10 Pages<<678910PrevNext
#176 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 6:58:02 PM(UTC)
December 11th from official Forza Support:

https://twitter.com/forza_support/status/1337462717179854848
Quote:
There is a known issue right now with the latest #ForzaHorizon4 series update and disconnects. This is currently being investigated. We do not have an ETA on a fix yet.
 1 user liked this post.
#177 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2020 10:05:24 PM(UTC)
I'm having issues. Just got the game on my pc yesterday and have still not been able to connect to an online session. Auction house and custom liveries work fine, but horizon life is "unavailable" im shocked that after so many months they still haven't fixed this issue.
#178 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 7:02:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gt3655 Go to Quoted Post
I'm having issues. Just got the game on my pc yesterday and have still not been able to connect to an online session. Auction house and custom liveries work fine, but horizon life is "unavailable" im shocked that after so many months they still haven't fixed this issue.

Please use XboxLiveSettings>Network Check+Repair
Make sure your Router+Firewall allows connection
 1 user liked this post.
#179 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 10:30:49 AM(UTC)
I've pretty much given up on going online on my PC with FH4 now. I've been having a read through to see if there's any new solution but I'm not seeing any and not that convinced it's a problem my side. I did have the teredo issue a while back where I couldn't connect to FH4 and the PC showed a teredo problem. I resolved the teredo issue and the PC showed the connection was good and FH4 worked fine again until a couple of months ago (or perhaps a bit sooner) it started disconnecting from Horizon Life and online games. As usual today I managed to get into the Trial and a couple of minutes through the race and was disconnecting while Horizon Life continually connects then disconnects. The PC is still showing open NAT with no teredo issues and I'm not having any issues with other Xbox games or other services, the router and ISP haven't changed since it used to work fine.

I'm not sure if there's anything else I can check?
#180 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 5:22:12 AM(UTC)
Same here mate, the last couple days are ridiculous... Constant disconnections, everything was fine a week ago or so. Dunno what's going on, but would be about time them doing something to solve this problem. I'm pretty sure there are many more of us dealing with this...
 1 user liked this post.
#181 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 10:02:24 PM(UTC)
I have been emailing forza support for months and NOTHING, this game will literally let me win ALL 3 drift adventure events, & kick me the last 10 seconds of the last match 😤😤😤 I was a grandmaster & #21 in drift adventure and this issue since the update (which they claim is the problem) has pushed me from grandmaster to league 5...WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AND WHY CANT I BE REFUNDED MY POINTS???? I go 100-80 a season, & literally 50 of those losses occurred from a DC that happened while I was in first 😤😤
#182 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 8:52:34 PM(UTC)
Ive been trying to complete the online adventure for few days now. Keep getting disconnected. I've checked the Xbox live app and it says the NAT is moderate. is that the problem?
#183 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 9:58:11 PM(UTC)
I might have a fix for you all. (On PC)

If you can’t join or host an Xbox Live multiplayer game, or you can’t connect to a party chat session, press the Start button , select Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking, and look for NAT Type under Xbox Live multiplayer.
If it says Teredo is unable to qualify, it means your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.

Press Fix It

Restart your PC

It should be fixed now. It worked for me.

Just remember that it probably won't fix other problems like overloaded servers and overloaded internet networks (Because more people are at home nowadays.)

And while we're at it lets blame Brexit, Covid 19 and Donald Trump.

Have fun.
 1 user liked this post.
#184 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 1:52:42 AM(UTC)
I've been having this problem consistently for a week or so now, and I'm on console not PC.
#185 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 3:27:31 PM(UTC)
Hi, can anyone please help ? I cannot play online, every time I try, I get that silly message over and over again..."unable to join session". Any suggestions are welcome !
 1 user liked this post.
#186 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:29:58 PM(UTC)
I had a go at the Trial after doing the update, I was disconnected before starting the first Trial and then disconnected between the second and third races on my second attempt. I've double checked my settings and Teredo client is still connected and NAT is open with 0 packet loss and good latency. The only suggestion I'm still seeing is to resolve teredo issues and while I'm sure that is still a problem for some, it's definitely not for me and I'm sure others,
 2 users liked this post.
#187 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 5:15:03 PM(UTC)
Other than what I posted earlier, I don't think there's a way to fix this problem either.

