1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 1:27:46 PM(UTC)
I checked the number of cars I had before and after redeeming the perk and the cars were not added to my garage. I checked my inbox and the there were no messages for free cars. I don't recall the cars we were to get but someone mentioned Zonda on another forum and I checked the Auto Store and there was no Zonda listed at all. The person who mentioned Zonda also wrote they didn't see the cars anywhere.

Anyone else have this issue?
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 2:58:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BrassyLobster Go to Quoted Post
I checked the number of cars I had before and after redeeming the perk and the cars were not added to my garage. I checked my inbox and the there were no messages for free cars. I don't recall the cars we were to get but someone mentioned Zonda on another forum and I checked the Auto Store and there was no Zonda listed at all. The person who mentioned Zonda also wrote they didn't see the cars anywhere.

you probably already had the 3 cars already

they were quite common cars available in the autoshow

The 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
the 2010 Pagani Zonda
the 1938 Maserati 8CTF

You go to the autoshow and they should appear as 0 credits for them

There is NO Honda NSX in the bundle

Edited by user Friday, October 16, 2020 7:17:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 8:59:12 AM(UTC)
Assuming you mean the Zonda that was celebrating **** Pride and, more recently, the Lambo Centarino (sp?) that was gifted to users when Forza Horizon 3 went end of life/no longer sold....that would have been in the messages within the game menus...where you receive notifications about free credits or gifted wheelspins or other messages from the developer.

#4 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 9:43:02 AM(UTC)
No, that's not what I'm referring to. If you're a Game Pass Ultimate member, under Perks, there is a Forza Horizon 4 Road Trip Bundle of four cars you can claim by 02/13/21. When I claimed this the cars were no where in my account - were not added to my garage automatically, did not show up in the messages, and were not in the car shop to claim for free.
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 1:55:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BrassyLobster Go to Quoted Post

you probably already had the 3 cars already meaning you wont get them again
they were quite common cars available in the autoshow

The 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
the 2010 Pagani Zonda
the 1938 Maserati 8CTF

You might be right. I checked my garage again and had the first two and the Maserati was available free in the Car Show.
#6 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 8:25:33 AM(UTC)
I don't know how to claim the Honda NSX.
And I don't have it already in garage. Any help?
#7 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 9:05:58 AM(UTC)
I already had a Zonda and could claim another one. I think they just forgot the NSX is a Wheelspin only car or will give them out via gift xD
#8 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 7:16:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Narusegawa Xbox Go to Quoted Post
I don't know how to claim the Honda NSX.
And I don't have it already in garage. Any help?

There is no Honda NSX in the bundle

There is 3 cars and that isn't one of them
#9 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 7:18:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PassionWagon69 Go to Quoted Post
I already had a Zonda and could claim another one. I think they just forgot the NSX is a Wheelspin only car or will give them out via gift xD

No there is NO Honda in the bundle

Read what it contains
Ive mentioned them in my first post
#10 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 8:41:50 PM(UTC)
I redeemed this and there were no new cars in my garage yet i didn't own them
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 11:00:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SafeRaptor72724 Go to Quoted Post
I redeemed this and there were no new cars in my garage yet i didn't own them

You have to claim them from the Auto Show for 0 credits, they do not automatically go to your garage.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Notification

Icon
Error