#1 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 7:41:40 AM(UTC)
I cant launch forza 4 on my new xbox anyone having this problem or any advice?
#2 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 9:16:09 AM(UTC)
For all technical issues, make sure you've read the articles at Forza Support and use the link in any of the articles to Submit a Ticket for investigation, as indicated in the thread pinned at the top of the forum:

Originally Posted by: ZeroD4RK 303892 Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone,

For Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

We have articles for Known Issues, Release Notes, Wheel Guide and more. You can also Submit a Ticket and one of our Community Support Agents will get back to you.
If you are submitting a ticket for a Known Issue, we will let you know. Current Known Issues are being investigated and/or fixed pending a new content update.

The time it takes to answer a ticket is dependent upon the following:
  • Ticket Type.

• Volume of tickets we are currently receiving.

• The complexity of the issue being investigated.
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 6:36:33 PM(UTC)
For some reason this issue is totally dismissed and a lot of people experience this. The issue happens only on accounts that previously had been used on pc or Xbox one, fresh new account with no save data let's you load into the game instantly. It's hilarious, this should be fixed on day 1 after reporting.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 8:59:59 AM(UTC)
Seems to be a bunch of problems since I got my series X. It's a new system, so I understand. Hopefully the next update will fix most of the issues. After that I will start pilling in the tickets.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 3:22:21 AM(UTC)
im still not loading!

Notification

Icon
Error