#1 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021 8:50:34 AM(UTC)
1.) Why are servers lagging so hard?

2.) Why did I win a race (and the adventure with my team), end screen tells me that I "RANK UP" from Rank 8 to Rank 9?
So I actually lost one Rank...

3.) Why do some teammates ram me off the street, into walls, or past the next checkpoint?

4.) Why does the replay "feature" set me back to a point where it is impossible for me to reach the checkpoint because it aims past the checkpoint and sets me there full speed? 3 times in a row?
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021 11:07:18 AM(UTC)
You just it jackpot with all 3 questions. They're all the things that makes me grow tired of the game and very frustrated and furious while doing ranked...
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 3:58:23 AM(UTC)
1,2 and 4 are indeed the game's bugs. 3 is just a human bug, no have ever managed to fix that. People are.. people.
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 9:17:02 AM(UTC)
Everything works...
Tested RTA and after 15seconds Adventure was completed (think everyone lost connection) and qualified with Rank 10
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2021 3:21:05 AM(UTC)
1. It’s been very slow post the latest update. It’s taking a long time to get into Team Adventures, although seems relatively stable currently once you do get in;

2. This has been a flaw since launch. For some bizarre reason, you have to get to about 25 points above the level indicator (say 2,025 instead of 2,000) before the finish screen will recognise that you’ve levelled up, so it tells you that you’ve ranked down each time. That problem is, no doubt, worse in team adventure where the points also don’t work at all most of the time.

3. People are idiots. Generally, if it’s your own teammates, it’s probably them just not being very good drivers. Also worth bearing in mind that you can get desync sometimes which will mean, on their screen they aren’t bumping into you, but on your screen they are.

4. It depends when you rewind. If you wait until the missed CP indicator comes up then often the rewind won’t take you back far enough and you will still miss the CP - it just takes you back a set time period. Pressing as soon as you miss the CP usually works better.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2021 10:25:15 AM(UTC)
I am rank 10 today when I win, tomorrow when I log in I am rank 11 or 12. I win my race, I lose points. I have no idea how to gain rank in this game, can anyone explain it?
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2021 11:31:37 AM(UTC)
any one who leaves will cancel any point you will gain in the end....it will simply say you gain some points but not....

some times in a race in online team racing you can luze points but it rare for the teams comparison to each other....if you get 1st place ive done it a few times....a few

if you exit you will luze points instantly

so to exit you have to reset your xbox on the console menu in the race....to not luze points

thats all i know....

Edited by user Tuesday, February 16, 2021 11:32:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 1:54:23 AM(UTC)
2 days ago Im tried to play in "Ranked Team Racing", but my internet was so bad and I exit.
I even dont get a rank:D
But today, I go to ranked races and see 12 league in Team Racing.
How?
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 4:06:25 AM(UTC)
Your rank changes even if you quit. So if you are unranked and quit, you will get a rank afterwards.

Notification

Icon
Error