#1 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2021 10:16:14 PM(UTC)
I recently got back into the original Forza Horizon again, and then it became apparent why I stopped playing: my 1000 club medals are not unlocking. Whenever I complete the objective for a 1000 club medal, it always says upload failed. I remember that they did work at one point and then when I bought the season pass in 2013, they stopped working. I am connected to Xbox Live, I have Xbox Live Gold, I have tried reinstalling the DLC and clearing the cache on my 360. I have also tried to play on my Xbox One. None of it seems to work. Also, I can not upload ghosts when completing a race, it says upload failed, I can not do rival challenges, I also do not believe I can connect to any multiplayer functionality. It is all very frustrating because it all started when I purchased the season pass and I can't figure out why that would cause everything to not work. To my knowledge I have never done anything that would get me banned either.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have opened a support ticket but 10 days later it came back with a generic response about how it is an issue that they are currently investigating. I find that hard to believe haha.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2021 6:27:46 AM(UTC)
I play this on a XBox One and have not had any server issues that I can tell. Everything appears to be saving ok. Although, not sure about the cloud saves. I'll be at another location next week, so I'll take the disc with me and determine if my current game info transfers there when I fire the game up. One thing I did notice is all the messages to me in the message center appeared to download properly. I had a bunch of bonus rewards there that I never downloaded and they all downloaded ok and were added to my game credits.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2021 6:52:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2021 7:27:24 PM(UTC)
Somehow it resurrected my old cloud save that had vanished. Just installed on Series X. Disappeared when I first installed on One X and was gone on the 360. Was the only Forza game where I lost progress. Glad it’s back. Seemed to save. Server error downloading rewards.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2021 7:32:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:05:19 AM(UTC)
Little bit of an update... the old data regarding rankings are out there, but anything to do with online type game play does not appear to be working at all. I also noticed that the forzamotorsport.net site area that monitors rewards appears to only see the game achievements (game score). All the other stuff (cars owned, days played and such) are not being updated. So if your looking to use this to go up to the next Tier level you will not get the chunk of points as you may have hoped for.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 8:15:12 PM(UTC)
Little bit of an update... I was at a different location and used the game there. This location had a ONE X version of the XBox and the game save did download from the cloud. So all looks good as far as cloud saves are concerned. I would suggest that you back out of the game to the main screen and then make sure you QUIT the game on the XBox Home screen before moving on to the next game you wish to play. That is how I have been doing it.

On a side note I noticed that the Horizon 4 game play information is not updating either. I noticed the Car Mastery skills were not updating which is the only one left that I have not completed. So it may be an across the board problem on all the Forza games.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 4:36:02 AM(UTC)
My score increased from 22817 to 22845 as I completed a few achievements I missed in H1 during the last week. It also saved 1000 club stuff.
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 4:36:07 AM(UTC)
Noticed today when I grabbed my credits for this week that my game play information has been updated. It updated my number of days played and the number of cars I currently own. So appears it is just slow at updating stuff. So glad to see the game play points are updating from time to time. So maybe I'll get enough points to level up too the next tier.
#8 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2021 3:44:50 AM(UTC)
It's certainly very flaky and inconsistent on what works and what doesn't. I've got back into this since getting my Series X and the online services drop in and out regularly - 1000 club can be working then by the time I've earned another medal it's fallen over and the upload fails. Two minutes later it can be back and the medals pop. Online racing was working for a while over the weekend so could start getting those achievements, and actually found a few other people playing. As for Forza Rewards - GS updates daily, cars updated periodically, miles driven and passes haven't updated for months. But this seems to be the case for all games at the moment... i'm still waiting for FH4 car masteries to update after weeks of knowing they were done.
15/15 = 93%

Notification

Icon
Error