130 Pages<<127128129130PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#3201 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 9:35:46 AM(UTC)
My FH4 "car masteries completed" finally updated on the dashboard. Hoorah!
 1 user liked this post.
#3202 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 4:08:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sp33dyKat Go to Quoted Post

I played FM5 today and driver level, badges updated but still not yet for FM7 and FH4. WIll try to play again to see if it trigger the update
You'll never play alone!
#3203 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2021 6:16:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lfcjohn Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sp33dyKat Go to Quoted Post

I played FM5 today and driver level, badges updated but still not yet for FM7 and FH4. WIll try to play again to see if it trigger the update

No luck for FM7 and FH4 besides gamerscore. And finally 3000 for FM5.
You'll never play alone!
 2 users liked this post.
#3204 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 3:55:14 AM(UTC)
I'm having the same issue with almost all Forza games.
I've been trying out FM2, 3 and 4 lately. I play FM7 frequently.
Strangely, Forza Motorsport 4 is updating GS, days played and driver rank (all the others are already maxed out). The other games only update the GS tracker (I know FM2 only has GS anyway).
Such a shame they don't seem to work this out...

Edited by user Sunday, February 7, 2021 3:57:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#3205 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2021 1:01:26 AM(UTC)
Would anyone from the dev team responsible for this please make a statement? Your silence is deafening and also completely unprofessional. People have been complaining about the situation for ages but nobody seems to care. This forum is broken as well. Pretty pitiful for a studio owned by a multi-billion dollar corporation with basically unlimited funding. Show some repect, fellas!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 9, 2021 1:04:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#3206 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2021 10:10:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: R4M Razr Go to Quoted Post
Would anyone from the dev team responsible for this please make a statement? Your silence is deafening and also completely unprofessional. People have been complaining about the situation for ages but nobody seems to care. This forum is broken as well. Pretty pitiful for a studio owned by a multi-billion dollar corporation with basically unlimited funding. Show some repect, fellas!

Completely agree. My FM7 rewards hasn't updated in months besides achievement score. I submitted a support ticket and right away they marked it as "solved" because "The problem is already well known".
Um hellooo, the problem was never solved?!?! Lol, amazing
#3207 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2021 10:10:29 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, February 10, 2021 10:27:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Forum is broke, can edit but can't delete

#3208 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2021 10:11:35 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, February 10, 2021 10:27:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Forum is broke, can edit but can't delete

#3209 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2021 10:11:59 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, February 10, 2021 10:26:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Forum is broke, can edit but can't delete

#3210 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2021 12:45:33 AM(UTC)
Any news on the progress tracking please?

[img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SOsJvF6BG8he4oTnO28aIYGyF5vTiVru7UkLB0os7OytlcCVFebZ-HpH-lTX3DheQyJX8ftZRGWq4B92b5WQ4YWCJMj1i4c0ASWLJnu-itCunZ7-Yz3qiVg__yi1EpR_d1q4cD3FluCY6Wo8PcQAFxbc59USIJ47WPrqxQTlMcnIBNVyZqkasqnESPZAo_41uiT96BUdFvyczi8T9vTtFvHVPuGHp4-qzFtNsKL-nawjcUA-DN33owGw0g4ohxufwXLi3S_Kzc9bWyPktpd1z-qGO4iBw1phMSBUAXvw4Tk0pKc6dgn77Qd7nYPp6dTHoyTACUK8e-bAWHws0hvh2BIXe8BKzF7eBI3dhOdueY54QRUA_6luxBvt8RXqph_cHcrerXjQLUmR5RJEz3ZCVTeAz1u_RUjb015WmXz-U-UgRTToluFDnDr_WaE9-uigN7rW9M4Zi_kd14qOsHV0TYGi13NPTXml2BmZjiylBb5Dy6RAzhv1DQHpWrUAvamPjBvA87lscGRldiHgROuZjENvX70cE8b-Y3zbJGnK56PU5WnSsu8kZAWqTq9u1SsDu_6tssEiaKb9PrYEgSkc-gJ3qP9RocLJyHgwdazJYGKd2lchpqejgkSDI5jPhcX-Opr1m6zibWnKJ-YhrZ_qToopmOqQ-Wpt_LcjWeP8MZToYNaSI_YkKRwPb3zalQ=w2395-h934-no?authuser=0]Forza 7 - only gamerscore is tracking[/img]
#3211 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2021 12:46:51 AM(UTC)
Any news on why the progress (aside from gamerscore) is no longer tracking please?

#3212 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 8:04:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LeiChat Go to Quoted Post
Any news on why the progress (aside from gamerscore) is no longer tracking please?

Still nothing updated for FH4 and FM7 except GS
You'll never play alone!
#3213 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 5:12:46 PM(UTC)

Today my FH4 finally updated! Only car masteries got 2 instead of 50, i will try to apply car masteries again to see if it can successfuly reflected. As now only FM7 with GS update only.
You'll never play alone!
#3214 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 3:31:21 AM(UTC)

Today my FH4 finally updated! Only car masteries got 2 instead of 50, i will try to apply car masteries again to see if it can successfuly reflected. As now only FM7 with GS update only.

