3 Pages123Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 6:36:29 AM(UTC)
AUTUMN | SERIES 29

Starts November 26 at 6:30am Pacific
Ends December 3 at 6:30am Pacific

This is the second season of Series 29.

The 1995 BMW 850CSi is this week's new Exclusive Reward car.

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP (changes at 7:30am Pacific)
  • 600 FP Car: 1987 Ferrari F40
  • 350 FP Car: 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Car Horn: Ice Cream Van
  • Emote: Macarena
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST

Backstage Pass car choices (all previously released exclusives):
  • 1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190
  • 2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
  • 1965 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang
  • 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang
  • 1970 Porsche 914/6
  • 2018 Honda Civic Type R
  • 2001 TVR Tuscan S
  • 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo
  • 1965 Pontiac GTO
  • 1952 Hudson Hornet
  • 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill
  • 2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR
  • 2019 BMW Z4 Roadster

PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

#SCOTLANDTHEBRAVE - Photo contains your car; Photo contains the Scott Monument
    Share a scenic photo with the hashtag on social media for a chance for your photo to be featured by Forza.
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge: (15%)
Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive any Modern Sports Car
  • Earn 3 stars at the Moorhead Wind Farm Speed Trap in your Modern Sports Car
  • Earn an Airborne Pass Skill in your Modern Sports Car
  • Earn 2 podium finishes in Road Racing Series events with your Modern Sports Car

Daily Challenges: (1% each)
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day.
  • Earn 1 Great Speed Skill
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Drafting Skills
  • Combine Drafting and Pass Skills to earn 2 Slingshot
  • Win a Road Sprint event
  • Earn a total of 250,000 Skill Score
  • Earn 3 stars in total from Danger Signs
  • Win a Drag Strip event

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Fast or Last" | Road Racing | (S1 900) Track Toys
  • Reward: 2008 Maserati MC12 Versione Corsa (previously available Exclusive model)

Seasonal Playground Games | Rail Yard | (A800) Super Saloons
  • Reward: 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 (previously available Exclusive model)
  • As of Series 24 you don't have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Rail Yard Ramp Danger Sign | 774.3 feet

PR Stunt: Old Town Speed Trap | 210.0 mph

PR Stunt: Forest Green Speed Zone | 115.0 mph

Championship: "Concrete Jungle" | Road Racing | (B700) Hot Hatch
  • Reward: 2018 Renault Megane R.S. (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "City Slicker" | Road Racing | (C600) Classic Muscle
  • Reward: 1970 AMC Rebel "The Machine" (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Street Cred" | Street Scene | (A800) Retro Supercars
  • Reward: 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: Mercedes-Benz AMG Hammer Coupe at Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit (Winter)
  • Online Adventure - (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist:
6% for Monthly Rivals
15% for Online Adventure Qualifying

Edited by user Thursday, November 26, 2020 10:53:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 9:03:20 AM(UTC)
Struggling with 240 at Wind Farm... even to get to 240 is hard.
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 9:20:22 AM(UTC)
Trial was good fun. I used a RWD Donkervoort but there’s a good range of options to choose from. Managed to lose race 2 as I clipped a breakable wall which, in the Donkervoort, is sufficient to cause it to spin around and stop but won the other two easily enough and got an overall 2-1 win.
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 9:39:03 AM(UTC)
Yeah good trial, had a good team first attempt, clean racing and 3-0 to the blue team. Bounced off a drivatar into a tree but managed to make up from 12th to 6th, 2nd and 3rd races came first. Cayman GT4. Good fun :)

2nd and 3rd attempts not so fun (testing cars), seems players still dont understand what Co-op means, turned into a train crash
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 11:52:46 AM(UTC)
I think I'm having a dense moment.

Weekly forzathon. Moorhead wind farm speed trap. 3 stars is 240mph.

which modern sports car will achieve this?
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 12:10:19 PM(UTC)
Griffith?
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 12:12:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MetalGibbon553 Go to Quoted Post

I got it using the 2012 lotus exige with a downloaded s2 tune. It was a very hard goal for me,took me quite a few tries to get it done.
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 12:13:14 PM(UTC)
Yes, the Griffith worked fine for me after a couple of failed Porsches.
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 12:19:18 PM(UTC)
2019 Carrera S in S2 worked for me
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 12:25:23 PM(UTC)

GT86, DJS tune

#11 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 3:45:18 PM(UTC)

GT86 with 2jz worked for me on the first attempt, x class rating. The other non dlc cars required a lot of attempts to get it in the past. I think it was either a cayman or 370z available in the autoshow that I used before the GT86 was added. Dlc Griffith and 911 can be tuned to x class rating so I would expect the same success with them.
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 3:52:03 PM(UTC)
The 850 CSi is competitively useless. It's faster on stock tires and full weight reduction at Bamburgh Coast than with street tires and sport weight reduction, which means the former build is faster everywhere else, most probably.

