125 Pages<<123124125Prev
#3101 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 5:04:12 PM(UTC)
Things I'd like to see in FH4, FH5 and future FM games:

VW 07K or Audi CEPA/B engine swaps. That's their 2.5L I5 engine. The 07K is normally NA, but I've heard of turbo builds up to 800 HP. The CEPA/B were used in the 8J TT RS, the B model being slightly more HP at 360. TTE, 034, IE, APR, and other tuners have easily gotten these engines to 500+ HP. IROZ has gotten these to over 1,000 HP with full boost coming on at around 5,500 RPM. It's small, and I think it'd be fun to swap into lots of other cars like the FR-S/BRZ/GT-86, S2K's, VW Golf's.

Related, MK4 Jettas would be a neat addition.
 1 user liked this post.
#3102 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 11:09:43 AM(UTC)
It would bei great to have an bigger rim selection, specially more old school rims. And the Feature to Turn of the Lights on Cars
#3103 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 4:12:39 PM(UTC)
More of a wish list for Forza Horizon 5, but since that thread doesn't exist and won't exist for awhile, this thread will suffice.

Hand-over-hand Steering Animation
Hydraulic Handbrake Animation
Gear Shift Animation
Honking Animation
Pedal Animation
Convertible Animation
Dust and Rooster Tail Particle Effects on Windshield
Windshield Shatters Gradually Depending on Force and Location of Impact
Windshield Wipers Accidentally Turning on When Shifting
Rearview Mirror Becomes Crocked After Impacts
Turbulence
Terrain Deformation
Debris Remains on Circuits After a Lap has Been Completed
Buildings, Walls, and Large Trees Sustain Damage After Impacts
Licensed Safety Gear
Licensed Trackside Advertisements
Flinching Spectators
Manufacturer Paint Color Names
OneDrive Radio Station
Skill Shop
Bucket List Challenges
Star Showdowns/Midnight Battles
Car Soccer
Cat and Mouse
Save to Design Catalogue is no Longer Default
Anything Goes in Street Races is no Longer Default
Streamer Mode Remains Enabled After Restarts

Edited by user Sunday, March 7, 2021 3:55:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3104 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 8:21:06 AM(UTC)
I would like to see in Forza horizon 4 like new weather heavy rain and heavy snow
#3105 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2021 11:36:10 AM(UTC)
Not sure if this is the right message board but if forms was a better game, they would offer the option to choose left hand or right hand drive for all vehicles, especially since half the time they are not correct with the cars country of origin and the vehicles orientation. Make it an option like games do with inverted view, they can literally mirror the views in the cars. Very simple option and programming. That way no one can complain about the cockpit view outside of having the mirrors in the view site like real life. They are so close with the awesome graphics but lack details that actually matter for driving the vehicles. It’s not a showcase, it’s a game you play. Those details are more important.
#3106 Posted : Monday, March 1, 2021 11:52:35 AM(UTC)
Here’s a list of features I believe should be added to the game.

1. More in depth Drag Race tracks and events
2. Nighttime street scene events not exactly like Need for Speed Heat just more of an emphasis on the night theme
3. Player houses should include an actual garage or display room for the players favorite cars. Similar to Project Gotham Racing
4. There should be car shows where players can walk around and view each other’s vehicles on display, including rim display. Players can vote on the best looking cars except there own and the top three win the event and CR. You could also add an auction feature
5. More race customization
6. More Variety in vehicle blowers and aesthetic choices
7. Rusted paint job
#3107 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2021 10:40:58 AM(UTC)
Shelby 1000 is trash litteraly uncontrolable litteraly drives likes its permanently on slicks no matter how you tune the suspension it sucks and was a good car until you cant even Drive the car useless trash
Fix your whole game before you add in more stuff playground cant even fix the game but can and a useless car thats what only for drag racing but for nothing else no reason why i barely rub a wall and it just throws me in to another wall like im on slicks, even tough i full on got race tires on, one hundred percent rubbish playground your glitches needa go before you add more stuff in forza the game is completely outdated ,screw your new cars, FIX FORZA HORIZON 4 stop playing ,yall games are junk

Edited by user Thursday, March 4, 2021 4:31:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3108 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 12:20:21 AM(UTC)
In the next update can you please add more classic pick-up trucks like a 1986 chevy silverado. Also can you please fix the rocks so they are more relistic when you go rock crawling. Can you also add more engine sounds different to each car please
#3109 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 12:22:16 AM(UTC)
In the next update can you please add more classic pick-up trucks like a 1986 chevy silverado. Also can you please fix the rocks so they are more relistic when you go rock crawling. Can you also add more engine sounds different to each car please
#3110 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 12:24:18 AM(UTC)
#3111 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 12:26:59 AM(UTC)
#3112 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 7:16:06 AM(UTC)
I have a big problem with Forza Horizon 4, its not on the support webpage;

-Playing on Xbox Series X
-Choosed a design for my car, selected one.... and then was loading loading loading..... x minutes......
-I turned of my XSX
-Rebooted the game
-I can select the first A button
-after then, loading loading loading loading loading (pictures screens on black ground with your stats), nothing happens!!!
..........ists loading.... waiting x minutes...... after 30 minutes still nothing...... cant start the game...... !!!!!!

PLZ FIX this!!!!!!!
#3113 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 11:04:12 AM(UTC)
a MUTE ALL option

This is serious.
#3114 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 4:43:25 PM(UTC)
How about adding Neutral gear in forza?
It could be Before 1st gear and after Reverse
Ex: R N 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 user liked this post.
#3115 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 7:14:30 PM(UTC)
Hey I'm up coming YouTuber and I play forza horizon a lot and here's a list of things y'all need to add.

*When burning out smoke builds
*Opening hoods and trunks in free roam
*Being able to let down and let up your convertible
*Make convoys larger and being able to link convoys
*Put more trucks, scat packs, and old school cars
*Add procharger, Tunes, and bigger rims and wheels
*Add lift kits and airbags
*More rims
*An Airport and other areas where we can do car meets and drag race
*Add more car customization
#3116 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 9:42:42 AM(UTC)
I'd really like to be able to create my own spec car e.g interior colour, material, optional seats, exhaust, carbon pieces, rims etc all offered by the manufacture irl. I realize this probably isn't a simple request so maybe you could start with a handful of manufactures like Koenigsegg, Pagani and Ferrari then expand down the line?

Edited by user Monday, March 8, 2021 9:43:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

125 Pages<<123124125Prev

Notification

Icon
Error