1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 4:54:43 AM(UTC)
When you will send the Hyundai racing suit?
#2 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 7:16:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Sweepstakes and Time Trial Contest: Hyundai Veloster Rivals
  • Deadline: March 31 at 11:59pm Pacific
  • Links: Tweet link to Rules
  • Overview: "To register for this Promotion, you must log into the Xbox Live service, navigate to the Hyundai landing page, which can be done through the Community Calendar App, and click the designated area during the Promotional Period as instructed." If you have not installed the free Hyundai Veloster Car Pack already, you can download it from the Xbox Marketplace or in-game Marketplace menu. Then navigate to Single Player > Rivals > Featured Rivals and set your best time in the "Ahead of the Curve" event by the deadline. Anyone who sets a time will unlock a new Driver Gear suit^ while physical prizes are only available to U.S. residents.

There are two sets of physical prize winners based on the Rivals leaderboard.
Sweepstakes: "On or around April 16, 2018, GMR will randomly select five (5) Sweepstakes Grand Prize winners, two hundred (200) Sweepstakes First Prize winners, and one (100) Sweepstakes Second Prize winners from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotional Period. "
a) Grand Prize winners: Forza Motorsport Wheel Bundle for Xbox One
b) First Prize winners: one (1) 12-month Xbox Game Pass.
c) Second Prize winners: one (1) $60 Xbox Promotional Gift Card.

Contest: "One (1) Contest Grand Prize winner, four (4) Contest First Prize winners and one hundred (100) Contest Second Prize winners will be determined based on the Races with the fastest Official Contest Times from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period."
a) Grand Prize: A trip for the Contest Grand Prize winner and one guest to the Pirelli World Challenge in Watkins Glen, New York. Contest Grand Prize includes: (flight + 5 nights hotel), $2,200 (for transport etc) and tickets to the Pirelli World Challenge from August 31, 2018 – September 2, 2018.
b) First Prize winners: Forza Motorsport Wheel Bundle for Xbox One
c) Second Prize Prize winners: one (1) 12-month Xbox Game Pass.

(image from the tweet)

This event end March 31 so probably In April we get new driver suit.

Best regards.
#3 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:15:32 AM(UTC)
Did I have to be registered to get the driver Suite? Or I have just to set a time in the rival "Ahead of the Curve" ?
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:35:28 AM(UTC)
Since the official Rules doesn't mention the Driver Gear, my guess is that T10 will issue the suit as a reward like previous rivals where you just have to set a time on the leaderboard to receive it as a gift in your Message Center after the event closes.

There have been suits rewarded as DLC codes via XBL message, but they came from Xbox seeing that a a gamertag has played a different game. Still, T10 would have to provide clarity on that. We might hear it during a livestream or an upcoming Week in Review article.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 2:08:51 AM(UTC)
i just got this game i cant get the suit i beat every race all cups....iz this why or iz that random in the mods

Notification

Icon
Error