7 Pages<<567Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#151 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 10:27:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AcuCr4cK Go to Quoted Post
I bought the game several days ago I have gotten past the starting stuff and reached level 20. I can access the auction house, sell and buy cars. People are using paint jobs I have created. I can race against rivals. However the Play Online option is grayed out and locked. When selected it states "Feature Locked: There was an error communicating with the server please try again later." Horizon life also gives me the same message. I can't even attempt to connect to these servers to get some of the errors others are posting.

I checked my xbox network stuff and everything passes, Nat type is open.
I have tried the game without a firewall or antivirus running.
Set the recommended port settings on my router
Set firewall to default
Tried everything I saw for Teredo
Made sure windows is up to date
The game is up to date
Un installed and re installed the game

Nothing has worked so far. I submitted a ticket so hopefully I get a response. I have never had any issues ever with any other game online. If anyone has any advice I am open to it.

Did you find a solution ?
#152 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 8:49:24 AM(UTC)
This constant disconeecting problem seems to rear it's ugly head evry new season, thought I'd be ok today as it connected to horizon life without me having to select, so entered trial race and did first part of race and as results coming in, surprise surprise, get disconnected. It's really annoying as, cannot 100% complete this season now. Does anyone have a definitive solution, as I no longer seem to get "Teredo is unable to Qualify", so don't think that's the problem.

Also, on a different subject, I have an EVGA RTX2080XC and since the 456.xx drivers have come about, the frame rates drop considerably, If I install driver 452.xx, it's fine. It feels like the 456 drivers are more for the rtx3000 series.
#153 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 10:26:38 AM(UTC)
So, is anything actually being done to fix this issue???
#154 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:11:45 AM(UTC)
To everyone suffering from connection issues since the latest patch, I have some info.

My game will not connect to the online servers at all - it won't sync save data with the cloud, gives the 'unable to connect to the live configuration servers' error when trying to play online and won't even access the auction house or leaderboards any more.
Teredo is qualifying correctly and connecting. The Xbox App works fine.

I submitted a ticket and got a reply from S5 Flare saying this is a known issue and is currently being investigated. He said it was nothing to do with my PC or game in particular, and just to check the official support site for updates to the known issues.
So I guess just hang tight and wait for a fix. I suggest everybody submit a support ticket and give them a screenshot of your connection errors as they can submit the data to the developers which may speed up the time it takes to fix it.
#155 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2020 7:26:08 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged to keep discussion together - MM]

I thought of playing this dead game again and its like the game doesn't even want to played. I get random dc every 3-5 minutes again. I know how to fix the toredo server and stuff. I guess when working hard on car packs and stupid features they messed up the code again. Any1 know whats wrong? (obviously no devs will answer this)

Edited by user Friday, October 30, 2020 8:47:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#156 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2020 7:35:15 PM(UTC)
As I mentioned in another thread, I had this 2 weeks ago, then it was fine last week, now this week I'm back to constant disconnects. I have no problems with other online multiplayer games.
#157 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 4:03:57 AM(UTC)
Hello! Im trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online, but it shows Network Diagnostics "Unable to join session". Could anyone help me please? thank you very much!
 1 user liked this post.
#158 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 2:27:38 PM(UTC)
Bonjour, je voulais savoir si quelqu'un parmi vous à résolu le problème suivant :

ID assistance
b1d2a54c-e658-4c9d-9731-7bc6806239e1
ID serveur
Echec (0x80600209)
Qualité de connexion : Réussite (0 emplacements)
Région : Echec (0x0)
IPsec : 0x00000000

IMPOSSIBLE DE TROUVER UN SERVEUR DE JEU HORIZON.
VEUILLEZ REESAYER ULTERIEMENT.
#159 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 4:13:51 AM(UTC)
Been having this issue for the last couple of days, all online connection dependant game features are greyed out for what seems like no apparent reason, game was working ok even after the last update downloaded.
#160 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 1:25:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AcuCr4cK Go to Quoted Post
I bought the game several days ago I have gotten past the starting stuff and reached level 20. I can access the auction house, sell and buy cars. People are using paint jobs I have created. I can race against rivals. However the Play Online option is grayed out and locked. When selected it states "Feature Locked: There was an error communicating with the server please try again later." Horizon life also gives me the same message. I can't even attempt to connect to these servers to get some of the errors others are posting.

