#1 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 2:17:13 AM(UTC)
ok so my buddies puppy was over and chewed on my t3pa pedal wire. i soldered it back together and it dont work.. so i bought a arduino pro micro. and a ADS 1115 16 bit ADC chip . id like to know if anyone can help me with this.. how to connect the ADS 1115 to the pro micro. and the pedals to that . and then code for arduino.. anyone point me in the right direction i been searching but seems like no1 ever has used a 16bit adc chip with a pro micro for sim pedals . i figured **** i got a t300 i might as well have higher bit on the pedals...
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 1:28:28 PM(UTC)
BASICALLY.. CAN I HARD WIRE THE CONNECTIONS I HAVE ON THE ARDUINO ONTO THE BOARD OF THE THRUSTMASTER T150 OR T300? BECAUSE MY HANDBRAKE WORKS FINE. BUT THROTTLE IS LIKE WHEN NOTHING IS ON THE PEDAL ITS LIKE ITS INVERTED.. BUT THEN WHEN I PRESS THE THROTTLE IT STARTS AT 100% THEN GOES TO 0. THEN PRESSED ALL THE WAY DOWN GOES BACK TO 100%.. SO ITS NOT NEEDING TO BE INVERTED.. ITS LITERALLY REGISTERING EMUWHEEL WEIRD OR SOMETHING.. BECAUSE I GOT FORZA MOTORSPORTS 7 TO WORK FINE.. WHY CANT THEY JUST ALLOW US TO MAP ANYTHING TO THESE GOD DAMN BUTTONS WITHOUT THE USE OF VJOY.. EVEN THO VJOYS FFB SEEMS ALOT BETTER LOL. BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS LET ME KNOW CAUSE IM ABOUT TO JUST HARD WIRE IT TO THE ADDAPTER THAT PLUGS DIRECTLY INTO THE PCB. IM A TRY IT ON MY T150 SO IF IT **** **** UP I CAN STILL USE MY T300. BUT JESUS WHAT A NIGHTMARE.. HORIZON 3 AND 4 BOTH DOING SAME THING.. BUT I CAN PLAY LITERALLY EVERY OTHER RACING GAME I HAVE WHICH IS LIKE ALL OF THEM.. BUT FORZA HORIZON 3+4 DONT WORK.. AND THE CREW 1 DOESNT WORK.. TRIED EVERY SINGLE WAY TO CHANGE THE DEADZONE. I HAVE CALIBRATED THE ARDUINO PRO MICRO AND V JOY.. I HAVE EVEN MAPPED IT TO OTHER PEDALS TO SEE IF THE PEDAL WAS SCREWED UP ITSELF. BUT IT DOES IT TO EVERY SINGLE PEDAL OF ALL 3.. BUT DOESNT DO IT ON THE CLUTCH OR BRAKE OR HANDBRAKE JUST ANYTHING HOOKED UP TO MY THROTTLE ONLY.. DOESNT MATTER WHAT IT IS IF ITS ON AN AXIS ITS 100% THEN IF I PRESS IT SLOWLY.. I CAN GET IT TO GO TO 4.4% AND THEN UP TO 100% .. BUT WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ON 0% ITS 100% AND WHEN I SLOWLY PRESS IT THERES NO 0 IT GOES 100% TO 4.44% WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO HIT 100% U CAN SEE IT WANTS TO GO TO 0 THEN 4.44 BUT CANT LET IT GO WITHOUT IT ACTING LIKE ITS INVERTED.. WEIRDEST **** IVE EVER HAD HAPPEN.. TRIED INVERTING .. TRIED EVERYTHING.,., BUT IF I MAP IT EVEN TO AN XBOX CONTROLLER AND NO ITS NOT PLUGGED IN WHEN MY WHEEL IS.. BUT IF I DISCONNECT WHEEL.. AND PLUG IN XBOX ONE CONTROLLER.. AND EMUWHEEL IT.. IT HAPPENS THERE AS AWELL.. THATS WHY I THINK SOMETHING IS UP WITH EMUWHEEL.. IVE TRIED. 3 DIFF EMUWHEEL VERSIONS.. AND THE ONLY WAY IT ALLOWS ME TO PLAY IS IF I GET RID OF MY HANDBRAKE.. EVEN THO THEY ARE ALL ON THE SAME PRO MICRO. AND IVE MAPPED THE HANDBRAKE TO OTHER **** L **** NORMAL BRAKE.. AND IT DOES IT STILL IVE EVEN RENAMED THE AXIS IN ARDUINO TO BE SURE IT WASNT DOING WEIRD **** THERE.. NOPE.. ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN STOP THIS ****.. KUZ IM ABOUT READY TO SAY **** IT AND HARD WIRE THE PEDALS TO MY T300 BECAUSE IM SICK OF IT.. SUCKS BECAUSE THE 16BIT IS VERY NICE. IM THINKING OF JUST FINDING A BROKEN SET OF T3PAS AND FIXING THEM BECAUSE I NEED ANOTHER PAIR FOR THE T150 I HAVE. BUT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HAVE MY GF OR BROTHER PLAY WITH ME ON FORZA AND WITH THIS ISSUE I CANNOT SEE THIS BEING **** AT ALL.. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MOTORSPORT 7 AND EVERY OTHER GAME BESIDES THE CREW WORKS GREAT NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING SEPT GET IT IN THE VJOY IF NEEDED FOR THAT GAME BUT MOST GAMES JUST RECOGNIZE THE ARDUINO PEDALS AS SUCH AND WORK GREAT.

Notification

Icon
Error