#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 2:25:02 PM(UTC)
I finished the main races including The Goliath race. No new races are popping up on the map. I purchased over a half a dozen houses too and I don’t know why season isn’t changing, I am stuck in the winter season.

Please advise.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 2:27:51 PM(UTC)
It should be Summer currently. It changes to Autumn tomorrow at 9:30AM EST. See if there is an update that you have not installed. Is the 2020 Mustang on your Festival Playlist?

Edited by user Wednesday, February 17, 2021 2:33:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 2:55:10 PM(UTC)

Most likely you need to win some moore races before the game opens, race on!

I`ve been stuck in winter season too since october but I guess that`s because I`m residing in norway
Gt: fairlane305
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 4:08:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
It should be Summer currently. It changes to Autumn tomorrow at 9:30AM EST. See if there is an update that you have not installed. Is the 2020 Mustang on your Festival Playlist?

I haven’t launched the game for a month now. It probably is summer then. That was my fault. Thank you
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 4:12:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: unfairlane64 Go to Quoted Post

Most likely you need to win some moore races before the game opens, race on!

I`ve been stuck in winter season too since october but I guess that`s because I`m residing in norway

I’m lost in this game. I don’t know all the rules and regulations. Motorsport’s campaign was straight forward for me.

Thanks for your input

Notification

Icon
Error