It does have the McLaren F1 engine available, which bumps it straight to A800 on sport tires and RWD. But, at 1,500 kg, it's like giving Flare Blitz to Entei: it's an improvement, but doesn't address the real issue, which is weight (and stat distribution in Entei's case). Maybe it can work as a full power build with street tires and AWD?

This month doesn't look like it's gonna be any good to metagamers considering the Singer is also very bad in competitive and I wasn't too impressed with the AMG Hammer when I drove it in Rivals. I can't help but laugh when I see cars that couldn't be more different sucking equally in competitive.

Edited by user Thursday, November 26, 2020 4:04:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"The core promise of the Nemesis System is the ability to build relationships with your personal allies and enemies in a dynamic open world. We have come to realize that letting players purchase Orcs risked undermining the Nemesis System." (Monolith Studios)
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 4:47:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WhiteBurrito42 Go to Quoted Post

GT86 with 2jz worked for me on the first attempt, x class rating. The other non dlc cars required a lot of attempts to get it in the past. I think it was either a cayman or 370z available in the autoshow that I used before the GT86 was added. Dlc Griffith and 911 can be tuned to x class rating so I would expect the same success with them.

Could you post the tune for that GT86? couldnt find any tunes that allowed me go past not even 210 mph. And there were no X tunes, tried myself, same result. Tried with a tuned lotus exige, two attempts at 230 mph max, didnt try further since it was a pain to get that car straight for more than 1 second and i dont play this game to suffer lol. I dont have any other choices, since the other cars available are from the car pass. Seriously these guys keep increasing the difficulty to complete events week after week.
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 7:35:12 PM(UTC)

2019 911 Carrera S with 918 swap!
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 9:11:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: WhiteBurrito42 Go to Quoted Post

Could you post the tune for that GT86? couldnt find any tunes that allowed me go past not even 210 mph. And there were no X tunes, tried myself, same result. Tried with a tuned lotus exige, two attempts at 230 mph max, didnt try further since it was a pain to get that car straight for more than 1 second and i dont play this game to suffer lol. I dont have any other choices, since the other cars available are from the car pass. Seriously these guys keep increasing the difficulty to complete events week after week.

It is shared :303 842 106, seasonal. I just tested it again using automatic shift this time and it passes in the low 240s.
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 9:20:31 PM(UTC)
GT86 and Griffith are virtually easy mode for the speed trap.

This is going to be tough for those who don't have the DLC cars and missed the 86.
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 10:35:09 PM(UTC)
New week and actually a very nice trial, team got this and my Aston was just trailing behind ... :)
So 3x 3rd, lost to Porsche and Viper, who got better top speed and team easily won all 3 races.
So road racing with track toys of S1 900, where Aston is the slowest, Viper is few seconds faster and 911 being the fastest.
Aston Martin Vantage GT12, tune - 179 667 067
or Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR, tune shared as Road
or Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0, tune shared as Road
or Ford Supervan 3, tune shared as Road

Moving to solo championships and first on my list was street racing with A 800 retro super cars and looking trough my choices, I saw Lambo that already had some sort of tune, but wasn't finished, so a bit of fine tuning and
Lambo Countach LP500, tune shared as Road and it uses rally tires
or Ferrari F355 Berlinetta, tune shared as Road

So first championship easily completed, moving to next and its a road racing with last race being cross country, with B 700 hot hatches. Didn't bother with rally tires as normal provide enough grip to do railroad loop.
Abarth 695 Biposto, tune - 171 615 752

and to last championship and some more road racing with C 600 classic muscle cars, no need to reinvent the wheel, just reuse already tuned hybrid car on vintage tires
Holden Torana, tune - 105 352 807
or Pontiac Firebird trans AM, tune shared as Road

PR stunts all done with well known Koenigsegg Agera RS, tune - 167 849 655, there is also tune shared with road setup and also McLaren Senna that can be used for speed zones.

Now to Forzathon and it requires to use a modern sports car, I picked TVR Griffith, put turbocharged V10 in it, with all other upgrades and easily hit that 3 star speed trap, switched to Alfa Romeo 4C, tuned to A 800 - 151 081 871 to do airborn passes on Mudkickers 4x4. Finished with my custom blueprint at Ambleside Village circuit - 655 072 061, where you can just turn right after first checkpoint and just follow that road, to loop back to finish line. Will also try some other non DLC cars and post back.