For me the game just sits there sometimes not connecting at all. I reset the pc and start FH4 and it works straight away.

It takes ages to get an online adventure going as well.

I refuse to accept it our internet connections at fault and that it's more likely net code which is bug ridden. Also this is the only game that has problems with online functionality.
 1 user liked this post.
#188 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 8:26:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sabre Wu1f 72 Go to Quoted Post
Other than what I posted earlier, I don't think there's a way to fix this problem either.

For me the game just sits there sometimes not connecting at all. I reset the pc and start FH4 and it works straight away.

I refuse to accept it our internet connections at fault and that it's more likely net code which is bug ridden. Also this is the only game that has problems with online functionality.

I'm on Xbox One X. I have the same issues. It's become much worse since the new Xbox released. A few months ago everything was working fine for me. My Internet connection is working fine for other services. Gonna make a support ticket as well...
 2 users liked this post.
#189 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2021 5:21:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: H3R0N1MU5 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sabre Wu1f 72 Go to Quoted Post

I'm on Xbox One X. I have the same issues. It's become much worse since the new Xbox released. A few months ago everything was working fine for me. My Internet connection is working fine for other services. Gonna make a support ticket as well...

I'm on Xbox Series X and they are breaking and fixing and breaking network connectivity constantly. It is quite pathetic for such big franchise to act like this.
#190 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2021 12:58:42 PM(UTC)
*sorry for my english, but I hope that you will understand me, thanks
I'm playing Forza Horizon 4 for a week, yes, game's best of the best, but one problem(
While I'm playing sometimes(every 10-30 minutes) game shows me: "You was disconnected from Horizon Life session. Press enter to try connect another session".
And another weirdness when I'm checking Xbox network when I don't play, that shows good result, but when I enter game it shows like that: "Server connectivity blocked......."
I was trying to solve this problem, but it doesn't yield result, then I decide to write you, I hope you can help me, there're some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/PXs1LO9
I hope you'll help me, have a nice day!
 1 user liked this post.
#191 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2021 9:52:00 PM(UTC)
I don't know what it is with the devs on this game honestly. The online playground game mode is so awful. Like even attempting to play it is just the most frustrating thing I have ever experienced in a racing game. The mode is a series of 5 events, each with optional 2 rounds. Last season I played this **** and got disconnected twice for no reason. Today, I play the new season and complete all of the 5 events, (probably playing for 30-40 minutes too, because why would it be short instead of this drawn out boring crapshoot) and the game disconnects me YET AGAIN, this time literally right at the end before you get the car, which is smartly hidden behind the games playwall to get it. At least you don't even need to do anything in the mode since you can come in second place and still win. (What's even the point of the mode anyway). Another thing with the online is that if you don't constantly play the online mode it disconnects you. Like stop and grab a drink, come back from fridge and oh look I'm offline again! Like who makes this stuff, honestly there is a team that sits down and is like "yeah lets make this awful drawn out online mode that sucks and nobody actually likes and barely is finctional and lock a bunch of good cars behind it, I'm sure all our players will love it"

The online "racing" is even worse, like half the time my car gets smashed off the track, usually by my own team for some reason, but then if I try and hit back im a "ghost" and go through them and like 500,000 feet into the abyss somewhere.

Also "CHECKPOINT MISSED" and by the time the game resets you the other drivers have crossed podium, got married and retired from racing.

And last but not least when trying to play single player, and your car barely moves, the slingshots forward at the speed of light.

My internet isn't even bad, I can play ALL my other games online on the same xbox with no issues. SO it is 100% Forza

PS: For Forza Motorsport 8 if it ever comes out, can we just have FM4 with like nice graphics? Or make it backwards compatible?
#192 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2021 11:46:31 AM(UTC)
so yesterday i boot up forza on my Xbox One X to get the IROC - Z and play online, and i am greeted with this:

Network error
(something about playing offline and trying again later)

Error code 0x80832003

HELP
 1 user liked this post.
#193 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2021 12:01:25 PM(UTC)
I've had this message a few times and I think it just means there's a temporary error. The suggestion to play offline and try again later sounds good.

