121 Pages<<119120121Prev
#3001 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 8:06:48 AM(UTC)
After almost 6 months of playing FH4 i have managed to reach tier 5 in free for all adventure. From this point on you get significant points if you (can) beat gold tag opponents. The problem is that there are too few of them online.

I thought that this game sells like hot cakes, something like millions of copies, so why when you go to the ranked player list there are under 50k names there. Where is everyone else?
 3 users liked this post.
#3002 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 9:48:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BaronTRB Go to Quoted Post
After almost 6 months of playing FH4 i have managed to reach tier 5 in free for all adventure. From this point on you get significant points if you (can) beat gold tag opponents. The problem is that there are too few of them online.

I thought that this game sells like hot cakes, something like millions of copies, so why when you go to the ranked player list there are under 50k names there. Where is everyone else?

This mode should have been the one loved by the racers but the design is so bad that only few accepted to cope with it.

More in details, old game & big risks for high levels to loose tens of hours of game on racing with beginners ( the matchmaking works as well as FH support ) do result in people having reached a good level to just stop playing to keep it up.

All my respect to all those who managed their way up in that mode.
#3003 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 4:32:21 PM(UTC)

It’s odd. There isn’t too much wrong with FFA, particularly if you are lower ranked. I can only assume it’s the failure to properly deal with ramming which puts most people off. Why do double the number of people play RTA, despite knowing the points are broken?

At league 5, you should still be able to progress relatively swiftly by beating ranks 6-10, provided you can beat them of course. Congratulations for getting there though - probably puts you in the top 200 in the ranks!
#3004 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 6:25:34 PM(UTC)
In League 4 you can still get 10-20 points (sometimes) for beating greens. The more/higher the better of course. My most recent run only had one league 10 and I got +3. Something anyways.

When I was new to the game I played RTA a lot. It is an appealing concept, perhaps more new people are going there. Has been fun to get a convoy going in them too.
#3005 Posted : Tuesday, March 2, 2021 2:09:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

This mode should have been the one loved by the racers but the design is so bad that only few accepted to cope with it.

More in details, old game & big risks for high levels to loose tens of hours of game on racing with beginners ( the matchmaking works as well as FH support ) do result in people having reached a good level to just stop playing to keep it up.

All my respect to all those who managed their way up in that mode.

Why thank you! It truly is chaotic and quite the minefield but it can be conquered with the right sort of patience. Annoying patience.

Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Back again at GM level, this time i'm leaving that account up there instead of going for top 3 lol

I now have 2 official accounts in GM realm but unofficially this is my 3rd. Disconnects ruined the other one.

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
121 Pages<<119120121Prev

Notification

Icon
Error