write it like that - fixed 😉

Secondly, if you want Support to look at your issue you’ll have to submit a ticket - link can be found in the first stickied thread or via SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Good luck, they seem to be rather busy at the mo.....

Thank you. Yes, I submitted a ticket, to which they responded twice with the same "Forza profile is no longer available with an error code or an Invalid Profile" message, that gives you a series of steps to fix that. Problem is, as I stated in the ticket, my game and profile is fine, but apparently, they won't care to read it. I actually just replied asking if it's a joke, I don't really know what to do.

#178 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 11:04:45 PM(UTC)
Hello, I am currently playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. Whenever I try to download a tune or livery and such, it says saving game, and reads the error "The file failed to save. Please try your save again (0)". This has happened for multiple days now, and I have lost some of my progress. What do I do? Thanks.
#179 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 8:51:38 PM(UTC)
file:///E:/YT%20Videos%20(Unedited)/Forza%20Horizon%204/Forza%20Horizon%204%202020.12.20%20-%2023.40.04.17.mp4

My game is not working properly please try and help me or get the game's attention to this. I have read everyone else's comments who have the same problem. I have hard restarted my computer multiple times, and it works for about 30 minutes, then nothing will save. I am getting very sick of the game doing this.
#180 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 4:59:18 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, December 22, 2020 7:06:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#181 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 2:53:46 PM(UTC)
Honestly guys, i have enough of this game. I lost my save file because of a "ivalid profile" error. Contacted support, and downloaded all of my cars one by one while still losing my progress. The day after, SAME ERROR. Contacted support again, and while i was downloading my 600+ cars AGAIN i got the "too many saves" error, not allowing me to download MY cars for the SECOND TIME. I don't know what to say
#182 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 10:01:28 AM(UTC)
I resetted my PC cause I had a lot of useless stuff on it and games were running kinda bad. When I installed FH4 I had to choose between Local and Cloud saves obviously. I pressed on Local since it said its newer and my little brain thought newer=better. Instantly after clicking it I realised what I did and canceled it, relaunched FH4 and when I loaded my cloud saves I had nothing on it. Why did it override my cloud settings when I clicked on cancel??
#183 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 10:58:31 AM(UTC)
You can try to contact support and see what can be done.

To your question, usual computer procedure of replacing a file is to first delete old and then copy the new one, so there's that.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#184 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 1:50:39 PM(UTC)
I had this happen to me too. Support was unable to rescue my progress, but I was able to get my credits, costumes, emotes and horns as well as all of my cars, albeit without paint or upgrades. My paint library and saved tunes were there and needed to be reapplied (with their required cost). I still get errors with my thumbnails not accurately showing my cars and I can't use the auction house to sell cars. I can buy cars from the auction house and auto show successfully, but get errors when I do. I HOPE you don't have this problem. Good luck to you.
#185 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2021 3:39:10 PM(UTC)
FH4 PC EDITION- I was having sync problems earlier, so I tried many solutions. I moved drives (PC) , same thing. I uninstalled the game and re installed. Same thing. Then I restarted PC, and it started to sync progress. I I pressed the date from sync, and It was as if I was playing the game for the first time. I checked my xbox, same thing. Please help. I worked so hard on this account. I had a Lambo Veneno, many forza editions, most houses, carpass, millions of credits, GMC cyclone. I have also been working very hard to unlock the 599xxe. I did all of the winter challenges yesterday, waiting for the spring to come out tomorrow so I can get a backstage pass. This happened to me in Horizon 2, and Its ridiculous. I want my stuff back.
https://drive.google.com...-X8zhXj/view?usp=sharing

In the xbox app, my progress is still there^^^^. I have contacted support with no luck yet. Any solutions?
#186 Posted : Saturday, February 6, 2021 5:43:40 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - email address removed for privacy protection - MM]
currently have ticket open been 4 days.
Can’t get past loading stats screen. Tried delete save locally and restart game and console nothing. Can you please hurry up and sort it out.
Please reply ASAP. I’m shielding at home and this is all I have in my life right now.

Edited by user Saturday, February 6, 2021 9:00:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#187 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 6:08:23 PM(UTC)
they stole some cars from my garage mclaren f1 and mclaren f1 gt and some others i have posted on my profile. now they killed my xbox and deleted everything after an update. there are no xboxes in stores anywhere in my area unless way overpriced used and hacked, what can i do?
#188 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 6:17:19 PM(UTC)
hello my xbox name is efro9370 on pc windows 10

the last week i tried to just play forza horizon 4 but i got a stupid problem

i could not play with my save game and my lvl is 0 and the game starting evrything from the beginning and all my hours in the game and all my work is gone . i trayd all fix solution nothing worked for me and i unistall my windows10 3 time
and the sync didnt fix it[/u][/b]
8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error