#1 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 9:00:48 AM(UTC)
Hi guys,

Is anyone else having issues with Online adventure? Every time i get close to or start race 3 the game will disconnect me with out fail. I've cleared cashe, checked my wired connection (all is fine) and still it disconnects me. I'm so close to throwing his game in the bin now, problem after problem.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 2:34:45 AM(UTC)
Only all the bloody time. It's got so bad that I persevere at the beginning of the season long enough to get my qualifying adventure for the season points then never look at it again.
Which is a shame because when it works it's usually a lot of fun. Waiting for ages to find a session then going through the long winded process of getting into it only to get disconnected is frustrating and I play games for entertainment, not frustration.
The developers clearly don't care about it. People have been moaning about it for months and nothing is done.
#3 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 3:01:11 AM(UTC)
I play ranked online a lot and probably get disconnected once or twice a month. I know a lot of others who play regularly as who have similar experiences on both pc and Xbox. Whilst the servers are not as robust as they should be, if you are getting disconnected in a large proportion of adventures then that isn’t normal and must be something specific to you.
#4 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 3:57:47 AM(UTC)
yes all the time that is a few times each month for qualifed cbb anymore with this, cheaters in drift adventure and for some reason if you go to hard in usually getting disconnected faster rather if i just semi afk crusing aiming for lowest pos i usually make untill qualify...

and let me guess getting booted effects your rank even if your unranked? expecting something else would just be wierd by now.

lerking the auctionhouse seems much more effiecent right now if your just after the new cars...
#5 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 4:42:33 AM(UTC)
it is always particularly bad when the series changes, because then more players play and the servers do not participate.

yesterday in the ranked the entire team was kicked out. at the 2nd race it was only a 1vs1.
#6 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 4:51:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jerakeen2826 Go to Quoted Post
I persevere at the beginning of the season long enough to get my qualifying adventure for the season points then never look at it again.

No need to persevere, it still counts if you get disconnected. I just go into one, get disconnected, then after maybe 15 mins (probably when the adventure has finished), it shows me as having completed it on the playlist.

I have no problems with any other games, and I completed the Trial twice without getting disconnected. Did a ranked drift adventure and was disconnected right at the start of the first race.

Notification

Icon
Error