118 Pages<<116117118Prev
#2926 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 4:41:22 PM(UTC)
i think it is releated to your TrueSkill. because you played a lot with the alternative account and your online skills are very good.

i got at least 50 points every time today. if everything goes well, it was just over 200 points.
And now regardless of whether the points counted or not.

There is a small list here (but not as detailed as you always do - there are too many games for that). ;-)
https://forums.forzamoto...l-week.aspx#post_1178200
 1 user liked this post.
#2927 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:17:35 PM(UTC)
This is getting ridiculous. Was just playing against a low ranked player that was using the warthog on s1 events having a pi of 840. Needless to say he had something close to half a million hp so he was winning. Most of the top rival results are made this way. How come they don't address this?
 1 user liked this post.
#2928 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 8:25:28 AM(UTC)
Anyone having problem with DCs? In last hour I was DCed from 3 TA and 1 FFA. Adventure after adventure.

EDIT: nevermind, now it is working OK

Edited by user Wednesday, November 25, 2020 8:50:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2929 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 9:20:27 AM(UTC)
The servers have so much lag, it is impossible to drive. They should ghost everyone if this occurs and not try to sync which makes things worst. This is terrible. I think i am going to focus on driving ofline on rivals and such.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 25, 2020 11:57:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2930 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 10:57:40 AM(UTC)
yes, DC in RTA since weekend. 1-3 times per evening.
before this weekend: 0 DC
#2931 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 3:06:47 AM(UTC)
Had an interesting S2 street adventure last night. My suspicion is that a few had coordinated joining as there were done from the same club and it was a surprisingly high level lobby (a lot of golds).

First race I got rammed into oblivion and only finished 9th, so assumed I was in big trouble. However, after winning the 2nd race I was only two points off the lead - lead on 26 points and I was on 24, with five of us within 2 points. I won the third one fairly easily and won overall. First time I can ever recalling winning a 3 race adventure with a 9th place finish in it! Just shows how much better it could be if there were races with fairly even entries.
 1 user liked this post.
#2932 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 7:36:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Had an interesting S2 street adventure last night. My suspicion is that a few had coordinated joining as there were done from the same club and it was a surprisingly high level lobby (a lot of golds).

First race I got rammed into oblivion and only finished 9th, so assumed I was in big trouble. However, after winning the 2nd race I was only two points off the lead - lead on 26 points and I was on 24, with five of us within 2 points. I won the third one fairly easily and won overall. First time I can ever recalling winning a 3 race adventure with a 9th place finish in it! Just shows how much better it could be if there were races with fairly even entries.

Rammed by said crew though, or others? Having more even competition would be awesome, and even better if the risk/reward ratio wasn't so steep. It is sad that the margin is so thin up there at the top, but most good drivers would probably be 5000 forever. A different way they could score would be ratios of races entered vs points, but somehow I think it would be a similar leaderboard.

I keep saying to myself, 'I'll be happy just to make the next league' and then when I get there I say it again :D :D :D. I think realistically I will top out at league 5 though, or 4 if I'm lucky. I'm about 50/50 win/loss, or a little better some series. Even when losing to higher ranks, 50/50 will stop rewarding at some point.
#2933 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 8:58:29 AM(UTC)
Couldn’t work out who was ramming me first time. Just got shunted very hard from behind into a wall and i got a huge slow down. Second time I got pushed around a checkpoint but didn’t note exactly which car it was. Generally felt quite dangerous to drive near any of them as I had to do quite a bit of evasive driving in race 2 - third race I started on pole and had got a big lead before unghosting.

I’m currently running at about a 3-1 win ratio on my alt (non meta) account which includes a fair bit of car experimentation. I tend to get around 6/7 wins per loss when I’m using my main which is usually enough to gain points even in League 1.
#2934 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2020 11:14:32 AM(UTC)
I wouldn’t risk playing any ranked at present. Just got disconnected twice in three events (both in the 3rd race when I’d have won). Cost me 150 points or so in total. Fortunately, only on my alt so minimal stress.
#2935 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2020 1:55:46 PM(UTC)
I have disconnections only when i am leading the board.
Most of the times, were am last, the game runs smoothly.
#2936 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 3:30:24 AM(UTC)
I was wondering why Forza was not using Fortune Island and Lego for the online adventure games (drift/races), you are only wasting a wonderful resource and bringing in new tracks to the list, at this time most people are quiting ranked/online adv. becouse it is boring to be doing the same tracks over and over again, and btw you could have someone even making some new tracks for this events, and stop using the pre conceived ones, you made some good adition to the game features adding the option to players making their own tracks, make some event that players do tracks for drift and dirt/cc and road races and think of adding those to the online adventures, then making more use of the comunity and the game properties.
Sorry for the english not my native language.
Try to refresh your game a little. That is my 2cents.
 1 user liked this post.
#2937 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 3:45:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShonasPT Go to Quoted Post
I was wondering why Forza was not using Fortune Island and Lego for the online adventure games (drift/races), you are only wasting a wonderful resource and bringing in new tracks to the list, at this time most people are quiting ranked/online adv. becouse it is boring to be doing the same tracks over and over again, and btw you could have someone even making some new tracks for this events, and stop using the pre conceived ones, you made some good adition to the game features adding the option to players making their own tracks, make some event that players do tracks for drift and dirt/cc and road races and think of adding those to the online adventures, then making more use of the comunity and the game properties.
Sorry for the english not my native language.
Try to refresh your game a little. That is my 2cents.

Doing that would only further divide the player base and result in even fewer people playing.

I don't think people are quitting because it's the same tracks, but for other reasons like the long waits for a race (especially road/street which I believe the majority prefer), flawed scoring system and rammers which go unpunished.
#2938 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 4:51:28 AM(UTC)
If possible, it would make sense to make the Fortune Island and Lego tracks part of ranked. I don’t know how feasible that is though for people who don’t have the DLC. If it was feasible, it would be a very smart move - as it would also encourage those playing ranked to purchase the DLC to practice the tracks.

I don’t see it happening though, as the game is over 2 years old and ranked play simply hasn’t been a focus for them for a long time. I don’t expect any further substantive changes to it.
 1 user liked this post.
#2939 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 6:48:59 AM(UTC)
A quick filter would be an easy solution to implement.
Dirt/Cross/Street/Road checkboxes
Halo franchise has this feature for years now.
118 Pages<<116117118Prev

Notification

Icon
Error