Finished with this pic

As always hope thise can be of any help, take care everyone and have fun, bb

Edit
A 160k autoshow modern sports car car can also easily hit 3 star Forzathon requirement - Morgan Aero Supersports, tune shared as Speed trap (turbocharged V10 has more then enough power :) )

Edited by user Sunday, November 29, 2020 2:33:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added few more options

Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#18 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 12:25:36 AM(UTC)
Wow, so they stepped things up with the Forzathon challenge.

I had originally tuned up a 370Z. I could get it all the way to 237 mph but no matter what I did, could not squeak out those extra 3 mph. So frustrating. Right after the right-hand bend there is a lift in the road. If I hit it at 170, the front would lift, if I hit it at 180, the entire car took air. I just couldn't get it that little bit faster. Tried a Mercedes but there were less engine options (none) than I was hoping for. lol

Finally tuned up a Lotus Exige. Did it on its first run. Not the cleanest run so there is definitely more in it, I'll try later to see how high I can get it, but it is definitely capable. I'll post the tune tomorrow with the others. Want to try a Morgan Aero next.

Ran the Trial with a Bentley. Wow, had grip for days. Good acceleration in the low end, leaned off a little at the top end. Could not compete with a Cayman some guy was running, it took 1st in all three races. But I took second in two...the middle race was a disaster. This Bentley tune needs a little more speed, but it can hit almost every turn without letting off, so it easily gained and passed almost everyone. Gonna try to relax that a little and get some more speed out of it. Thinking about running a Lotus as well.

And did I see an A800 Super Saloons event? You know I did. Funny thing is, I was not the only Limo in the Games. lol. Each team had one...just ours was better. Hee hee. I guess it's cheating, but man it's good at blocking in the Flag game.
#19 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 2:07:05 AM(UTC)
I'd heard that the speed trap target of 240 mph at Moorhead Wind Farm may be a bit tricky so I tried out a few cars.

For me the easiest was a 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S with an X999 tune by STEVEtheP1R4TE called SPEED TRAP. Share Code 687 401 813. Started from the left where the road forks. There's a grassy hill you can go up which lines up with the road to the speed trap and may give a better start but it probably isn't necessary.

Achieved over 247 mph on my first attempt.

Of course recent playlists are simply a rehash of previous playlists. The weekly Forzathon in Series 29:Autumn is a reworking of Series 10:Spring from 27 June 2019.

https://forza.fandom.com/wiki/Fo.../Update_10/Spring_Season
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 4:42:47 AM(UTC)
If you use a pass car its not tricky, its perfectly doable. The problem is (and most of you seem to forget) that many of us dont have cars like the porsche 911 carrera S or the other pass cars. So, can someone post a tune from a car from the basic pack or that you dont need to actually buy?

I can tell you that using cars from the basic pack is almost impossible. And i say "almost" because sure, probably there is one or two cars that can do it after a thousand attempts. Im starting to lose my patience with this game. MS seems to keep "forcing" players to waste money on cars, even if they dont want to to just complete a lousy fortazhon event. Well, if they keep up with that practice, sadly i will give up on this game soon enough.

Edited by user Friday, November 27, 2020 4:44:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 4:46:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post

Finally tuned up a Lotus Exige. Did it on its first run.

Its funny how many of you complete such hard events "on first run". Sorry, i dont believe it. I also tried the exige tunning, reaching about 230mph but it was just, impossible. The car will spin and go air too much. And some of you did it on first try? hahahaha, dont make me laugh.
 2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 5:31:18 AM(UTC)
If you use a pass car its not tricky, its perfectly doable. The problem is (and most of you seem to forget) that many of us dont have cars like the porsche 911 carrera S or the other pass cars. So, can someone post a tune from a car from the basic pack or that you dont need to actually buy? ...

I posted a screenshot and tune name of me doing it in Morgan Aero Supersport, which comes with standard game edition (maybe that's not enough of a proof, idk) and that was speed reached on first try with 2 rewinds, as I missed the road and went offroading ...

When I did it for actual first time with TVR, I failed big time, as I didn't use proper engine and realized my pick lacks power and so too speed, when used with V10, I was clocked at 397 kph, but that run needed a few rewinds also (one was hitting a car and another sliding out of first turn).
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#23 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 6:20:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post

Finally tuned up a Lotus Exige. Did it on its first run.

Its funny how many of you complete such hard events "on first run". Sorry, i dont believe it. I also tried the exige tunning, reaching about 230mph but it was just, impossible. The car will spin and go air too much. And some of you did it on first try? hahahaha, dont make me laugh.

+1

no first try either :D

#24 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 6:30:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Last Flight Go to Quoted Post
GT86 and Griffith are virtually easy mode for the speed trap.

Really? I just built GT86 and I am 2 km short. So it's probably possible but very far from easy. Maybe my engine is bad. What's yours?
#25 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 6:35:30 AM(UTC)
OK, I found other tunes have much more HP. My engine is very bad then...
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error