#1 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 9:01:37 AM(UTC)
Recently have been on a kick to collect every car in the game and the only car it seems I will have left after I buy the 7 remaining is this car. Cannot buy it and there isn't even a way to search it in the AH. I know this was gifted as a result of passing the Seeker Championship, but probably in my lack of foresight years ago when I completed this, I may have sold it off or something. What means do I have to get this last piece of the puzzle? Does it come up in Forzathon at all or via the Special Vendor?
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 12:23:34 PM(UTC)
I thought if you have the championship you can buy it normally.
#3 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 6:03:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

I can't, it shows up as locked in the car collection screen with no option to buy
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 2:25:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lukas Johnson Go to Quoted Post

I can't, it shows up as locked in the car collection screen with no option to buy

That's strange but I am not expert for Motorsport. I still have 7 last cars to get. Are you sure you have the championship? Maybe it's some bug but others must tell.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 7:35:55 AM(UTC)

That's strange but I am not expert for Motorsport. I still have 7 last cars to get. Are you sure you have the championship? Maybe it's some bug but others must tell.

The completion bar at the top is showing progress for full mastery of the series (to attain the driver gear) so I can only assume I had already completed the requirements to receive the car, right?

Like I said, I completed the Seeker Championship within a week of the games initial release so my memory is foggy I'm just trying to work backwards
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2021 6:21:49 PM(UTC)
Bump on this — can confirm that the championship is complete otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to move on to the subsequent championships
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 3:24:54 AM(UTC)
Bump on this — can confirm that the championship is complete otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to move on to the subsequent championships

Bump!
Have you achieved "Gold" on the championship? (100% completion). For just passing you are eligable to continue to the next championship.

IIRC the term is "championship" Elite for 100%
#8 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2021 3:36:19 PM(UTC)
i did this and or sold a exlucisve car to see if i could buy it from the list i couldnt....

i ended up playing the whole game again and got every thing in 9 days i think or less

Notification

Icon
Error