7 Pages<<567Prev
#151 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 11:31:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tony Logan X Go to Quoted Post
I'm the only one having this problem on pc?

me too

#152 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 3:15:16 PM(UTC)
failed to open a connection check if network allows IPSEC connections
#153 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 11:34:21 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem. All of this before the last update. Now it's impossible to play in multiplayer mode. Play alone the game is not good.
#154 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 5:44:52 PM(UTC)
I opened a ticket with support and surprise surprise, they first send me links to check my OWN connection. (Nothing wrong with my connection!!) they then suggest contacting Microsoft.

What a joke. This problem has in some shape or other been around for a bit.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 22, 2020 9:08:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#155 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2020 8:49:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve tizines Go to Quoted Post
I am unable to apply the hotfix and I don't see any update even after restarting console - is there a trick to get it to appear on Series X?

Mne updated automatically. Do you have automatic updates ticked?

#156 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2020 7:27:39 AM(UTC)
No more online issues for me since the last update, works great now on Series X thanks!
#157 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2020 5:38:46 PM(UTC)
What about PC version?????????
#158 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2020 7:34:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sabre Wu1f 72 Go to Quoted Post
What about PC version?????????

Did you check your router settings? Some are blocking the teredo protocol by default.
There is a post(s) on this forum on how to enable teredo - see if that helps.

#159 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2020 9:09:22 PM(UTC)
Seems to be working alright today. Go figure.
#160 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2021 9:44:02 AM(UTC)
i did port forwarding and all ports are open changing dns changing isp i do all of thing in internet and still cant join help me please i upload my error please help me to play onlinee

javascript:__doPostBack('foru MS ctl03$PostReply','')
#161 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2021 6:00:25 AM(UTC)
Hello, I'm trying to join multiplayer writing me the following message Unble to join game seesion.

What i can to do?

#162 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:45:12 PM(UTC)
Same problem here on PC
#163 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:45:35 PM(UTC)
Same problem here on PC
#164 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:46:09 PM(UTC)
Same problem here on PC
#165 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:46:27 PM(UTC)
Same problem here on PC
#166 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:47:12 PM(UTC)
Same problem here on PC
#167 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:50:13 PM(UTC)
Same problem Here on PC
#168 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 8:59:56 AM(UTC)
Same problem here on PC
#169 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2021 5:43:40 AM(UTC)
Cant seem to connect to servers either on PC. No auction house or forzathon shop and I know for a fact its not a ban since there was no message Ive been banned at all. Can someone help ?
#170 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 5:32:25 PM(UTC)
I'm in the same boat. Updated to series x console and the new update them I get disconnected from online services. Put my ticket through and boom the banned me apparently for cheating? How is having 100 cars and 9 million dollars banked cheating? They stated I hacked the game via a Windows PC which I don't even own haha. Only a Chromebook for my son. Kept looking for more answers and the Forza team will no longer reply to my requests. So my friends (42 driver's) have since boycotted the game and moved on to the crew 2. Good luck hopefully you get better results than i did. But I was everyone just delete the game and boycott Forza horizon 5 when it comes out because they just lost 43 avid players over their security protocol having issues.
#171 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 5:32:34 PM(UTC)
I'm in the same boat. Updated to series x console and the new update them I get disconnected from online services. Put my ticket through and boom the banned me apparently for cheating? How is having 100 cars and 9 million dollars banked cheating? They stated I hacked the game via a Windows PC which I don't even own haha. Only a Chromebook for my son. Kept looking for more answers and the Forza team will no longer reply to my requests. So my friends (42 driver's) have since boycotted the game and moved on to the crew 2. Good luck hopefully you get better results than i did. But I was everyone just delete the game and boycott Forza horizon 5 when it comes out because they just lost 43 avid players over their security protocol having issues.
#172 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 5:32:49 PM(UTC)
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error