6 Pages<<456Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2020 6:23:18 AM(UTC)
I didn't want to answer again the other day cuz i though it was pretty pointless... but...

Understanding HOW they use a bug/glitch, doesn't really matter.... They could shove a banana in their butt to cheat that i couldn't care less.
It's on purpose, knowingly it's a way to cheat.

Just look the guy who's supposed to be 1st worldwide, trying hard to get there, and there are like 15 people ahead of him cheating.... Deleting their time should be the very MINIMUM, at least.

About the insta-stop, almost every bridge with those gray wall are full of bugs, same as the concrete fences. they are made of mutiple blocks and the edge of each one act as a wall, even if you just scratch it slightly.
(the bridge, at the end of 3rd race in the autumn seasonal. turning a little wide, you get stopped on the spot as if it was a full frontal collision)

Finally, the way the cheaters' cars move remind me of the IA cars.... sliding oover the road, behaving without any "physic" related logic.
#127 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2020 10:16:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dokuronchon Go to Quoted Post
It's true that there are really few cheaters in adventures, it's very rare.

Originally Posted by: Dokuronchon Go to Quoted Post
Understanding HOW they use a bug/glitch, doesn't really matter.... They could shove a banana in their butt to cheat that i couldn't care less.
It's on purpose, knowingly it's a way to cheat. ...Finally, the way the cheaters' cars move remind me of the IA cars.... sliding oover the road, behaving without any "physic" related logic.

1) Not rare; I still encounter hack loser trash fairly regularly during online adventures, though does seem to be trending less; perhaps the novelty of murdering the game is starting to wear off at this stage of the game life cycle...

2) When I doomscroll leaderboards with 0:02.921 BS sitting on top, I can't help but wonder how many other times are just as punk/illicit but close to other honestly-set times and remain otherwise hidden/unidentified...

3) re: physics, etc... text below highlights some behaviors, antics i encounter from another discussion 3 months ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
In my experience, and I play a lot of FFA and Team, there are very few players using speed cheats in those modes. I’ve encountered one in the last 6 months. Clearly, it’s more prevalent in Rivals where there are often a bunch of cheats at the top of the monthly leaderboard.

I'm going to guess that your FFA/Team racing is Ranked FFA/Team? The only multiplayer/online adventure that I care to do anymore is with a casual nightly club group, either unranked or custom lobby, and we encounter these modding/cheating losers fairly often like, all the time. Most don't even bother trying to hide it.

They tend to fall into two categories: The first I call "newly-modded" as they appear to be testing it out for the first time (as evidenced by their complete lack of control, apparent unfamiliarity with what they're doing as they brazenly try out new tricks in front of the entire lobby during races).

The second are more like "mod-showmen." First, they'll screw around in last place for a few races, sort of blending in. But once a new championship begins, they'll try the same stunt each race; purposely hang waaay back in the beginning so that they can pass everyone at some ridiculous warp 10 speed, showing off and rubbing everyone's nose in it. Those clowns are particularly galling; it's not enough to just begin the race at warp 10, blowing everyone away from the get-go. No, they want everyone to know what they're getting away with. The hang-back in the beginning allows them the opportunity to show everyone, including those that would otherwise finish in the back, just how obnoxious loser trash players can be as they skip on by.

Some noticed behaviors...their wheels don't spin, at all, but maybe that makes sense because they already seem to hover above the road (so why would wheels need to spin?), are impervious to whatever physics that apply to you (that barrier will slow you down, even stop you, (but they exist in the Matrix, so...) can disappear and reappear all over the place, and seem to be playing in a sort of Rivals ghost-like state (the Matrix). Oh, and here's aneat trick... they can quit out of an online adventure race, which dumps them out of the lobby and into Freeroam, but then are able to rejoin back into the very same race still in progress that they already left... I mean come on, PG.

Now that I think about it, I tend to do custom dirt lobbies, some FFA, during the day when I see you doing ranked, so perhaps this trash mod behavior is just more prevalent at those night hours; maybe time zone-related too?
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2020 10:33:11 AM(UTC)
That thing of hanging back at the start then powering past later, are you sure that isn't just someone using a RWD power build? It's been like that when I've used a King Cobra in an online lobby, you get owned at the start, everyone disappears but once you're on the move you end up reaching warp speed and destroy them (on the right courses anyway). And no wheelspin because of using TCS.

(You are a very experienced player so the answer is probably no it isn't that, but I just thought I'd mention it in case someone else encounters the behaviour I just described. It's not always a cheater.)

Edited by user Tuesday, December 1, 2020 10:33:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#129 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2020 2:10:54 PM(UTC)
Rivals = same car, same settings for everyone
#130 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2020 2:44:00 AM(UTC)
These are stupid hacks everyone can see the cheating. Ive seen a video 2 days ago there was a 'flying' car. In freeroamrush at start it was doing 2 jumps straight upwards and moved forwards in air then

Found some cheat wich exists since atleast 12/2019 and is last updated few days ago
It allows setting the speed
Looking at the demo video there is no way to tell if someone is cheating (car in demo is 15km/h faster than normal max speed)
and if your car goes only slightly faster noone can tell via the times that easy

downloadcount shows 5.2k

it needs some fix by the devs but not sure if this can be fixed
only way todo a proper fix for this is simulating the car with same tune on the track to get the fastest possible time between checkpoints and comparing against usercar
but in freeroamrush there are no checkpoints
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error