You only need 50% completion to get the IROC-Z which you can easily do in Horizon Solo mode. If it were me I'd boot up the game again and if I get the network error, go into Horizon Solo mode, complete what you can and then try the network connection again.

Good luck.

#194 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 3:47:45 PM(UTC)
Anyone else getting constant disconnects when trying to do the ranked online adventure? (just had 2 in a row whilst trying to get ranked in team games (we were losing anyway but that is besides the point)).

My connection is fine, as is the xbox, so no clue what is causing it (takes me straight into a horizon life session, which rules that out too)..

/aside

Bloody forums keep producing the following when trying to post too;

"There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists."

Already dropped support a message about both issues (only happening as of todays update)
#195 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 8:27:13 PM(UTC)
Sooo...I was able to play online Forza Horizon 4 in Horizon Life until a few days ago (5 days), when I logged in my series x, loaded up the game and got in the menu, it never allowed me to get to Forzathon or connect to Horizon Life, also I cannot get in my friend's convoy's.

Also: when I try to connect it tells me: Trying to connect to Horizon Life...

But: it never loads

This is a bug I just have with Forza, because I play Halo on the same xbox and I have no issues for matchmaking

If anyone can help me I would be so grateful🙏

Cheers everyone!

Pd: I play it trough gamepass ultimate, and I have the suscription until April so this whole situation is really weird.
#196 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 6:03:38 AM(UTC)
Same problem again. Hope they fix it soon.
#197 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 10:24:15 AM(UTC)
For people having connection problems, have you tried forwarding port 3074 on your router to your console or PC that you play the game on? I did this a few weeks ago and have had no connection problems since.

It's rubbish that this is necessary, it shouldn't be necessary, and in every other game I've played it isn't necessary. I think the game must have some sort of peer to peer connection element instead of all being based on dedicated servers.
#198 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 12:02:02 AM(UTC)
Yesterday I was facing a similar issue. After every solo race, I would be dropped into Horizon Solo and I would have to manually find another Horizon Life session only to be dropped back to Horizon Solo after the next solo race I complete. Really don't know what's going on as I did not face this issue before. I will have to try the Teredo fix if it continues to causes problems.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 24, 2021 12:03:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#199 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2021 4:22:09 AM(UTC)
I don't know what is going on but recently I get disconnected very often from online events and adventures without getting any points for it or losing my progression and have to do it all over again and the get disconnected again and it is getting very annoying all this while playing on PC! I want to know why is this happening and how can I fix it? I know it is not on my end, I have no internet issues, I play 10 other online games such as PUBG, BF5, Warzone, Rust and more and I never even have a lag spike or anything. I live on an island in Greece so my internet speed to the automatically selected server by speedtest.net in Athens is 14ms, 100mbps download and 10mbps upload. When I ping Germany or Netherlands where usually all European servers are I am getting 67ms, 40mbps download and 10mbps upload, and no matter for how long I ping I have 0 packet loss. My NAT type is OPEN in xbox console companion, my ping is 67ms and 0% packet loss. So it is definitely not on my end, so if anyone knows how to fix this issue please help me, thanks.

Here are some PC specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, version 20H2 with latest updates, also FH4 was updates yesterday.
CPU: i7 8700 + water cooling at 50 max temp
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Ti Gaming, stock clocks max temp 60, driver version 460.97
MOBO: Asus Rog Strix B360 F Gaming
RAM: 16GB(2x8) DDR4 at 2666mhz CL15
The game files and windows are installed on Samsung 970 Evo Plus SSD 500GB M.2 NVMe
Also PC is connected to internet with Ethernet Cable.
#200 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 2:45:00 PM(UTC)
I need help connecting to online. It would allow me to join convoys but not join a friends session, then i couldnt connect to online because it would take way too long and time out. Now online is completely greyed out.

Edited by user Monday, March 8, 2021 12:14:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 Pages<<678910PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error