2 Pages12Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 8:27:37 AM(UTC)
In response to a question about the Quadra V-TECH car model appearing in the game menus (but not acknowledging that it's in the game), @ForzaHorizon tweeted
"Tune in to @thegameawards live this Thursday starting at 3:30 PM PT"
https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1336695284001165312

12/10 Edit: The trailer for the car was shown during the livestream, announcing that the car will be available for free on December 11th, 2020.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1337192568598228992
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr1sJeSBE9A
"Detroit built, Night City tuned. The Quadra Turbo-R V-TECH has arrived at the Horizon Festival. Get it by completing the head-to-head race _NIGHTCITY.EXE_ starting December 11."

Look for this Street Scene event in the upper right section of the map, win the race, and the Quadra will be available in your garage.

Edited by user Friday, December 11, 2020 12:01:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 9:24:36 AM(UTC)
I just drove the quadra V tech in one of Super7 challenges.

So much for keeping it as a secret. :D

EDIT. I own Cyberpunk 2077 on steam, I hope this car isn't a giveaway for people who buy the game on MS Store or Xbox only.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 9, 2020 11:26:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 4:13:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch Nixon177 Go to Quoted Post
I just drove the quadra V tech in one of Super7 challenges.

So much for keeping it as a secret. :D

EDIT. I own Cyberpunk 2077 on steam, I hope this car isn't a giveaway for people who buy the game on MS Store or Xbox only.

If they were to distribute the car by the same means as they did in Chryslus Rocket 69 in FM6, perhaps a redemption code for this car would be distributed in a message to players who own either FH4 or Cyberpunk 2077.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 5:39:19 PM(UTC)
...so then perhaps H4 is the end of the road for the Warthog? (Darn, now I wish we had the Chrysalis here, too)
"Every train needs a caboose, right?"
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 4:43:54 AM(UTC)
Wake those engines up Samurai, We have roads to burn.
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 7:52:00 AM(UTC)
is this the null car we keep getting? looks like a ford fusion.
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 12:16:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XCELRATE Go to Quoted Post
is this the null car we keep getting? looks like a ford fusion.

The null car IS a Ford Fusion. This car will not be.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#8 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 3:07:58 PM(UTC)
So how did the people who made the Super 7 events with this car in them get it?
 4 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 5:00:52 PM(UTC)
"Detroit built, Night City tuned. The Quadra Turbo-R V-TECH has arrived at the Horizon Festival. Get it by completing the head-to-head race _NIGHTCITY.EXE_ starting December 11."

Huh, another exclusive prize.
It's a head-to-head race, so the requirements seem simple, but I'm really getting tired of the FH4 game system that makes everything an exclusive car.
Can't they at least add it to the auto show at times like this and let we buy as many as we want, instead of just one car?
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 5:06:34 PM(UTC)
Get it by completing the head-to-head race _NIGHTCITY.EXE_ starting December 11."

Where is this race ?
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 5:26:31 PM(UTC)
I'm on now and can't see this race anywhere???
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 5:34:24 PM(UTC)
Not Friday everywhere. They don’t usually add things at this time. Usually around 1pm pacific time if it requires a small update. Not sure. They didn’t give a time so no way to know but now us too early for sure. I wouldn’t wait up.

Edited by user Thursday, December 10, 2020 5:37:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 5:37:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NumerableToast Go to Quoted Post
I'm on now and can't see this race anywhere???

When Forza references dates and times, we should always expect them to be talking in Pacific Time.
https://time.is/Seattle

Since it's not December 11th there yet, we should also expect more details tomorrow. Or for someone to just spot the event in the game and share the details here.
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 5:39:19 PM(UTC)
I'm hoping it's available now so I'm going to cruise around Edinburgh at night and see if any unusual drivatars are around... No harm in trying!
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 5:39:42 PM(UTC)
It's not a bad way of apologizing for not having released a follow-up Forza game this year! I look forward to romping around the Horizon landscape in it for sure!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#16 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 8:27:19 PM(UTC)
You can now see the event on the map in the upper right corner as a Street Race.
S1 cars are eligible.

Edited by user Thursday, December 10, 2020 8:33:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 9:29:11 PM(UTC)
It's up. I just got the car. Must have been at 12am est.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 10:45:00 PM(UTC)
Damn, everyday a new car this week, that's something I could get used to. :D
#19 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 11:14:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
You can now see the event on the map in the upper right corner as a Street Race.
S1 cars are eligible.

Unusual time for something to happen. I just think they are **** ed at me and did it for spite! lol
#20 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 11:16:14 PM(UTC)

"use an S1 class car to win the race"

I'm glad they didn't limit this. lol That's on unbeatable for A class.

And average for B....

Edited by user Friday, December 11, 2020 12:03:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 12:00:55 AM(UTC)
huh, when I entered the event and sorted my cars, they were all S1. I have plenty in every class.
#22 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 12:08:47 AM(UTC)
huh, when I entered the event and sorted my cars, they were all S1. I have plenty in every class.

That's odd. Perhaps a bug if it was suppose to be S1 idk. I mean it's a street race category, so I would think you could choose all classes by default. Could you select anything other than S1?

Edited by user Friday, December 11, 2020 12:19:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 12:53:39 AM(UTC)
ManteoMax - can we discuss about the game here?
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 12:56:17 AM(UTC)
I guess I must have filtered instead of sorted. Disregard. Looking at the completed event, I can pick from any of my cars.
#25 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 2:18:22 AM(UTC)
I guess I must have filtered instead of sorted. Disregard. Looking at the completed event, I can pick from any of my cars.

Cool. Glad it isn't a bug. Really I just wanted a challenge. To be fair S1 would probably be a fair choice for new players. I thought this event was rather unique. It's the first 1v1 challenge you can select any car that I have seen on here. Would be comparable to the showcases. Shame there isn't more like it.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error