Unfortunatley it just work for 2 times and now Car masteries and Story completed stop working again, while others are normal.
You'll never play alone!
#3215 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 5:11:59 AM(UTC)
I've been trying to finish off a few forza games and 2 of them haven't been updating :(

forza motorsport 3 "days played" (stuck at 45/50) and forza horizon 2 fast & furious (xbox one version) "bucket list items" (stuck at 0/6).
#3216 Posted : Monday, March 1, 2021 11:00:07 PM(UTC)

Unfortunatley it just work for 2 times and now Car masteries and Story completed stop working again, while others are normal.

Just for my own reference, after around a week, Car Masteries and Story completed work again so my wild guess it will take a bit longer time to update. (hopefully).

i'm still have 10 car masteries to completed and will check again next week. While day played will update daily for FH4 (i'm still 39/50 now).

Still no update for FM7 except GS.

FH4 update also let me achieve the last tier 13. :)
You'll never play alone!
#3217 Posted : Wednesday, March 3, 2021 2:40:32 AM(UTC)
FH2 finally updated as did car masteries on FH4. It took a few weeks of playing daily over two consoles. Since then I have managed to get a copy of FH3 and that seems to be updating too although not every day.

FH2 F&F never updated properly, and replay value is limited. I tried logging in and running a few races each day but it didn't help. I raised a ticket like others have and it was closed with a "we know", just like others have experienced.

Disappointing that they can't get this sorted, or manually update the score for those of us that have 100% completed things but are stuck with 50% of the score, or at least provide some advice on what we could do to help trigger an update? I'd complete F&F again if I thought it would fix this.
#3218 Posted : Wednesday, March 3, 2021 5:20:57 AM(UTC)

Just for my own reference, after around a week, Car Masteries and Story completed work again so my wild guess it will take a bit longer time to update. (hopefully).

i'm still have 10 car masteries to completed and will check again next week. While day played will update daily for FH4 (i'm still 39/50 now).

Still no update for FM7 except GS.

FH4 update also let me achieve the last tier 13. :)

Car masteries seems back to normal for FH4 as i've done few cars yesterday and Forza hub rewards updated today.
You'll never play alone!
#3219 Posted : Wednesday, March 3, 2021 5:25:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The EagleC Go to Quoted Post
FH2 finally updated as did car masteries on FH4. It took a few weeks of playing daily over two consoles. Since then I have managed to get a copy of FH3 and that seems to be updating too although not every day.

FH2 F&F never updated properly, and replay value is limited. I tried logging in and running a few races each day but it didn't help. I raised a ticket like others have and it was closed with a "we know", just like others have experienced.

Disappointing that they can't get this sorted, or manually update the score for those of us that have 100% completed things but are stuck with 50% of the score, or at least provide some advice on what we could do to help trigger an update? I'd complete F&F again if I thought it would fix this.

That's great to know that, hope FH3 and FH4 back to normal for all racer and i hope FM7 could be resolved asap.

Unfortunately FM6 Apex can no longer update for in-game event / new car / new badges. And i'll still need some driver level for FM4 (still not free to setup the 360 yet)
You'll never play alone!
#3220 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 9:51:18 AM(UTC)
my forza hub stopped updating miles driven for ForzaMotorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 about half year ago, only Forza 5 updates somehow, please fix this devs.
#3221 Posted : Monday, March 8, 2021 5:54:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EarClimax3iD Go to Quoted Post
my forza hub stopped updating miles driven for ForzaMotorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 about half year ago, only Forza 5 updates somehow, please fix this devs.

Sorry to hear that, my FH4 also didn't work for a long time and just update recently, hopefully it should fix soon. While FM7 rewards seems no luck for all as there's no feedback anyone with progress update except GS.

BTW, the avatar at the forum is fixed and hope the dev team is looking into rewards problem as well.
You'll never play alone!
#3222 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 7:01:16 AM(UTC)
i am having issues with forza rewards not updating unique mods used in forza motorsport 7.
#3223 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 8:27:25 AM(UTC)
It is Forza rewards working with FH4 Steam version?

I've already an FH4 savegame in PC/gamepass version and now I'm playing the Steam one and it's not updating with Steam savegame data... any help?
#3224 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2021 8:25:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: alexpro312 Go to Quoted Post
i am having issues with forza rewards not updating unique mods used in forza motorsport 7.

AFAIK, FM7 stop updating for quite a period of time and not fixed for everyone yet (except GS).
You'll never play alone!
#3225 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2021 5:36:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MadDragon360 Go to Quoted Post
I've been trying to finish off a few forza games and 2 of them haven't been updating :(

forza motorsport 3 "days played" (stuck at 45/50) and forza horizon 2 fast & furious (xbox one version) "bucket list items" (stuck at 0/6).

1 of the other Forza games I've been working on is Forza Horizon. I need to finish off the "Days played" on there and its been updating every day for the last 20+ days but a couple of days ago at "45/50 Days Played" (thats 2 game now stuck at 45/50 days played. coincidence?) its stopped updating :/

ps. both FM3 and FH2:F&F still havent updated. its been near a month now :(
130 Pages<<127128129130PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error