#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 6:16:03 AM(UTC)
Since it appears that the next Forza Motorsport release is nowhere on the horizon, would it be possible to mix up the leagues and hoppers a little?

It has been the same group rotations over a long period, its just getting stale. Quite often play Cycled Division, but even there things are predictable and boring. Can't remember the last time I saw Early Sport Touring or one make series like Formula Mazda, Formula Ford or MX-5 Cup.

I realise that everyone is busy working flat out on the new Forza, but you need to keep the people you got interested, Mixing things up a little would surely help. This can't be too big a job, can it?

I realise there is already a rotation that cycles over many weeks, just want something fresher, something to make people engage in the game a little more until the release of the next Forza.
#2 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 12:53:42 PM(UTC)
Seems that nobody here is concerned with this issue. Oh well, had to try, you never know, you might actually get some change.
#3 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 1:30:43 PM(UTC)
They are on automatic rotation. I asked about this in the past. They said it would be a big deal to go in and change it since it’s automated and that there were no plans to do that. It’s lame that it keeps rotating the same stuff. Bored of it for a while now. Doubt that will change at this point but it was shortsighted for them to do that.

Notification

Icon
Error