128 Pages<<126127128Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#3176 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2020 2:40:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thepsychofox Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else have an issue where F7 isn't updating? All other Forza games seem to be ok for me. I think it started when F7 was added to Gamepass.

I have the issues too. Showcase progress stuck at 23/30 but I finished 29 ingame. I don't know which progress on other games count but I keep playing them.
 1 user liked this post.
#3177 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2020 3:52:14 PM(UTC)
Hello - On my end, no update since a while (Forza Horizon 4, FM7 and FM5).

Would be nice to have an update or having more details when we can expect the progress update.

Thanks!
Simon
 1 user liked this post.
#3178 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2021 8:28:23 AM(UTC)
How can FM7 not be updating, since it is the newest and most up-to-date Forza Motorsport game? My MF5 has been able to update at a more consistent rate, but for about the past 3 months, both FM6 and FM7 have shown progress only for gamer score. By comparison, my 10 year old FM4 updated incredibly well all along, with no noticeable glitches, yet, FH2 and Fast & Furious, all three played on the 360, yet, those two provide no credit for their completion at all. I sure hope the programmers can figure this out before the next FM and FH editions are released. I am very grateful for the Rewards, but the glitches tend to "dull" the experience a little bit.
 1 user liked this post.
#3179 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 10:10:58 AM(UTC)
None of my forza games are updating in the hub. I've been trying FM7, FH3 and FH4 and nothing updates anymore.
 1 user liked this post.
#3180 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 4:27:30 PM(UTC)
Update: Forza Horizon 4 Gamerscore updated in Forza Rewards. However, Car Masteries, Days Played and Ultimate passes didn't updated.

Any news Forza Team when Rewards will be refresh?

Thanks!
Simon
 1 user liked this post.
#3181 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2021 4:56:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: harmansimon Go to Quoted Post
Update: Forza Horizon 4 Gamerscore updated in Forza Rewards. However, Car Masteries, Days Played and Ultimate passes didn't updated.

Thanks!
Simon

Same here, only game score updated for Forza motorsports 7 and all others do not reflect latest change.
You'll never play alone!
#3182 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2021 4:56:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: harmansimon Go to Quoted Post

Thanks!
Simon

sorry double post and cannot delete

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2021 5:48:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

You'll never play alone!
 1 user liked this post.
#3183 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 11:23:36 PM(UTC)
I have the same problem, only gamerscore appears to be updating for all Forza games.
 1 user liked this post.
#3184 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 9:20:21 AM(UTC)
FH4 Car Masteries not updating for me. Here we go again.
#3185 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 10:00:53 AM(UTC)
Hi! I just returned from a two year hiatus from FM, and I find the very reason for my topic right now is the VERY quandary I was questioning two years previous: WHY DONT MY FORZA REWARDS DETAILS UPDATE?

it’s a multi year mystery as to what my status is in any catagory not 100% completed is. please help, I’m clueless and enjoy following my accomplishments, so it’s a drag my rewards don’t update correctly or at all. E.g. I have acquired new rewards points since this last week, but I have nothing to attribute the allocation to, I hope this helps.
I don't drift... not even on accident.

skills like gills, johnny.
ask somebody.
 1 user liked this post.
#3186 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 12:26:52 AM(UTC)
Same issues here. I bought FH4 during the end of year sale, and nothing's updating besides the gamerscore.
It's not even considering the game as part of my account; it still shows the "buy" button instead of the "play" button.
#3187 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:49:21 PM(UTC)
I want to submit a list of cars to be added at forza. 1 1985 Ferrari 308 QV 2 Ferrari Daytona spider 3 AMG C32 4 ‘88 560SL MB 5 Porche 928 6 Ford pick up Lightning 7 Ferrari 328
Also thank you for adding 300 ZX, Camaro Iroc-z. Please add the C32 and MB ‘88 560SL it will complete my personal car list. Also add the most famous Ferrari the 308 “Magnum PI” tv series car.
#3188 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 8:19:41 PM(UTC)
So the Forza Rewards has definite update/refresh issues, has any one from T10 or Playground addressed the issue? Is this just something we gamers have to deal with indefinitely?

How many gamers is this affecting?
I don't drift... not even on accident.

skills like gills, johnny.
ask somebody.
128 Pages<<126127128Prev

Notification

Icon
Error