I checked my xbox network stuff and everything passes, Nat type is open.
I have tried the game without a firewall or antivirus running.
Set the recommended port settings on my router
Set firewall to default
Tried everything I saw for Teredo
Made sure windows is up to date
The game is up to date
Un installed and re installed the game

Nothing has worked so far. I submitted a ticket so hopefully I get a response. I have never had any issues ever with any other game online. If anyone has any advice I am open to it.

1 user liked this post.
#161 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 1:26:22 PM(UTC)
Cant connect to forza horizon 4 servers, theres no one to contact about this manner.. how is that possible??
#162 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 3:57:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ctina562 Go to Quoted Post
no one to contact about this manner.. how is that possible??

Forza Support, linked along the top of this site, was established for players to contact about any matter. If the Known Issues and other existing articles don't provide relevant information, use the Submit a Ticket link to communicate your issue.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360001992147-Multiplayer-Connection-Troubleshooting
#163 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 7:22:15 AM(UTC)
Since latest up-date can't play online anymore.
Autist as I am "can't play all festival playlists"

I'm litterly crying now!
[url]

Edited by user Saturday, November 7, 2020 7:28:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Used wrong link

#164 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 11:26:17 AM(UTC)
I'm dead in the water too can't connect in servers fro 2 days now.
100,000+KM driven online...Help...
#165 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 9:18:32 PM(UTC)
I was playing this game 3 days ago and was able to connect to online servers and play with my friends. The last 2 days i have been unable to connect and i cant figure out why. Does anyone have any help or ideas as to what is going on? All help is appreciated. Im just trying to play with my friends... game is boring without them lol
#166 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2020 2:27:51 PM(UTC)
Since late afternoon today, I cannot connect to Eliminator or to the trials - AH works, so does Forzathon (sadly) but trying the online games eventually gives me "unable to allocate game server"

Hoh hum, another online issue for FH4 - is there a bingo card anywhere we can check off, see if we can get a full house? :-)

Edited by user Monday, November 16, 2020 2:32:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#167 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 5:58:29 AM(UTC)
Hello,
I'm having this error from a couple of hours now.
Nothing changed on my connection, no windows updates, no router or modem firmware updates.
I had already gone in all the troubleshooting guides both on Forza Support Site and Xbox site, I already opened and forwarded all the ports needed from Forza Horizon 4.

I'm on PC

Already rebooted and power-cycled both the PC and router.
All the other games/websites works fine.
Anyone having the same error? Any help?

error screeshoot
#168 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 2:22:42 PM(UTC)
Had no problem with the trial, but yesterday and today I've been disconnected from PGG somewhere in the middle of it, 2 or 3 events in - aaarrgghh!

I dislike multiplayer in Mudkickers at the best of times - getting half way through 3 times is just annoying!
#169 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2020 4:11:54 PM(UTC)
Having issues connecting to Online services. Microsoft Is throwing me for a loop. Support ID's are changing constantly and I don't know where to begin with them anyway.
Two different Network Diagnostics page screenshots attached. Have reinstalled the game and everything. Im in the US east and am not running VPNs. Every other game on PC works fine.

https://imgur.com/a/H2gPePz
#170 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2020 11:11:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cloroaxy Go to Quoted Post
Having issues connecting to Online services. Microsoft Is throwing me for a loop. Support ID's are changing constantly and I don't know where to begin with them anyway.
Two different Network Diagnostics page screenshots attached. Have reinstalled the game and everything. Im in the US east and am not running VPNs. Every other game on PC works fine.

https://imgur.com/a/H2gPePz

https://support.xbox.com...leshoot-multiplayer-game

click windows icon type 'live' it shows 'xbox live settings' click on it then network>check or repair if it says 'teredo... bla' make sure your router/firewall allows teredo tunneling and the udp ports are open. make sure fh4 is allowed in windows firewall and winfirewall is turned on

if it shows 'strict nat' or 'double nat' it allows multiplayer anyway if the other things are setup correct
https://forums.forzamoto...T-type.aspx#post_1170356
playing since months with strict nat

Edited by user Saturday, November 28, 2020 11:25:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error